• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Liking Arcane Inferno actually posting. Like his KWK direction too. Slight town lean.

Laundry is slight but I still gotta maintain that read.

WATT is fine for now.

Scary is looking maybe okay. He's at least having an opinion but I'm not sure that's telling yet.

Don't much Ran surprisingly he keeps disappearing after asking some open ended questions so I might pursue him sidelong.

Koopa null and would lynch if he doesn't get active. BSL null but would poll or lynch since he got punched and he's always like the easiest dude to lynch so I have to consider that as a scum angle to punching him.
I do apologize for the sparse early activity it's been a long week already and the only foothold I have right now is a pretty good feeling that KWK is scum.

Chaco and gorf looks tvt at its conclusion and so does mb vs WATT
Oh and ran might be scum too but I have to pursue him more before I determine that
Joker looks pretty okay for now too
S as promised here's my reasoning so far on these things

Laundry is slight but I still gotta maintain that read. his 180 and 181 are both loking like a rushed laundry trying to get his thoughts out as opposed to scum laundry like i saw
in ryker maf where he was visibly holding back and trying to manuever things to work for himself. don't agree with his ran read yet though

WATT is fine for now. due to posts like: http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-2#post-17394641
shows pretty good insight and a townie thought process imo

Scary is looking maybe okay. He's at least having an opinion but I'm not sure that's telling yet. His observation on me having a stronger D1 presence isn't wrong but he needs to def explain what makes my smaller presence here kinda scummy if he's gunna push that angle. Speaking of @ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary : why is my lower activity telling to you that way ? Is it the content of my posts or is it just the amount I'm posting ? WHat about the posts i've had to this point did you feel wasn't enough ? And why is that necessarily scummy over me just being busy ? Do you agree with me about KWK ?

Don't much Ran surprisingly he keeps disappearing after asking some open ended questions so I might pursue him sidelong.: Too much vote hoping and no real foothold in the thread, reads of scum ran who doesnt know what to do
. Empty questions that don't get him involved in the thread like his http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-2#post-17393368 or his http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-2#post-17393471

Ran's http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-4#post-17395074 also seems like he's trying to jump down chaco's throat but that might just be a ran tell, although i dislike he didnt even try to look at the otherside like i know ran will do as town.

Koopa null and would lynch if he doesn't get active. BSL null but would poll or lynch since he got punched and he's always like the easiest dude to lynch so I have to consider that as a scum angle to punching him. These two reads are pretty obvious in there origins, both slots haven't posted much and i can't discount that BSL getting punched wasn't just some townie wanting to blow their load early.

Jexs I'm not sold on def need to see more from that slot too. Placeholder vote on me shows initiative but he needs to step into the thread more for sure

Bardull is an ever so slight town lean. because of : http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/#post-17391280, his little slip with mb makes me feel pretty good but i cant put to much stock in that itself because he could've noticed it as scum and played to it, although his recent string of posts are pretty good on a cursory read

Dislike KWK due to posts like: http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-2#post-17394585, questions are pretty dry and they def look like : do something questions from the hydra and i know sokr plays that way as scum,and posts like: http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-3#post-17394787 leave him open to jump on Watt later and is pretty noncomittal when it looks like he has more to say. ALso dis;like kwk's conclusions in this post http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-4#post-17395318 kinda seems like he's not willing to put his foot down on a read and i really dont like that when gorf and chaco's arguement def got to the point of having one side or another

CHaco's http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-3#post-17394939 shows good thought process and i'd have never thought to think of it like this also like http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-3#post-17394943 becaus ehe's not afriad to go toe to toe with ryker which i think a scum chaco might be considering being away might've made him less confident as scum.

Also because i dont see scum chaco needing or wanting to waste time on ryker when gorf already looked like a boner and even ryker and watt's discussion offered good "do something " avenues for a scummy player to take imo.

Joker's http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-5#post-17398640 is why im okay with him, seems like the type of post scum would try to avoid making and i like that he's actually showing a new thought process towards KWK instead of ignorning him like a scumjoker might. His http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-5#post-17398878 is also very strong because he's digging at sokr with actual evidence and the generating fluff line is way too on point to be scum imo.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Joker (2): Bardull, Kreative Whiz Kids
Murderbush (1): Laundry
Gorf (1): Ranmaru
Kreative Whiz Kids (6): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno, Gorf, Chaco, Joker
Rake (1): JeXs
Red Ruy (1): Murderbush

Not Voting (4): thethirdkoopa, BSL, WOTT, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK
2. #HBC | Ranmaru => thethirdkoopa > Chaco > Gorf
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno > Gorf > KWK
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy
10. JeXs => Rake
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
17. Evil Eye =>
[/collapse]

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

mfw KWK doesn't like me for not having transparent reads when I barely ever have transparent reads.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

anyway im out, gotta date and might be around on my phone. Also i vote the shield go to whoever is one of but not the biggest town read since it makes scums life just a bit harder. Might just lynch Ran on the basis that i still dont see any investment beyond TRYING instead of doing and thats pretty telling. Still don't like KWK but together idk if i see it

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i will hold you to that for sure if i can drag myself away from the gf's affections which she shall be smothering me with because #week away

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ALso, are you town ? ALso also what do you think of joker
I'm you death bear bro, the honorable Ruy is here front and center! But he is lazy and school started.

