• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Shazam Costumes:
Default (Rebirth)
Classic (Captain Marvel)
Shazam Who Laughs/King Shazam
Darkseid War
Injustice
Wizard (only suit)
Flashpoint
1661088171462.png
Shazam! (2019)
Dr. Strange Costumes:
Defender
Doppelganger
Fear Itself
Midnight Sons
Uncanny
What if?
MCU

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I loooove your moveset!, it was quite complicated for me to think in a moveset for him so see that someone else did a moveset that good is Awesome!

For help you with the inputs, well usually the special moves directly related to the Unique Actionales use of the same Button so you can do QCF + UA for the melee counter and QCB + UA for the projectile counter.

Devil's Reach is a grab, so a Half-circle would work, maybe HCB. Tool of Justice could be a QCF attack, Red Barrage a QCB one and Flying Devil could be a DP but it could also be Air OK.

Usually the Super Moves are only double QCF or double QCB, considering that the second super is an install-esque I think it could be QCQCF for You Get the Horns and QCBQCB for The Battlin' Jack Special.

I hope it helps!
Thank you for the feedback! Sometime after I finish this current post, I'll edit this stuff into the moveset. I'll also likely change the name of Flying Devil (just a personal preference). Do I have to add an attack button with the input, like QCB + X or Y?

Deadpool is Harley Quinn's rival by default
Won by a landslide!

-Orpheus ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Aqualad (Jackson Hyde) ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
-Onomatopoeia (@homdertalia)
-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )
-Red Hood (Jason Todd) ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-Naomi (@Darkonedagger)

As usual, vote for your top three, and you can't put your own in first.

1. Blue Beetle (I was planning to nominate him if nobody else did; from what I've seen, he seems like a character that would make a lot of sense here)
2. Jessica Cruz (while I'm not sure about having two Green Lanterns, there's a lot of potential for characters from the Green Lantern series given that the rings can create/do pretty much anything, and I like the idea of Hal Jordan working with one of the new recruits)
3. Aqualad (I'm only familiar with him through the few episodes of the Young Justice cartoon that I watched before it was removed from Netflix, but he seems like he'd be interesting)

---

Job 101: nominate a Marvel character from the 2000s

Same idea as yesterday, only for Marvel this time. As of now, we only have one character on the Marvel side who fits this criteria (Ms. Marvel), so there are a lot of options.

Job 102: costumes for Shazam and Dr. Strange

Submit a default costume and 1-7 alternates for Shazam and/or Doctor Strange.
Well, first things first, votes go in.

1. Red Hood
- One of DC's most popular anti-heroes, second only to Harley Quinn, and all around a fan favorite with plenty of moveset potential. If Blue Beetle can't win, I would like Red Hood to win! On that note, though...
2. Blue Beetle
- Yes, I did take the most obvious pick for this category. What of it?
3. Jessica Cruz
- She's actually been a fairly popular character and mainstay member of the Justice League and Green Lantern Corps. If not included as a fighter, she at least deserves a reference in this game somewhere.

Now, onto the new jobs.
If you want a Superman equivalent on the Marvel side of the roster, you should vote for one my future nominations. Wink wink.
I wasn't kidding, Megadoomer Megadoomer

Job 101: 21st Century Marvel Character
THE SENTRY
Alias: Robert Reynolds
First Appearance: The Sentry #1 (July, 2000)

When it comes to Marvel's counterparts to Superman, there are plenty of options to pick from, as Marvel has tried again and again to create a popular equivalent to the Man of Steel under their own name. Gladiator, Blue Marvel, Hyperion... but, quite truthfully, none of those come close to the Golden Hero of the Marvel Universe. A character I consider their true Superman counterpart: The Sentry.

An average man that was given the power of a million suns by a highly advanced serum of complicated origin, Robert Reynolds suddenly became the most powerful man on Earth; sowing up his costume and going out into the world, Robert donned the name "Sentry" and quickly became the greatest hero in the Marvel Universe... that nobody, not even himself, remembers.

The Serum that Robert took granted him numerous abilities, that does indeed rival that of a million sons. Flight, super strength, super speed, and invulnerability are abilities that are responsible for some of Sentry's most powerful feats; Lifting a Helicarrier with his bare hands, going toe to toe in a fight against Worldbreaker Hulk, and even killing a Celestial in a recent battle against Knull; And, in official canon, fighting Galactus into a stalemate.
Moreover, his powers do not stop at simply mimicking Superman. The serum has also granted Sentry the powers of telepathy, which has been cited to be powerful enough to rival Professor X; Energy absorption, which allows him to fire powerful energy beams from his eyes and hands; and of course, he has nearly-omnipotent healing, having once healed every molecule in his body after being thrown into the sun.

