• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dec 23: Link Videos feat. Teen Titans. + Short Combo Video

Spife

Smash Master
Hey man, I play the 9th best player in NE (who happens to play SHeik), so don't get me started on good sheiks. His name is Banks and he will be posting in here soon enough!

Banks

Smash Hero
SUP GUYS, link is awesome

spife- 2nd best link in NE. sooner or later your gonna start tricking me by spelling my name with a dollar sign

krbykaze- are you still going to spawn's tournament?

Spife

Smash Master
SUP GUYS, link is awesome

spife- 2nd best link in NE. sooner or later your gonna start tricking me by spelling my name with a dollar sign

krbykaze- are you still going to spawn's tournament?
You're becoming my knight in posting armor. No homo though.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
holy**** your back....
any vids of you ? =D
nah, man. i'm too caught up in trouble: constantly in and out of jail; getting jumped by thugs--had my nose broken recently; getting revenge and returning the favor, and the list goes on. besides, i've pretty much alienated myself from the vegas smash scene after getting into two fights in the same night at the last smashfest i went to; that was about a year ago. it also doesn't help that brawl makes me sick to my stomach and fills me with rage--lol. and that's pretty much all they play. but anyway, fool, keep it up; you've improved.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nah, man. i'm too caught up in trouble: constantly in and out of jail; getting jumped by thugs--had my nose broken recently; getting revenge and returning the favor, and the list goes on. besides, i've pretty much alienated myself from the vegas smash scene after getting into two fights in the same night at the last smashfest i went to; that was about a year ago. it also doesn't help that brawl makes me sick to my stomach and fills me with rage--lol. and that's pretty much all they play. but anyway, fool, keep it up; you've improved.
um wow

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
because chris only likes putting up vids of his fox ****** my falcon and no other match ups <_<
oh and his pichu winning a pichu ditto LOL
chris is mad bias on his uploading selection.
also my link sucks now imo. brampton sucks so i got bored and started having fun playing falcon a lot and comboing brampton di lolol
haven't been to gta smashfests in a while either.. i need to brush up on my link, but i can't do it in brampton imo
come here and link ditto plz =D

Desh

Smash Ace
lol i only uploaded some of the fox vs falcon matches, and i only won 2/5 i uploaded XD , and one of them was that gay one i uploaded cuz of the gayness, but ye i has lots of matches to upload. no lies i dont like looking bad LOOOOL =p

kk ima upload a bunch of the link vs doc and stuff

Top Bottom