• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Joker (2): Bardull, Kreative Whiz Kids
Murderbush (1): Laundry
Gorf (1): Ranmaru
Kreative Whiz Kids (6): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno, Gorf, Chaco, Joker
Rake (1): JeXs
Red Ruy (1): Murderbush

Not Voting (4): thethirdkoopa, BSL, WOTT, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK
2. #HBC | Ranmaru => thethirdkoopa > Chaco > Gorf
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno > Gorf > KWK
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy
10. JeXs => Rake
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
[/collapse]

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Vibe I got from Chaco:

Voted Arcane as scum to create a crap connection. When Jex responded telling him who Arcane was, he responded with a "Oh, that makes sense" as if to seem there was something that caught his eye besides Arcane being new to him. Gorf makes a good point that the OP states that it contains Gheb/Frozen, and him not answering that question shows he truly has no answer for that. Best I have at the moment.
I sincerely don't buy this.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It is scummy, prove where it isn't? It should be common knowledge that scum could easily outnumber. Murder essentially did the same thing I was doing, had I been in thread at that time I would've said the same thing. You don't want to openly bring that info out first because you want to see who chimes in to let random votes happen.

It's funny, you keep accusing me of what you're doing... o.o Except the word I'd use is scapegoat.
I don't inherently hate Chaco by this post. His recent string is actually not bad albeit he is incredibly slow-moving. Incredibly.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Now I can.

Wanted to add votes to see where it would lead, was interested when Gorf questioned you on you with the shield stuff and added my vote. voted while skimming page 2 and was at work.

Still think it is better here right now given how you have been posting, not sure what your direction is right now.

@#HBC | BarDeeZy Want my vote on Joker instead? If not wanna join in on Chaco?
"omg i just wanted to pressure you"

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
IMPORTANT MODNOTE

The shield will be triggered by plurality if no majority is reached. This means that whoever (including destroy shield) has the most votes receives the shield. Example:

X has 5 votes to receive the shield.
Y has 4 votes.
Destroy shield has 4 votes.

Even though a majority has not been reached, X still receives it. However, if a majority is] reached, we will post that one has been reached.

The original shield post has been updated with this information.
Knowing this sooner would've changed a lot of the dynamic of that exchange.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
oh, my bad, it looks like you are trying to push Chaco a bit. Honestly tho, Chaco comes out of your interaction looking less foolish. I'm not convinced of any case against Chaco right now
Joker's analysis is pretty spot-on at this point honestly. Both this and the post before it are pretty on point about what's been happening in thread.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
eating chocolate CAN make you fat. im not gonna stop eating chocolate though just cuz i risk my weight.

the fact is that, imo, it's overall more advantageous to make it private since we all already know that the shields going to either murderbush or arcane or maybe laundry cuz rep. it's a rep game. if either of those three are scum, it's an x/3 chance scum's getting the shield. that chance would exist regardless. and regardless of THAT, ultimately the most scum gains from getting the shield is town not having, but that's besides the point.
Yeh, I simply can't see scummy logic behind this...

JeXs

Smash Champion
lay this out for me more? I'm not quite seeing anything besides joker getting aggro towards kantrip calling him out gor what he apparently thinksnis bs, which isn't out if jokers usual mo from what I remember
kvk vs joker, your opinion of?
Looks tvt to me. 2 townies with a different opinion.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ok, finally the two of us managed to get together. Deadline is what, 6 days from now? Plenty of time.

1. #HBC | Gorf - Gorf currently sits near the top of our scumlist. I challenge you to go and read the explanation for his stance on the shield. First off, that is the leading scum perspective. Yomi Layer 1. Now if you look at how he treats it, when called out on being wrong, he tries to justify it, rather than admitting to being wrong. "But we can do whatever."
Counterpoint: Gorf believes his course of action is the best and argues because he thinks it's the best. Gorf realizes he's wrong later on and concedes after some persuasion from your slot.

I don't think you're right here.