Unfortunately for Robert, and for the entire universe, these powers came at a cost, and a dark one at that. In the absence of light is darkness, and in the absence of The Sentry, there is...
THE VOID
Alias: Robert Reynolds
First Appearance: The Sentry #1 (July, 2000)
Created as an opposite to The Sentry, The Void is an an alternative persona composed of only pure evil, and exists within Sentry himself.
Nobody knows the true reason of The Void's creation, or if he was just there all along; but the present reality of the Void is a threat to everyone. A godlike being with shapeshifting abilities, The Void has no true form, but often manipulates the body of The Sentry as he takes over it, and for every good act The Sentry commits, The Void is one step behind, with an act of pure evil to follow.

The Void possess numerous, darker abilities in addition to The Sentry's basic set of powers; The aforementioned shapeshifting abilities, the ability to control the weather, and lethal, mind altering "infini-tendrils" (pictured above) that show traumatic visions of the past, present and future onto their victims, causing them to suffer both physically and mentally. The Void also holds no reason to hold back any of these powers; Once, in an alternate universe, the Void took over The Sentry for good, and killed the entire Marvel universe, in slow, brutal, and traumatic fashion.

Being Robert's arch-nemesis, existing solely as a countermeasure to The Sentry, he will never truly perish so long as the Sentry's positive influence spreads over the minds of the people; this once forced Robert to alter the memories of everyone on Earth, erasing any memory of The Sentry, and thus causing the Void to fade into nothing, thus explaining why nobody remembers the world's greatest hero: They simply can't, if they ever wish to remain safe. Every time the Sentry returns, so does The Void, and the balance between the two entities is an everlasting struggle that Robert, in all hopefulness, is able to one day conquer.

Reasons for Inclusion:
A Marvel vs DC needs a counterpart to Superman, and Marvel has plenty; but The Sentry simply stands above the rest, at least in my opinion, for being one of the most important in the context of the Marvel Universe. The prospect of Robert being split between two halves of The Sentry and The Void is something that was always captivated readers, making the Sentry more than just a generic hero, but a complex force of both good an evil, the likes of which have never been seen elsewhere in Marvel's comics; Not to mention, the innate moveset potential that exists by having both The Sentry and The Void, as a single playable character with transformative abilities, is not at all something we have in the roster.

Originally, I was going to submit either Miles Morales or X-23 as the 21st Century character for Marvel, and truthfully, Marvel has no shortage of new, popular character to pick from, especially in comparison to DC. But Robert Reynolds, a character that has practically never been seen outside of comics and mobile games, a character with this much potential? And in a game where he would fight the real, authentic Superman? This is too good to pass up on.
---
I'm going to be submitting Job 102 later as I am very pressed for time, and I spent quite a bit typing up a lot for just this one nomination. Same goes for adding the inputs to my Daredevil moveset. Hope y'all understand.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Strange costumes

Classic
original strange.jpg
Original

Discipline of Dormmamu

Movie

1970s made for TV movie
zombie strange.jpg
Zombie

Trenchcoat

Paradox

Shazam costumes
Classic Shazam.jpg
Classic
Injustice.jpg
Injustice
Shazam white.png
White Costume
cAPTAIN mARVEL JR.jpg
Captain Marvel Jr.
King Marvel.png
King Marvel
Captain_Marvel_Elseworlds_Finest_001.png
Elseworld's Finnest
Pedro.jpg
Pedro
Eugene.jpg
Eugene

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Thank you for the feedback! Sometime after I finish this current post, I'll edit this stuff into the moveset. I'll also likely change the name of Flying Devil (just a personal preference). Do I have to add an attack button with the input, like QCB + X or Y?
You can just say QCB (or quarter circle back) + attack, unless the attack being used changes depending on whether you hit light, medium, or heavy attack. (You can also have similar motions tied to the Unique Ability/UA button)

There are plenty of examples of other movesets in the first post if you want to see what sort of inputs are used.

