• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Gorf (1): Murderbush
Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno, Chaco, Joker
Red Ruy (1): Laundry
BSL (3): JeXs, Gorf, Bardull

Not Voting (5): Beat!, BSL, WOTT, Red Ryu, KWK

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno > Gorf > KWK
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
[/collapse]

Beat!

Smash Master
Sup guys, long time no see. I'm currently at a local tournament, but I'll be fully caught up and posting later today when I get back home (approx. 8-9 hours from now). That's a promise.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sup guys, long time no see. I'm currently at a local tournament, but I'll be fully caught up and posting later today when I get back home (approx. 8-9 hours from now). That's a promise.
yo, are you attending uppsala uni? thinking about going next year to study abroad.

regardless, the sooner you can give us a rundown of the game, the better.

whoever killed ran was afraid he was going to town-tell like a mad man as the game got rolling so scum have at least 2 kills during the day, which is pretty lame

BarDulL

Town Vampire
bardull what the actual **** are you talking about?
i'm operating under the assumption that the EE slot wasn't some joke slot and it was actually killed by scum

and now ran is dead, which means there have been two shots

it's so early in the game for town vig to be shooting anyone. like, we are still on D1, the number of connections we can draw from ran's flip is miniscule in comparison to what it could have been if ran had posted more.

like it would have had to be the BIGGEST shot in the dark based on gut. so annoyed about this.

but there's no point in talking about it; i'm not interested in arguing semantics so idk why i even brought it up. someone's going to get yelled at post game though -_______-

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i wasn't sure tbh. i mean, marshy hates indies, but the possibility of him throwing in an extra slot so EE could play wasn't really outside the spectrum of reality, at least to me, so i figured it wasn't entirely impossible for the slot to be real. also, if scum have 1 day kill, it would make sense to use it immediately before any connections are formed, especially on a slot like EE's, before a doctor begins to protect him.

bbl

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Does anybody actually think EE was legit in this game? He clearly signed up at a time where role PMs had been sent out already and his flip literally tells us that he was there for no damn reason except for lelz. If anybody actually targeted him for a kill he has to be the biggest ****ing ****** ever.

Not sure why Bard is so sure that Ran was killed by a scumbag though tbh. Could've been a trigger happy townie who thought Ran is scum for all we know. There was a number of people who kept bringing up his name as a scum-read. On the other hand I don't see why a scumbag would kill him of all people. I assume they'd wait for the shield to be given to somebody before they decide whom to shoot. Definitely leaning on a town vig shot there, a misguided one though. Marshy and Macman both don't like indies, I really don't think it was an SK.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Liking Laundry's input from p.9 onward. Good observations, not sure if townie or clever scum play but he can definitely live for now.

Joker, Laundry, Bardull, Chaco and Gorf can live. KWK and Rake can die. Murder and WATT are null, everybody else is fodder and should probably die along the way to a possible lylo situation. Ran dying really doesn't change a whole lot for me. The strongest conclusion I can draw from it is that our assumed vig is a ****ing ****** and needs to get his **** together.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Shield should go to Joker, Laundry or me imo. Any other slot will most likely not gain enough approval among the majority of people.

Top Bottom