Joker? Eh I haven't looked too deep at his or anyone's posts. Still nothing I dislike so there is that.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Joker's http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-5#post-17398640 is why im okay with him, seems like the type of post scum would try to avoid making and i like that he's actually showing a new thought process towards KWK instead of ignorning him like a scumjoker might. His http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-vs-marvel-d1-who-will-wield-the-shield.365288/page-5#post-17398878 is also very strong because he's digging at sokr with actual evidence and the generating fluff line is way too on point to be scum imo.
Serious? In that first post, all he said was that he didn't like this slot, the easiest to dislike and most widely disliked slot in the game, because of our interaction with gorf. No explanation given. Nothing new brought to the thread there. Oh, he thinks Ran's a bit iffy too but gives no explanation. Then he goes on to say he has no other reads, mentions something already said about the shield... and then has a short meaningless blurb about the punch. Nothing new in that post at all. But that new thought process towards our slot though. Really something.

The second post, he points out we're playing poorly. I'll give him that. We're generating fluff. I can see how he come's to that conclusion. But is that little epiphany of his so on point that scum could never possibly have thought of that? No.

Are those the only two reasons you like him Rake?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
You literally had 1 more vote on you than i did, and the same number of votes as Chaco. You were not "the most widely disliked slot in the game". I also gave explanations like... 20 minutes later? Immediately after stating them.

You still haven't explained why I'm totally scum. You've been avoiding it for hours, despite me asking you several times now.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay, scratch that, getting ice cream first and then I'm rereading the whole game. There's a lot in this game that I missed on initial read and I want to pick it back up during reread as I think it'd influence specific reads of mine. I've put very little into my Chaco read and I have paid zero attention to KWK.

:186:

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You literally had 1 more vote on you than i did, and the same number of votes as Chaco. You were not "the most widely disliked slot in the game". I also gave explanations like... 20 minutes later? Immediately after stating them.

You still haven't explained why I'm totally scum. You've been avoiding it for hours, despite me asking you several times now.
You're totally scum? We have a scum lean on you but definitely not totally scum.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I was pointing out why I thought they weren't very good points. I'm putting my thoughts out there for people to see. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I'm just playing the game.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm not offended by you on a personal level, but if you're going to sling mud against my slot, I'm going to refute your points.

I too, am playing the game.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
MY THOUGHTS ON HYDRAS AS A SLOT: I think hydras get way to easy of a pass on common tells because they can play it off as heads disagreeing. So no, I don't accept that. You play as ONE slot. Not two people in one slot, posting separately. You post as one, you are one. Discuss before you post and come to a consensus. If one head is not playing, STATE THAT. You guys, being Murderbush, do that fine. KWK, terribly.
I'm going to tell you right now, dietz and I will post whatever the hell we feel like and vote accordingly, then get with each other when both are online. I'm not going to temper his play by making him go through me and vice versa. That blocks our slot from contributing to its fullest potential. This is a n opinion and not something you can use as a solid tell in every scenario.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hahahaha of course.

That's bad *** though. So what're we doing about the shield? Group vote, independent random votes, so forth?
I've never seen a slot be something non-committal about something so mechanical. This is a first for me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
well that went nowhere :c

unvote

@Chaco why are your concerns revolving around the shield (which in reality should hardly be a discussion, why would we wanna publicly out the bp) and AI (obtw gheb and frozen's names are in the op, AND at worst gheb has been mentioned as associated with AI)
Ugggh this is gonna be a long game. On the surface saying "hey let's not talk about it" looks scummy but I don't buy it. It's stupid, because forcing scum to play around the BP if it's on a strong playerslot is useful for town, but I can see the "why reveal it so scum can play around it" argument. It's dumb but you can't exactly negate the town motivation to say that. I'm way more leery of Ranmaru trying to redirect to RVS as soon as the shield's announced than I am of Gorf saying "let's just not talk about it"

Also give me the shield.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
campaigning =/= discussing who gets the shield. discussing that essentially tells maf who they're NOT gonna target and makes a no kill that much less possible. anonymity is our best bet here.
yeh, gorf's real ****in' dumb but i don't see him as scummy for this.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake
I can understand busy, trust me lol. Perhaps I'm just used to you being so high volume that not seeing as much content come from you is weird I'd say. As far as the content itself, I've had no issue with it and I can agree with what you've said thus far about KWK though I think they've improved slightly over their last few posts. I'm still kool leaving this vote here though.

What do you think of MB's jump onto Joker?

Laundry comes in and makes a whole bunch of posts that I like. Yay!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Lord.

I didn't want to be outright because I wanted to see what others would say before someone seriously biting over that question. As said, Scum can group on it. I wanted to see who outright opposed a majority voting, and it's not bad for scum to know who is BP because in this case they can take an invulnerability away from is, it's better to keep away from their disposal if at all possible. Not organizing something allows for that to happen. Someone obviously opposing has a reason to.

And as far as AI, there's nothign else of note really happening until now. I set up a loaded question to do it's job, and you attacked it. Least there's something now.
"Hey look I set bait and people bit and despite getting what I want I'm making zero movements as a result."

Top Bottom