4. #HBC | Laundry - I am thoroughly surprised you're not further involved with this game. I understand that you're busy right now, but I still require you to post before I can read you. Refresh me: What are your reads on Gorf, Chaco, and KWK?
IRL johns ahoy.

Town, Town, Scummy but not wholly convinced they're scum. Gorf I see as Town making one hell of a stupid argument that he later backs off after he realizes he's wrong. Chaco took some time to get rolling but ultimately he's not scummy for it, he's just slow-moving. I really wish I had something special to add to KWK hate but I've not liked a single KWK post. They're either incredibly disjointed--like, worse than you and I in Pizza Maf disjointed--or they're scum.

I deleted you points on Jexs but I just wanted to say that I don't think your suspicion of that slot is warranted--I don't see the motivation, just a difference in opinion.

13. #HBC | Joker - I recant my earlier comment that Joker can die. At this stage, he's not worth it, and doesn't fit my scumteam. I thoroughly dislike his reasoning and vote, but I'll just call him dumb for now, since I can't see Chaco coming forward with that Townread on a scum-mate.
"i disagree with this slot and therefore he was scummy but **** happens"

14. #HBC | Red Ryu - Super duper dislike his early posts without explanation. That **** reeks. What he has done this day vote Gorf in RVS, put a crappy vote on Chaco, and stand in the way of Rake/WATT town-reading Laundry, and offered to move his vote to Joker without actually doing so. Nothing he's done this game has brought any pressure to bear. Has shown no real initiative to find scum, textbook ScumLurkRuy can find his way to an early grave.
I'm ****ing down for this, I've been noticing this all game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
oh my vote's still on mb

vote: ruy
ran's my other scumspect. not buying the "bleh irl" johns when he's been here

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Townreading Gorf, MB, Chaco, Joker, Bardull right now. I like Jexs and Arcane to an extent, need more to solidify those reads. Not a fan of KWK. Can't be arsed to read Rake legitimately. Don't like Ruy and Ran.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Page 1:

#17 is the first post I take interest with. Not sure who posted here, but I wanna see if they follow up in this or what they do later. Ignoring Gorf removes the connection between then but depending how they go about this.

#25 forgot Koops was in the game, @thethirdkoopa pinging.

#26 Lol at this post.

#27 seems like a sort of disconnection between him and Arcane, but depends on future content.

#28 this should be obvious...he's worried about another slot tunneling him and wants to prevent it. It's null in itself but still why ask this?

#37 seems like he did it for RVS, unless you think he was serious here Gorf? I don't think he was entirely serious.

#38 again not sure why you are focusing on that when it seems like a null point and obvious.

#39 good answer.

Page 1 reads:
Town lean: Bardull

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Page 2:

#44, I can't put my finger on why but this vote bugs me. I wanna say it's the timing of when Ran voted and Chaco being above. RVS vote yes, but still something about this bugs me.

#50 this post I gotta agree is bad. I think he would put his opinion here somewhere, but the absence of it is what ruins it. This is also why I pressed this way when Gorf v Chaco happened.

#51 this is more bugs me about Ran's #44, I feel like he intended his vote to go there and press Chaco from the start arbitrarily just off what he posted. If he picked it arbitrarily, why Chaco over the other?

#53 lol at this.

#54 uhh, of what? That Rake voted and somehow the forum coe eff'd up? I don't see where this is going.

#62 me thinks this is a strong disconnection between the slots if this is the be believed.

#63 On a reread, I think me siding with Gorf on this wasn't where I should have went. But I think both sides did something stupid/scummy.

#67 good post by Watt, gave some advice I agree with on Rake and the bottom part with the opinion on where the shield goes.

#68 I like the chaco vote, but not so much the would vote Bardull part.

#69 not sure where the first two questions would be going. The third one though is something I think has merrit.

#72, townie post by Bardull

#75 I agree with Bardull here

#76 MB's vote is legit here, but to be frank both sides have done something I think is scummy or worth looking into with chaco v Gorf.

#77 Bardull buddy me hard please.

next page!

Top Bottom