• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

JeXs

Smash Champion
I have class tomorrow so i won't post until at least the afternoon.

if i'm lynched before then, here's some reads to go off of.

4. #HBC | Laundry - town
5. Chaco - slight town read, not very strong. 100% town if gorf happens to be scum
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) - town. highest town read atm
10. JeXs - townish
12. #HBC | Rake. - townish
13. #HBC | Joker - towny i guess

1. #HBC | Gorf - slight scum read, not very strong. 100% town if chaco happens to be scum
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) - highest scum pick atm
14. #HBC | Red Ryu - slight scum lean

3. thethirdkoopa Beat! - null
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) Gheb_01 - null
8. #HBC | BarDeezy - null
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) - null
15. #HBC | Scary - null

peace homies
damn ninja

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Pre cursor to heavily laying the smack down on KWK I def feel BSL held onto that vote so long despite stating am active scum read on KWK cause they were scum together and BSL was trying not to connect himself to strongly and ended up doing exactly that

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Willing to bet rhat ryker and laundry are both town off of that. Bsl wouldn't try t bus them straight up but wouldn't label them his strongest townreads either imo.
1 if not 2 of his scumreads are scum, gorf is probably the guy I'm most comfortable in that group.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

KWKs late join on that wagon after dancing around bsl during the action around him plus that silly mod be only solidifies my feelings on this

JeXs

Smash Champion
Willing to bet rhat ryker and laundry are both town off of that. Bsl wouldn't try t bus them straight up but wouldn't label them his strongest townreads either imo.
1 if not 2 of his scumreads are scum, gorf is probably the guy I'm most comfortable in that group.
Going by this logic it's likely KWK imo. Do you think he could have put all his scum mates in the null pile?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

KWK more so especially after him saying I tried to set him up when I've been trying to lynch him all day then BSL and him dance around each other like little ballerinas

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Going by this logic it's likely KWK imo. Do you think he could have put all his scum mates in the null pile?
nah. I figure he had at keast one in his active scum reads so he had something legit to push
KWK more so especially after him saying I tried to set him up when I've been trying to lynch him all day then BSL and him dance around each other like little ballerinas
stop thinking the same **** I am

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
deadline for the shield is 9/2 11:59:59PM est
the shield has not been distributed. this is the deadline. next time someone asks me a question thats already been answered ima jus point them to the op or a modpost. STOP SKIMMING AND PAY ATTENTION to what the mod says. questions are fine but there have been far too many instances of questions being asked when the answer is available

KWK (2): Rake, WATT

Not Voting (12): Gorf, Beat!, Laundry, Chaco, Gheb, KWK, Bardull, Murderbush, JeXs, Joker, Red Ryu, Scary

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > Rake > unvote
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
[/collapse]

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I don't have posts right now cause mobile but I'm pretty sure Bsl and KWK just danced around each others lunches despite both being possible then suddenly KWK swoops in and bam.

Me no gusta
Obvs
Rr scum y/n?
God that's actually a good question at this point too.

Really wanna say town plodding Ryu but I need to read again and I just can't utter those words with the confidence I should be able to with by now especially considering it's Ryu slot

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

He def needs to do a lot more scum hunting and a lot less catch up and then go what looks like a direction but could just be nothiny

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'd lol pretty hard though if Bsl just scum clumped his mates in his scum pile.

Need to read read Ryus attitude and posts around / about Bsl & kwk

JeXs

Smash Champion
What's wrong with scum reading BSL? His lack of vote is disturbing though.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Town: Bardull, MurderBush
town lean: Rake, WoTT, Gorf
Scum lean : KWK, Laundry
scum: BSL

Slight reconsideration.

I read BSL's claim stuff, would like him not at L-1 for this.
I dislike this post. Why do you not want him at L-1 after his claim even though you're scum reading him?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I don't even remember bsl even talking or posting about Ryu in the few posts he had either which makes the RR really odd too but I need to check on this

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake do you think KWK can be town?
If between the two I had to make a gut call on town it'd be Ryu just cause he's at least trying and getting some thoughts out there. It's hard cause I know Ryu doesn't really play as scum and kinda just sidelines but between the two I'd sooner believe Ryu was a good guy than KWK

JeXs

Smash Champion
I think KWK's town and BSL's been trying to set him up for a lynch upon his scum flip.

Top Bottom