• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
additionally there is no point to keep on bringing up that i wasn't sure about EE being legit or not. unless ruy and AI are just being buttheads, but that's hella counter productive, come on now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh hey look rake can't count lets all make a big point of it but not state leniency in one direction or another. >:[

unless you guys think i'm scum, we needa move on to bigger and broader things instead of wasting time trying to hurt bardeezy's credibility for a blunder that really doesn't mean much of anything.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Still liking Bardull, should def keep posting.

Don't see whatever joker scum angle that was being pushed, WATT needs more posts from the orbo head so i can talk to him.

Totally down to vote BSL because I feel ways about Jexs i can't explain (i need sexual healing).

Would like to hear from gorf about my reads. Pretty happy with ryu's catch up but i wanna see definitive conclusions.

Dont like that KWK just stops posting out of the blue and moreso how BSL treaded around him and vice versa, those two def got some type of connections going on that i dont gusta

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

oh hey look rake can't count lets all make a big point of it but not state leniency in one direction or another. >:[

unless you guys think i'm scum, we needa move on to bigger and broader things instead of wasting time trying to hurt bardeezy's credibility for a blunder that really doesn't mean much of anything.
How do you find ryu's latest postings

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

If bean doesn't post i will be lynching that slot with prejeduce, waiting for gheb to keep having good opinions i can agree with, would like him to comment on the current BSL wagon for sure

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

Maybe don't post dumb things about how the scumteam "obviously has 2 daykills", and other ******** setup speculation, if you're so concerned about keeping the thread on track.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
We do need to get these inactives in here. For ****'s sake, why did you guys sign up for this game? You didn't even wait for weeks in a queue, you signed up for this game like days before it started and didn't have time to play it?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
like it seems like he really wants to question my play (he also did this with the joker vote) and it's conflicting with his initial 'bard has gotta be town' approach.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

like it seems like he really wants to question my play (he also did this with the joker vote) and it's conflicting with his initial 'bard has gotta be town' approach.
hmm do you think his trying to question you is just a front or is he just pacing it out ryu style ?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Sokrs busy today and we are talking together before posting stuff

Also I'm trying to let him control the posting but I just haaaad to come in here and ask Rake to clarify what he means about feeling weird things about JeXs.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i haven't played with ruy in a while, i'm just wondering if he generally voices these inner debacles with himself in the thread a lot. i don't think he's scum for it though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
by inner debacles i mean him seemingly going back and forth on 'bard town' and 'but wait bard why'd ya do this,' etc. but yeah i'd say he's probably pacing himself, i guess that makes more sense since i don't see him really trying to undermine my slot further with his current angle of approach.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

thats def how i feel about it atm so it's good to see your actually trying to see past what he's doing and not just handwave it

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Gheb replaces Arcane Inferno.

BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Scary, Rake, Gheb, Chaco, Joker
BSL (5): JeXs, Gorf, Bardull, Murderbush, Laundry

Not Voting (5): Beat!, BSL, WOTT, Red Ryu, KWK

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
[/collapse]

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
i haven't played with ruy in a while, i'm just wondering if he generally voices these inner debacles with himself in the thread a lot. i don't think he's scum for it though.
I don't know, I don't care, I don't trust it. He's still way in the background, still not doing much with his time here, and none of his excuses for why he's in the background really don't mean much to me. He at one point made a massive john about having this entire notepad with quotes and **** written down but couldn't be arsed to post it--why did he go and start a reread of the thread then? I totally think he's still scum for it and that "yeh you're right I'm so scummy" thing is not gonna absolve me of my reasons to vote him.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Gheb replaces Arcane Inferno.

BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Scary, Rake, Gheb, Chaco, Joker
BSL (5): JeXs, Gorf, Bardull, Murderbush, Laundry]
I townread 8/10 people on these wagons. The other two are flat nulls. I'm really not sure what to do with this information but it is causing me to be a bit speculative on the accuracy of these wagons.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Still liking Bardull, should def keep posting.

