• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
here's another thing:

people are saying bsl was hesitant to put his vote down on KWK, but he also wasn't putting his vote down on gorf or chaco. i won't disagree with the stance changes though and how he isn't very staunch about them, but i seriously doubt he would do this to all his mates LOL.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i think it's more likely that BSL was worried about voting for a town player and just didn't know how to go about it without looking scummy

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Kreative Whiz Kids (6): Rake, WATT, Red Ryu, Gorf, Chaco, Joker
Gorf (2): Murderbush, Laundry
Red Ryu (1): KWK

Not Voting (5): Beat!, Gheb_01, Bardull, Scary, JeXs

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco >> Chaco > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

Chaco

Never Logs In
There's a lear difference between the scenario with me and Gorf versus KWK. The rest of town had a popular opinion ontheir thoughts on me and gorf and it was somewhat split. Thing is, he was fence riding because he didn't know which side to go with. Their's nothing EVEN CLOSE to like that in the case with KWK.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
here's another thing:

people are saying bsl was hesitant to put his vote down on KWK, but he also wasn't putting his vote down on gorf or chaco. i won't disagree with the stance changes though and how he isn't very staunch about them, but i seriously doubt he would do this to all his mates LOL.
do what to all his mates? I only remember him saying he wanted to vote KWK, and then withholding his vote until he was certain he'd die.

What exactly is it you're trying to say here? Who do you think was most likely to be BSL's mate?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hmm ok i'm gonna do a quick reread after i run some errands so i can see the distinctions in BSL's interactions as well as examine KWK a bit. hopefully he's not dead yet before i return.

KWK i see you in the thread so now's the time to fight back like a true warrior AND FACE YOUR DESTINY

bbl

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
here's another thing:

High chance that he would, actually. I think Gorf is also scum due to the way that Gorf just ****ing mercilessly throws random and weird votes at his mates--before he replaced out in Monster Maf, he had voted every single one of his partners at one point during D1. I don't necessarily think he was scummy for the bull**** with the shield, but he was one of the first ones on BSL (like he was one of the first on Scary in Monster Maf) and I do recall thinking his vote on KWK in RVS was very specific and not at all random. If Gorf is scum then I think there's a very good chance that KWK is scum too.

:186:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
High chance that he would, actually. I think Gorf is also scum due to the way that Gorf just ****ing mercilessly throws random and weird votes at his mates--before he replaced out in Monster Maf, he had voted every single one of his partners at one point during D1. I don't necessarily think he was scummy for the bull**** with the shield, but he was one of the first ones on BSL (like he was one of the first on Scary in Monster Maf) and I do recall thinking his vote on KWK in RVS was very specific and not at all random. If Gorf is scum then I think there's a very good chance that KWK is scum too.

I guess I can appreciate that, but do you think that makes Gorf lynchworthy at this point? Cuz I don't. I'd rather go to KWK first.

Alright

I got a pm from the mod just a few minutes ago
Chaco is town, full mod confirmation
Are you claiming something, then?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
curiously, what about JeXs' case was convincing to you? also, where're you looking now?
Scrolling through what JeXs said about BSL and reading it for myself, everything had lined up. He hadn't taken a hard stance on anything, and even though BSL had made decisions between the TvS interaction on Chaco and Gorf, he never laid down a vote. The same with being alright with a KWK lynch but just keeping his distance with while still withholding the vote. JeXs nailed that. Kinda beating a dead horse a little with the recent posts lol.

As far as where I'm looking, I'm not too sure; especially since WOTT just mentioned that Chaco is mod-confirmed townbro. This means we should likely place some pressure onto Gorf based off of earlier this game but at that same time, Gorf didn't necessarily come out of that interaction really bad. He really caught more hell than what it was worth about the shield suggestions but he has recovered pretty well. I still think looking his way mayy be one of the better options.

I do agree wholeheartly with Laundry's 775 though. Gorf is not afraid to #HBC is own scummates da **** outta there. Victim of that. Yup.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

youre calling me scummy off of meta? how bout mmu where i didnt bus at all till you cold caught circus?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
orbo are you confirming he visited you or that he's town because your word choice is kinda up in the air

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
He visited me and as a result got modconfirmed to me as town.
Ergo the action of me getting confirmation was of chacos doi ng
So what you're claiming is that Chaco has a role that reveals their alignment to players they visit? Cuz I don't know that I trust that.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Chaco is town, but I hardly consider a power role that you don't fully understand to be "mod confirmation of their alignment".

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
So what you're claiming is that Chaco has a role that reveals their alignment to players they visit? Cuz I don't know that I trust that.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Chaco is town, but I hardly consider a power role that you don't fully understand to be "mod confirmation of their alignment".
I was told by marshy he ad visited me and was town aligned. 100 percent mod confirmed

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Fwiw I (kantrip) hammered. I saw the claim and had to switch over.

Sokr was making a big reads/explanation post but he ran it through me and it was kinda... empty. He's having trouble coming up with non-surface-level analysis and due to my criticism is now scared to post altogether. This whole running ideas by each other thing isn't working too well in conjunction with letting him take control

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Please keep in mind if someone gets killed the majority to lynch will go down to 7.

Careful with your votes, please. Our claim is important and you will NOT lynch us without it

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I see your post. I'll get you. However, it's my sister's 16th birthday and I am desperately trying to get a kitchen clean before she gets home and set-up a surprise.

But in any case, you were told that Chaco targeted you and was town. Marshy has confirmed it. This is not a result of your ability. It does not read as a message from another player? So you were not told it was a message from a player, but were instead told that it was the result of a role?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Please keep in mind if someone gets killed the majority to lynch will go down to 7.

Careful with your votes, please. Our claim is important and you will NOT lynch us without it
If you think your claim is so important, then you should probably just go ahead and claim it. Because I don't give a **** about it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't get how BSL lynch makes KWK less scummy.

Gonna trust WoTT on Chaco.

I'm considering what Laundry posted on Gorf.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
But in any case, you were told that Chaco targeted you and was town. Marshy has confirmed it. This is not a result of your ability. It does not read as a message from another player? So you were not told it was a message from a player, but were instead told that it was the result of a role?
this is not from anything I have done. It is not"you have been told chaco is town"
It straight up told me he visited me and I was informed he was Town aligned. The visiting part is what makes me think it was as a result of chaco doing something

Top Bottom