• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
kwk you guys should always be signing off on each other's posts. i don't care if it means you post less.
Why would you want us to post less? More posts=more chance of slips and readable content being produced.

Chaco's interactions with Gorf makes one of them suspect.
Why? You stated later that you skimmed this part and didn't know what Gorf was really arguing for. What about the conflict made it so that one of them had to be scummy? Was it merely the fact that it was conflict?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
current reads:

scum: rake bsl kwk ruy-but-honestly-probably-not

can live: murder laundry arcane jex chaco bardull jokerish

the rest of you guys need to like exist like ****, this is a 16 man game and there are 5 inactives. that can be an entire ****in scumteam

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
...so then that makes me the scum of us two i guess? you still hardly answered anything.
yep, if one of you two is, it's you.
Why would you want us to post less? More posts=more chance of slips and readable content being produced.
because it's more frustrating to deal with a bunch of blame passing. easier to play the game when you're making sense the whole time. i'll policy lynch you for the hydra johns.

Why? You stated later that you skimmed this part and didn't know what Gorf was really arguing for. What about the conflict made it so that one of them had to be scummy? Was it merely the fact that it was conflict?
i did not skim this, i just had the roles reversed. i didn't say one HAD to be scum, i only said that if one was scum, i would be confident in saying the other was not.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
jex i already explained why i didn't vote kwk and gorf/chaco. but here you go again

it's still early in the day and i don't want kwk that close to lynch just yet. it's like a quarter of the Day so far and we know there are powers that can make someone hated (see me)
i don't think one of gorf/chaco is necessarily scum, so i'm not going to put a vote down there.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Where did you explain why you didn't vote Gorf/Chaco?

JeXs

Smash Champion
So you find an interaction to be TvS and you don't feel like putting a vote down on the one you find to be the S. Sure.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I find the interaction to hint that possibly ONE MIGHT BE scum, but CERTAINLY NOT BOTH. that's literally it. suspect, not even scummy.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I find the interaction to hint that possibly ONE MIGHT BE scum, but CERTAINLY NOT BOTH. that's literally it. suspect, not even scummy.
This makes you more scummy to me. This is about as non-committal as you can get. Especially since I read it as TvT. You can choose to either go after one of them upon the other's town flip or just not do anything. So what's the point of saying that one MIGHT contain scum but MIGHT not at the same time?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
because if one flips scum, then i know the other one is town and we can trust him with our whole heart :)

JeXs

Smash Champion
And which one do you think will flip scum? Put your vote down.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
And which one do you think will flip scum? Put your vote down.
I won't be voting either of them. If I vote, it'll be on KWK. But I'm not putting that vote down.
Basically: "If one flips scum the other will become a big NK target"
If that's how you want to call it, go ahead.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Jexs I'm not sold on def need to see more from that slot too.

Bardull is an ever so slight town lean.

Speaking of, @ BarDulL BarDulL how do you find AI right now ? And ran
tbh with you i'm kinda bummed that AI never responded to my question, feels like they smacked my hand and decided to go on their own route since they never responded, QQ. i actually am unsure what to make of them but i'm not a fan favorite atm.

where are these joker votes coming from and why are they going there

:186:
i wanted to see how he'd react but he kinda ignored me, lel. i liked his recent tussle with KWK though so the vote is pretty unsubstantiated at this point.

UNVOTE

Bardull, I like what you did before, but why this vote?
see above

but yeah i was definitely going to vote BSL. dude thinks gorf vs. chaco is svs, but says he agrees with chaco? or was it gorf, i forget, but right now i don't really trust his approach to the game and want to hear a more concise thought process behind these stances.

Vote: BSL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh god damnit there was a whole wall of ninja during my reread and i missed that interaction. tou'che, reading up

BarDulL

Town Vampire
misread his #250

but i still want to hear the reasoning behind his leniency towards chaco as opposed to gorf, and why one of them is prone to be scum i guess (or why they are not aligned with each other if that is actually what he is trying to imply).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
btw, regarding KWK, i totally get why people are on that slot. KWK gonna need a sick elaboration post to clear up that mess. a phat read list would be good

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Chaco's interactions with Gorf makes one of them suspect. Since I agree with Gorf, Chaco is the one I find suspect.
You don't say anything about if one flips scum. You're pretty clear that one has to be suspect, which is a scum lean, yes? Do you think it has to be TvS? And since you re read and changed your view, does that mean Gorf is the scummy one in this?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."

Ranmaru, Rorschach, Town Journalist has been killed!

BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Gorf (1): Murderbush
Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno, Chaco, Joker
Red Ruy (1): Laundry
BSL (3): JeXs, Gorf, Bardull

Not Voting (5): thethirdkoopa, BSL, WOTT, Red Ryu, KWK

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno > Gorf > KWK
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
[/collapse]

Orboknown

Smash Hero
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

Where is this coming from, he posted all of 3 times out of RVS how can this be townLaundry of that alone?!
I mean he carried that forward last night. So it's not completely unfounded. You should know I throw quick reads out ryu

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
KWK + BSL ? Together forever.

Still want KWK most.

Gorf why are you scum reading me ?

Ryu at least looking a bit more OK as of late

Top Bottom