• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
of this list? i don't have a clue. i really don't. on bsl's wagon, the scummiest is gorf and i sincerely doubt gorf is scum. on kwk's wagon, maybe chaco if not one of the two nulls. i'm way more inclined to dig through the 6 people not voting than the 10 that are right now though.

town, but i'm surprised you had to ask me given that he's probably the slot i've talked about most this game.
I was talking about the not voters moreso.
Also I forgot you had mentioned him so much

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Scary, Rake, Gheb, Chaco, Joker
BSL (5): JeXs, Gorf, Bardull, Murderbush, Laundry
Chaco (1): Beat!

Not Voting (4): BSL, WOTT, Red Ryu, KWK

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
[/collapse]

Beat!

Smash Master
JexS push on BSL was good and forced some extremely weak responses. Okay with him going too.

Gorf is a nullish townlean. Dude got way too much flak for having a controversial (and perhaps questionable from a strategic point of view but that) opinion about shield strategy.

MB is probably town.

Joker is probably town.

Jexs townlean, moreso if BSL is scum.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alrighty JeXs. I actually really like the case you made on BSL, that was some good stuff.
Unvote
Vote: BSL

That's L-1
Ran flipping town messed me up a little bit and I can agree with the sentiment that the kill was a misplaced town shot.

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry , out of your 8 townreads on the wagons stemming from #548, who would you figure could flip scum? Where are you looking if either flip town?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
do you ****ers conspire behind close doors to ask me questions the rest of you have already answered i already said maybe gorf but i sincerely doubt it on bsl's wagon and on kwk's wagon it's chaco or the nulls cmon now

:186:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Still liking Bardull, should def keep posting.

Don't see whatever joker scum angle that was being pushed, WATT needs more posts from the orbo head so i can talk to him.

Totally down to vote BSL because I feel ways about Jexs i can't explain (i need sexual healing).

Would like to hear from gorf about my reads. Pretty happy with ryu's catch up but i wanna see definitive conclusions.

Dont like that KWK just stops posting out of the blue and moreso how BSL treaded around him and vice versa, those two def got some type of connections going on that i dont gusta
ill read your fat post when i reread. ultimately your read probably has rake level ******** **** spread all around but outside of that particular fat string of posts your content flow is janky and i feel like you're kinda just... treading. i see little drive if ANY. but ayy we have bigger fish to fry so at least you're clean for now.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If bean doesn't post i will be lynching that slot with prejeduce, waiting for gheb to keep having good opinions i can agree with, would like him to comment on the current BSL wagon for sure
like the most i can get from a post like this is maybe tryna find out why arcane isnt interacting with the bsl wagon, maybe tryna figure out the working of a bsl scum slip. but its qualified as **** with the previous part. theres no drive to find the answers, its all too safe. and the first part is ****ing grimy as hell. what other reason would there be to insert that other than it being "the right thing to say?"

I don't know, I don't care, I don't trust it. He's still way in the background, still not doing much with his time here, and none of his excuses for why he's in the background really don't mean much to me. He at one point made a massive john about having this entire notepad with quotes and **** written down but couldn't be arsed to post it--why did he go and start a reread of the thread then? I totally think he's still scum for it and that "yeh you're right I'm so scummy" thing is not gonna absolve me of my reasons to vote him.

:186:
wait is this real? cuz that honestly changes the entire dynamic of his catch up play shiz.

Uh what?

I said I was gonna reread and pot my notes in thread. I never said I was taking notes while reading before that point.

I started to reread because I haven't done more than skim it.

And yes I have played in the background and aren't really worth keeping around.
:glare:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You don't say anything about if one flips scum. You're pretty clear that one has to be suspect, which is a scum lean, yes? Do you think it has to be TvS? And since you re read and changed your view, does that mean Gorf is the scummy one in this?
It's the tiniest of scum leans, yes.
No I doesn't have to be TvS.
Yes, it's Gorf, not Chaco.
We do need to get these inactives in here. For ****'s sake, why did you guys sign up for this game? You didn't even wait for weeks in a queue, you signed up for this game like days before it started and didn't have time to play it?
Yeah even I'm playing and I hate mafia.
lack of KWK voting anyone way too real
What about me?

Do I need to claim now or something?

Chaco

Never Logs In
what the hell has happened here since I've been gone yesterday?

Agreed @ possible BSL and KWK connections. Still would like to see KWK die more so. Gonna re-read if I can finish it tonight, I have to be up in a matter of hours to drive an hour and a half to a doctors appt...

Like I've posted in my other two games atm..

@ Marshmellowman Marshmellowman , I have a lot going on right now, and will continue to until the weekend, probably late Saturday.. So I have extremely limited access until then. Thanks!

Chaco

Never Logs In
What do you think of recent ryu and the possibility of BSL + KWK ?

