• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
ugh, your system for catching up is impossible to read. Nobody is going to go through these post numbers to see wtf you're talking about. This catchup only benefits yourself.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
^second that

read first, point out significant things as you go along, come up with a solid analysis when you're done. all you're doing is making me (hopefully im not the only one) think you're tryna fluff so hard that you'll be ignored.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If it was just like, one ugly post organized like that, I might try to fumble through it. But if it's gonna 11 pages worth of analysis like this, I'm just not gonna read it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
^second that

read first, point out significant things as you go along, come up with a solid analysis when you're done. all you're doing is making me (hopefully im not the only one) think you're tryna fluff so hard that you'll be ignored.
ugg...alright, gonna revise this then.

I stand on this though.

I don't get what Ran was doing early on, I keep feeling like it is off in play and meta.
Bardull is definantly town.
I got a town read on MurderBush

Chaco vs Bardull I think they both did something stupid on the issue, I think Chaco did more in terms of being scummy though on a reread. Even if I agree with his position more.

#HBC | Gorf

ruy

defiantly is the adverb describing the act of defiance. i defiantly censor and post inappropriate

definite SOUNDS THE WAY IT'S SPELLED.

just sayin

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think Chaco is scummier between Gorf and Chaco but I don't think either is lynch worthy. Both did something I don't like and I don;t regret where I voted to try and see if pressure would yield results.

I like how Murderbush handled Gorf and how Gorf turned around on his opinion.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
For why Chaco over Gorf, Chaco is far far more cautious on putting a stance out than Gorf is. Gorf is direct and challenges people on something he believes is the right thought process.

Chaco doesn't do this, he sits on it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
For why Chaco over Gorf, Chaco is far far more cautious on putting a stance out than Gorf is. Gorf is direct and challenges people on something he believes is the right thought process.

Chaco doesn't do this, he sits on it.
Where did I not? If you can prove this, I'll ****. The only time I didn't was in one post where I was trying to lure out people who would nay say on voting.

Chaco

Never Logs In
And to be honest, I think my opinion is pretty well voiced all over this game. Are you even reading? Or are you on like page 3 still?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
In addition I add in, I do regret the way I voted only because I think I would have sided with Chaco at the time had I paid more attention.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Where did I not? If you can prove this, I'll ****. The only time I didn't was in one post where I was trying to lure out people who would nay say on voting.
You really didn't.

You asked other for an opinion but only after others voiced in did you try to put your own in.

If I am wrong here prove me wrong but from what I am rereading you didn't try to push yourself forward like Gorf did.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You really didn't.

You asked other for an opinion but only after others voiced in did you try to put your own in.

If I am wrong here prove me wrong but from what I am rereading you didn't try to push yourself forward like Gorf did.
You're obviously not very far yet then. Read the whole game and then post.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Still haven't caught up. Just started with Page 1 and going back to the dorm now but here's just a start,

Vote: ThethirdKoopa
i dont even know who ranmaru is again or if i've ever played in a game with him but its rvs so

Yea I'm concerned a bit cause it's EE, but the part about him being indy since he was an added 17th slot was zen levels of paranoia lel. I guess it's possible but I'm not committed to that theory by any means.

I have my reasons but Gheb has literally always been a pain in my *** in mafia LOL though I don't think we've both been town at the same time before. Some other slots bug my **** like Gorf LMFAO, but usually, USUALLY when we're both town things are a bit smoother assuming I'm remembering things correctly.

Ok that's all you guys are getting from me til I get back to my apartment
this feels long for rvs

yeah i've got not much else for page 1, i'm gonna really need to sink some time after labor day weekend or tomorrow if I get a chance

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vibe I got from Chaco:

Voted Arcane as scum to create a crap connection. When Jex responded telling him who Arcane was, he responded with a "Oh, that makes sense" as if to seem there was something that caught his eye besides Arcane being new to him. Gorf makes a good point that the OP states that it contains Gheb/Frozen, and him not answering that question shows he truly has no answer for that. Best I have at the moment.

@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids : Null. How do you feel about Chaco? Would you join his wagon?

@Wots All This Then?: Join me on Chaco? What's your problem with Murder?

I'm going to sleep now. Have class in the morning.
Wow I really hate this post.

JeXs

Smash Champion
vote: BSL
Has held kwk at arm's length all game while hinting at agreeing with kwk's lynch. Only other thing he's done is to agree with Chaco's stance on the shield. Says chaco vs gorf is TvS but hasn't laid down a vote yet even though he's decided on who he finds more suspicious. This guy's scum.

#HBC | Gorf

vote: BSL
Has held kwk at arm's length all game while hinting at agreeing with kwk's lynch. Only other thing he's done is to agree with Chaco's stance on the shield. Says chaco vs gorf is TvS but hasn't laid down a vote yet even though he's decided on who he finds more suspicious. This guy's scum.
or... lazy?

jex take this opportunity to elaborate

JeXs

Smash Champion
or... lazy?

jex take this opportunity to elaborate
Lazy lurking scum. Keeps agreeing with kwk lynch without voting. Also never said why. He thinks you're suspicious because of your interaction with Chaco and again, never throws down his vote. Town has no reason to withhold their vote like this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Eating chocolate also released loads of good endorphins which is good for the body. Yes, it's a double edged blade. chocolate that yummy *******....

No, Scum GETS BP. If we have a vig they can't shoot a BP scum, if we have a SK one scum is then BP from that. They gain much more by having it then us just not having it. There's a lot of potential in a game like this for SK and Vig shots.

Unvote; Vote: Gorf
This vote though...I don't like it.

I feel like Gorf more or less explained why he felt that way and it seemed genuine.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He got off to that hot start and has been posting and laying in that effort early which is something I moreso associate with townlaundry
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

Where is this coming from, he posted all of 3 times out of RVS how can this be townLaundry of that alone?!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I give up on you. Legit, give up. If you dropped it why are you still posting about it. That's not dropping it. You do realize you DON'T have to respond to everything about it. You can choose to brush people off when things seem fruitless. That's why I don't respond to some of your content, it's fluff and redundant. I have to reiterate because you insist on trying the same lackluster pull and then erratically jump. It shows you either lack the faith in your own ability to scumhunt, or truly just don't have a clue and look for someone to agree with. Can you see why you get accused of sheeping?

I think you probably won't, but humor me, IN YOUR OWN WORDS give me a concise list of who you think is scummy and why, with a list of reasons for each.

I have no problem with you. Slight town lead. I feel the reason you're asking questions isn't to be "hyperactive" presence as someone said, but rather to help your own reads. An approach I value, and it allows your thought process to be transparent for all to see.
This is better though.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hi everyone what's going on in this thread

Won't have access to a comp tonight, no regular internet, etc. Gimme a day and I'll catch up and all that. Sorry for anyone waiting on me and then seeing this and then being like "srsly"
I can confirm this has been legit.

He's been moving over the states these past few days.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unvote

KWK is skimming at best. His latest statements on shield completely oppose his prior thoughts.

Also, he claims a vig would shoot a town read. Had he read he'd see that Gorf and I were talking about, if it were ANONYMOUS only. He was saying scum wouldn't benefit from BP, I was saying only if there were a vig would they, or SK perhaps.

NOW, @ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids , I've stumbled across this a time or two with you now. Either your hydra heads are not agreeing at all, or you're about wishy washy as hell.

Vote: Kreative Whiz Kids
I like this a lot more from Chaco.

Top Bottom