• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Having seen bsl scum in golden sun mafia I want KWK dead today just based on how I know he plays as scum and my supreme doubt that it's changed seeing as he doesn't really play mafia

JeXs

Smash Champion
The only way ryu talked about bsl was in his reads. We don't actually know his thoughts about bsl.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Having seen bsl scum in golden sun mafia I want KWK dead today just based on how I know he plays as scum and my supreme doubt that it's changed seeing as he doesn't really play mafia
describe plssssssssssssssssssss

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I think KWK's town and BSL's been trying to set him up for a lynch upon his scum flip.
Bsl is not that smart as scum no offense to him. And the connection works both ways regardless which is why I don't find this very likely on top of KWK being individually scummy all d1

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Kreative Whiz Kids (2): Rake, WATT

Not Voting (12): Red Ryu, Gorf, Beat!, Laundry, Gheb_01, KWK, Bardull, Murderbush, Jexs, Joker, Chaco, Scary

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco >> Chaco > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL >> Rake > unvote
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >> KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK >> KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL
[/collapse]

with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Like I can see how they've been acting to each other but I really just don't think that scum would be so obvious.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Like I can see how they've been acting to each other but I really just don't think that scum would be so obvious.
BSL def is and both sokr& kantrip are bad scum players.

As to golden sun bsl called his scum buddy ryker scum a whole bunch or in passing or just whenever he did reads but never voted him or showed initiative to get him lynched. Also largely dodged him otherwise in thread and avoided being too connected to him otherwise.

Low and behold when we lynch ryker that game he flipped scum. Willing to bet it's the exact same scenario here

JeXs

Smash Champion
Also, kwk didn't really interact with bsl until I voted for him, then his posts regarding bsl implied a scum read on bsl but he never vote d.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Current reads
Town: Gorf, Laundry, Bardull, murderbush, Scary
Town lean: Chaco, WATT, Rake, Joker
Null: Gheb, Beat!,
Scum lean: ryu
Scum: kwk

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I think KWK's town and BSL's been trying to set him up for a lynch upon his scum flip.
I know Brad and he's not that subtle. Like, he's not good at all at being mafia and he doesn't play this game anymore. I'll comment on it more when I've read his spree of posts near the end of the phase because I skimmed the **** out of it.

That being said, I thoroughly agree with you the KWK is being set-up. I STILL think he's town and hate, hate, hate, hate, hate the way he was pushed on Day 1.

Vote Gorf

I think I still want Gorf and Chaco. I'll make another large post as soon as I get together with Raz.

Town: Murderbush, Bardull, JexS, Ruy
Town lean: Laundry, KWK, Joker
Scum: Gorf, Chaco

I am SUPER interested in reading the game again so I can look at how Arcane Inferno/Gheb acted while the BSL wagon was gaining steam.

Note that readlist is entirely Ryker.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Bsl is not that smart as scum no offense to him. And the connection works both ways regardless which is why I don't find this very likely on top of KWK being individually scummy all d1
Considering we prefaced our posts with the same comment about his skill level as mafia and reached entirely opposite conclusions, I am going to need you to elaborate on how KWK was "individually scummy" and how "the connection works both ways." I would like it if I got explanations and not just words.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
BSL def is and both sokr& kantrip are bad scum players.

As to golden sun bsl called his scum buddy ryker scum a whole bunch or in passing or just whenever he did reads but never voted him or showed initiative to get him lynched. Also largely dodged him otherwise in thread and avoided being too connected to him otherwise.

Low and behold when we lynch ryker that game he flipped scum. Willing to bet it's the exact same scenario here
Oh.. That's actually exactly what I was looking for and is much better than "the connection works both ways."

JeXs

Smash Champion
I know Brad and he's not that subtle. Like, he's not good at all at being mafia and he doesn't play this game anymore. I'll comment on it more when I've read his spree of posts near the end of the phase because I skimmed the **** out of it.

That being said, I thoroughly agree with you the KWK is being set-up. I STILL think he's town and hate, hate, hate, hate, hate the way he was pushed on Day 1.

Vote Gorf

I think I still want Gorf and Chaco. I'll make another large post as soon as I get together with Raz.

Town: Murderbush, Bardull, JexS, Ruy
Town lean: Laundry, KWK, Joker
Scum: Gorf, Chaco

I am SUPER interested in reading the game again so I can look at how Arcane Inferno/Gheb acted while the BSL wagon was gaining steam.

Note that readlist is entirely Ryker.
Why is ryu town?
unvote
Interested in seeing reasons for Gorf/Chaco scum.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Considering we prefaced our posts with the same comment about his skill level as mafia and reached entirely opposite conclusions, I am going to need you to elaborate on how KWK was "individually scummy" and how "the connection works both ways." I would like it if I got explanations and not just words.
Will elaborate when not at work, not getting rained on and at a comp. Harass me in 5 hours

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Interested in seeing reasons for Gorf/Chaco scum.
I posted them in Day 1. Gorf's shield stance is scummy as balls and the way he has tried to defend it and simultaneously acquiesce to what others wanted is gross. Then BSL came in and blindly supported him (wrongly).

Chaco's KWK wagon join and support was gross as ****.

The interaction between Chaco and Gorf on who should get the shield was drawn-out long past any sensible time for a conclusion while still accomplishing nothing and makes me think at least one of them was drawing it out to be seen doing something.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Fair enough, but I still think Gorf is town. I feel that he honestly believed that anonymous voting of the shield would be better.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I dislike this post. Why do you not want him at L-1 after his claim even though you're scum reading him?
Prefer him not quickhammered over input from more of the cast on the claim, but w/e.

Gonna be more Sona about this with the support for people around here.

Vote: KWK

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Do you agree with it/him
Considering the conclusion is that KWK is scum, then no. I can see the thought process this time, though.

My two biggest scum reads from Day 1 were on that KWK wagon and the inception was gross. I also don't believe that KWK was "individually scummy." Taking that meta on BSL and applying it to a game that is only one day in where he only really posted after he was on death row is making way too much of a leap.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh.. That's actually exactly what I was looking for and is much better than "the connection works both ways."
I mean you are ryker so you know what I'm describing is essentially exactly what happened that game to both you and bsl and can more or less hopefully sniff out that I'm right on KWK here just like I was right on you in golden sun

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Considering the conclusion is that KWK is scum, then no. I can see the thought process this time, though.

My two biggest scum reads from Day 1 were on that KWK wagon and the inception was gross. I also don't believe that KWK was "individually scummy." Taking that meta on BSL and applying it to a game that is only one day in where he only really posted after he was on death row is making way too much of a leap.
I will consider this

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town: Bardull, MurderBush
town lean: Rake, WoTT, Gorf
Scum lean : Laundry
scum: KWK

@Beat! how do you feel about KWK right now given the BSL flip?

@Chaco Where is your head at right now? What direction do you want to go?

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair Should I consider Laundry more trustworthy?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I find it odd that ryu has no read on me the entire game.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord

Are gorf and chaco scum together? I'm willing to hear you out and this, but I feel like chaco. More town than gorf is.

Top Bottom