ALso please start posting again or *headshot * will occur
As I just posted, I kind've have some health issues going on right now, and will have limited access until this weekend. But, I'm here, Bingo and Xat's game got my attention first. I'm catching up on this one now.

I haven't fully read Ryu's new content at this time, but as for his slot, I dislike his play in this game from what I've read so far (keep in mind this isn't full up to date). He seems extraordinarily lazy, but I don't get a scum vibe from him. I literally just get that he's trying to be lazy. He's not playing like he does in other games where I have a scum read on him. So I'm pretty comfortable with a townlean on him. He just doesn't have that buddying/sheepy ryu feel about him here at all.

agree with kwk and bsl being potential scum mates.

I still have some reading to do, and a Beat! post to respond to it seems.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Not a big fan of Chaco's early posts. His #50 (http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-v...-never-compromise.365288/page-2#post-17393069) has already been questioned by a couple of slots. I personally don't think it's particularly telling on its own (being uncertain of how to best utilize a newly introduced mechanic is entirely conceivable from a townie standpoint). What I DON'T like is his #96 (http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-v...-never-compromise.365288/page-3#post-17394800) in which he responded to the criticism he received by MB (and to a lesser extent Gorf) by claiming/implying that it was some kind of cleverly planned bait. I don't buy it because A. the timing of him "revealing" this (shortly after being voted on by two slots, and at a point when most players had either not commented on the shield or even gotten a chance to do so) heavily suggests that it was a retroactive justification in an attempt to get rid off pressure and B. there was little follow-up afterwards. I guess you could argue that his subsequent discussion with - and fairly ugly vote on - Gorf qualifies, but then again, he didn't keep his vote there for particularly long before he dropped it and conveniently hopped on the growing KWK wagon.
On the flip side, he's been stepping up his game since then IMO so I feel a little bit better about him at the moment but not enough to entirely compensate for how much I dislike his early game.

Vote: Chaco

Voting a slot which isn't one of the two with five votes each may seem a bit optimistic but the deadline isn't in another 5 days so I'm cool with my vote here for the time being.

Now, to be fair with regards to the point about him voting KWK, that slot's been doing some grimy **** too and I'm okay with it as a secondary lynch. Retracting the stances of your hydra's other head is one thing (tbh I don't see why some of you think it's such a big deal; it's not like you suddenly can't hold the slot accountable for the opinions of one head just because the other disagrees) but claiming that it never happened is another story. Not going to stand in the wagon's way but if KWK flips town, Chaco's one of the first slots I'll be looking at.
I wasn't around when it picked up to reveal my intention on that, I posted and hopped off and after I had came back, my point of view had already been taken by MB as well. Of course naturally I had to reveal it at that point.

Also, @ Beat! Beat! If I haven't supplied ample reasoning of my own to be on KWK let me know, because I feel as if I've outlined fairly well why I find the slot grimy, and I find you agreeing with that. I don't see your stand of an optimistic vote, when I have opinions and sentiments on KWK that aren't exactly mirrored by anyone else. I can't help that KWK is grimy and deserves to die. But to say it's opportunistic, no. I present my thoughts on KWK pretty clearly as to why he should die.

Chaco

Never Logs In
As far as BSL goes, I find Bardull griling him to be hilarious, cause he definitely fence rides hard on the me v gorf questions. I'm definitely cool with him dying. He backpedals hard there and tries to sort himself out, but I find him contradicting himself. Either Bardull is a genius at confusing BSL, or he's scum.

I'm happy with my vote on KWK though, and don't intend to move it. I'll have more on KWK shortly if possible. It's getting late. I saw a few of his newer posts that stood out to me as I read through.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok! i'm at L-1 so i guess i should claim

Black Widow, Town Bug Planter
I'm a watcher, essentially. I get a daily bug plant, and it tells me if someone targeted my watchee.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
What are the words used to describe your power? Like the descriptors, continuous etc

Can you move the bug around freely throughout the Day? Or is it stuck once placed?

Any results? Who did you target?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it's locked and uninformed. today i bugged laundry, but it wasn't too long ago. couldn't decide who to bug so i just flipped a coin to go through the 16 players.

i'm notified if anyone targets them. i assume i'm alerted immediately.

no results as of yet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town: Bardull, MurderBush
town lean: Rake, WoTT, Gorf
Scum lean : KWK, Laundry
scum: BSL

Slight reconsideration.

I read BSL's claim stuff, would like him not at L-1 for this.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Town: Bardull, MurderBush
town lean: Rake, WoTT, Gorf
Scum lean : KWK, Laundry
scum: BSL

Slight reconsideration.

I read BSL's claim stuff, would like him not at L-1 for this.
Why scum lean on laundry? No read on me?

JeXs

Smash Champion
You said you get a daily bug. That would imply that you get to choose a new watchee everyDay.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it says in my role PM that I am notified for the rest of the Day.

Top Bottom