My main concern for some of those Shazam costumes is that he'd have the same voice actor, voice lines, mannerisms, etc. regardless of the costume. (It's why Green Lantern doesn't have a John Stewart or Guy Gardner costume)

He doesn't necessarily need to have eight costumes - he's mainly stuck with one costume over the years, by my understanding, and not every character is going to fill out all eight spots.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
After Fate, and considering the actual job, I think is fitting to add now the moveset of Strange!
DOCTOR STRANGE MOVESET
1661030261286.png
General Playstyle
Much like in his MvC incarnation, Dr. Strange is a master of the zoning and space control with his variety of moves, he has a high barrier of execution due this and his stupid amount of moves.

Unique Ability - Grace of Hoggoth
Dr. Strange casts a series of magic spheres that doesn't deal damage but that affects the trajectory of Flames of the Faltine, he can summon a total of three spheres and with the directional you can change the positions of them to different patterns, you can even change these patterns during the trajectory of Flames of the Faltine!

MOVE NAMEINPUTDESCRIPTION
Disks of Dennak236 + L (Air OK)Doctor Strange casts a magic ring that starts to spin in the air and then homes to the enemy, Dr. Strange can shoot multiple Disks in succesion (a total of 3).
Bolts of Balthakk236 + M (Air OK)Doctor Strange summons a lightning bolt, hold the button to shoot a second bold in a lower direction.
Flames of the Faltine236 + H
(Air OK)
Doctor Strange shoots a fireball, the direction of the same could be affected with the Grace of Hoggoth
Mists of Morpheus214 + LDoctor Strange summons a mist that makes the opponent sleep (equal to knockdown), the mist can be blocked.
Winds of Watoomb214 + L (Midair)Docto Strange casts a gust that launch the opponent to a wall
Icy Tendrils of Ikthalon214 + M (Air OK)Doctor Strange cast a tendril that congelates the opponent briefly.
Sphere of Nirvallon214 + H (Air OK)Doctor Strange conjures a multi-hitting projectile that can be used has a combo extender.
Mystic Sword623 + XDoctor Strange creates a magical blade with his hand and does multiple slashes, the strongest version works has an anti-air. Press again to do a follow-up where Strange does a projectile blade to finish the move.
Images of Ikkon421 + X (UA included)Doctor Strange makes appear 3 mirage of himself, while only one is correct Strange would teleport to a different direction depending of the button pressed (Light is a feint, so he mantains his position, medium is upwards his original position, strong is back the opponent and UA is upwards the opponent).
Chains of Krakkan63214 + XDoctor Strange casts magical chains to grab the opponent, then he elevates the opponent and slams them through the ground.
Cloak of Levitation22 + XXDoctor Strange starts to fly using his cloack for a brief time.
Level 1 Super: Rings of Raggador
HCFB + XDoctor Strange covers himself in seven rings, if he his hitted by a projectile he counterattacks with a magical blast.
Level 1 Super:
Crimson Bands of Cyttorak
HCBF + XDoctor Strange casts multiple bands that wraps the opponent making them unable to move.
Level 2 Super: Seven Suns of Cinnibus
QCFQCF + XDoctor Strange conjures 7 orbs of fire that shoots a ray of flames, depending of the button it would shoot straight or upwards has an anti-air.
Level 2 Super: Eye of Agamotto
QCBQCB + X (Air OK)Doctor Strange does a pose (very similar to the one of the image above) while gathering energy, after a brief time he stops the time and his meter starts to work has a timer. If he is hitted during the charge the move wouldn't work.
Level 3 Super: Supreme Sorcerer
All Buttons PressedDoctor Strange conjures the Shield of the Seraphim, if someone hits him a cinematic starts where Strange separates the Astral form of his opponent of their body and sends them to the Mirror Dimension where he manipulates the reality to attack the opponent from all directivos finishing with him doing multiple copies of himself that uses the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and the Spell of Vashavti, sending the opponent back to their body to continúe the fight.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Mega already responded this but we use a 4 Button layout with only light, médium, strong and the Unique Action button that usually isnt part of the command inputs unless the contrary, you can see some examples of movesets already made in the main page.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MILES MORALES
Probably the most liked Spider-Man who isn't Peter Parker to the point of have his own videogame and a movie where he is the protagonist. Unlike Batman characters in the DC side I don't think we are overflooded of Spider-Man characters since the only ones directly attached to them are Venom and Doc Ock; also he could have a very cool moveset different of Peter since he has additional moves like electric attacks or invisibility.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
1. Rebirth (Default)
2. Classic
3. Shazam! (2019)
4. King Shazam
5. Wizard (White Suit)
6. Darkseid War
7. Flashpoint

1. Default
2. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2021)
3. Defender
4. First Appearance
5. Necromancer
6. Modern Armor
7. Fear Itself
8. Midnight Sons
I originally had a costume from the Ultimate Universe on here but had to cut it because there wasn't an image online

Both of these were tough, for very different reasons.
Shazam, despite being an 82 year old character, had very slim pickings when it came to costumes, which surprised me
Strange just had a total crapton, making picking and choosing very hard.