Don't see whatever joker scum angle that was being pushed, WATT needs more posts from the orbo head so i can talk to him.

Totally down to vote BSL because I feel ways about Jexs i can't explain (i need sexual healing).

Would like to hear from gorf about my reads. Pretty happy with ryu's catch up but i wanna see definitive conclusions.

Dont like that KWK just stops posting out of the blue and moreso how BSL treaded around him and vice versa, those two def got some type of connections going on that i dont gusta
gimme some softballs to bite at, I'm not seeing terribly much I eant to dive at, moreso letting the interactions play out.
I townread 8/10 people on these wagons. The other two are flat nulls. I'm really not sure what to do with this information but it is causing me to be a bit speculative on the accuracy of these wagons.
Who da nulls and what do you think of the people not kn either wagon?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
"my name's wott and i **** up basic formatting"
nulls are scary and rake, need to look back at people not voting. lot of them are sitting in my lack of an impressino pile and that's not good. all of my townreads are voting right now and i'd be very surprised if all of them flipped town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't know, I don't care, I don't trust it. He's still way in the background, still not doing much with his time here, and none of his excuses for why he's in the background really don't mean much to me. He at one point made a massive john about having this entire notepad with quotes and **** written down but couldn't be arsed to post it--why did he go and start a reread of the thread then? I totally think he's still scum for it and that "yeh you're right I'm so scummy" thing is not gonna absolve me of my reasons to vote him.

Uh what?

I said I was gonna reread and pot my notes in thread. I never said I was taking notes while reading before that point.

I started to reread because I haven't done more than skim it.

And yes I have played in the background and aren't really worth keeping around.

Beat!

Smash Master
Not a big fan of Chaco's early posts. His #50 (http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-v...-never-compromise.365288/page-2#post-17393069) has already been questioned by a couple of slots. I personally don't think it's particularly telling on its own (being uncertain of how to best utilize a newly introduced mechanic is entirely conceivable from a townie standpoint). What I DON'T like is his #96 (http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-v...-never-compromise.365288/page-3#post-17394800) in which he responded to the criticism he received by MB (and to a lesser extent Gorf) by claiming/implying that it was some kind of cleverly planned bait. I don't buy it because A. the timing of him "revealing" this (shortly after being voted on by two slots, and at a point when most players had either not commented on the shield or even gotten a chance to do so) heavily suggests that it was a retroactive justification in an attempt to get rid off pressure and B. there was little follow-up afterwards. I guess you could argue that his subsequent discussion with - and fairly ugly vote on - Gorf qualifies, but then again, he didn't keep his vote there for particularly long before he dropped it and conveniently hopped on the growing KWK wagon.
On the flip side, he's been stepping up his game since then IMO so I feel a little bit better about him at the moment but not enough to entirely compensate for how much I dislike his early game.

Vote: Chaco

Voting a slot which isn't one of the two with five votes each may seem a bit optimistic but the deadline isn't in another 5 days so I'm cool with my vote here for the time being.

Now, to be fair with regards to the point about him voting KWK, that slot's been doing some grimy **** too and I'm okay with it as a secondary lynch. Retracting the stances of your hydra's other head is one thing (tbh I don't see why some of you think it's such a big deal; it's not like you suddenly can't hold the slot accountable for the opinions of one head just because the other disagrees) but claiming that it never happened is another story. Not going to stand in the wagon's way but if KWK flips town, Chaco's one of the first slots I'll be looking at.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Whos most like to be scum out of them?
of this list? i don't have a clue. i really don't. on bsl's wagon, the scummiest is gorf and i sincerely doubt gorf is scum. on kwk's wagon, maybe chaco if not one of the two nulls. i'm way more inclined to dig through the 6 people not voting than the 10 that are right now though.
Also, gorf. Scum or town iyo?
town, but i'm surprised you had to ask me given that he's probably the slot i've talked about most this game.

Top Bottom