Normally I have an explanation to go with this costumes but I woke up very tired. A lot of these costumes also made it onto other people's lists so at this rate the choices seem self explanatory.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sorry about the delay.

Black Panther's rival will be Batman! Here are the results for the DC 2000s vote:

-Onomatopoeia: 1
-Orpheus: 2
-Naomi: 2
-Green Lantern (Jessica): 6
-Aqualad: 7
-Red Hood: 10
-Blue Beetle: 20

In a result that will probably shock nobody, Blue Beetle will be added to the roster! Congrats, PinkFlare PinkFlare !

blue beetle 5.png

Here are the polls for Shazam's and Strange's costumes:

Shazam costumes:

-Infinity Sorcerer
-Oddball
-1SecondNinja

Dr. Strange costumes

-Darkonedagger
-Infinity Sorcerer
-Oddball
-1SecondNinja

---

Here are the nominees for Marvel's 2000s vote:

marvel 2000s.png

-Gwenpool ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
-Negasonic Teenage Warhead ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-America Chavez (@Darkonedagger)
-The Wasp (Nadia van Dyne) ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-The Sentry ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )
-Spider-Man (Miles Morales) ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )

1. Gwenpool
2. America Chavez
3. Miles Morales

There's a bit of a pattern here - all three are teenagers with experience hopping between universes, and in a game about universes colliding, it seems fitting that at least one of them makes it in. The main reason why I have Gwenpool above the others is because her original universe is basically like ours, and she's a fan of both Marvel and DC, which seems like it would be a lot of fun. (she'd basically react like how any of us would if we were thrown into the middle of a Marvel/DC crossover, and she'd likely be one of the only characters who's fully aware of the significance of what's happening)

Job 103: nominate rivals for Raven and Deadpool

Same as usual for these jobs - nominate a character from the other company. (I'm guessing it won't be a surprise for who Deadpool's rival will be, but I've been surprised by some of the outcomes before)

Job 104: Premiere Costumes group 1 (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and/or Wolverine)

I'm going to try this and see how it goes. I'm going to do them in larger groups because not every character will have premiere costumes, and we're limiting it to a maximum of two costumes per character. (though you can just nominate one, or not nominate any for a specific character; I'll also have "none" as an option, if people feel like the nominated costumes don't fit for one reason or another)

Premiere costumes are ones where the character becomes someone else, like having the Reverse Flash as a Flash costume. Movesets would be identical (with the possible exception of the cinematic level 3 super), so they can't be too different from the original in terms of build, but their interactions would be different, and they'd usually have a different voice actor.

(it's worth noting that, if a character's already represented by a costume, they won't qualify for this as well, so no Joe Fixit premiere costume for the Hulk, for example)

EDIT: I should clarify that, much like with regular costume nominations, your choices can overlap with someone else's. For example, I nominated Bizarro and Cyborg Superman, but if someone else wants to nominate Cyborg Superman and another character for Superman's premiere costumes, or if they just want to nominate Cyborg Superman on his own, then that's fine.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Nadia
  2. Miles Morales
  3. Gwenpool
Premiere Costumes:
First for all I want to say a big YES for have different Cinematic Level 3, especially since it would allow us to incorporate more of the unique abilities of the premiere character and their personalities into it.

Now my personal options:
Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
Ghost Spider (Gwen Stacy)
The Spider-Man clone, I'm more of a fan of Kane but he is more different in comparison; also Reilly is one of the most popular non-Peter Spider-Men and the first using the Scarlet Spider name so I think it has their merit.

For his Level 3, the enemy it would be pursuing Ben during the fight would be The Jackal, thought unlike Green Goblin he will fight Scarlet Spider with his claws with the opponent being hurted by collateral damage.
A very popular version of Spider-Man sinse her debut in Spider-Verse.

Her Level 3 however would be different to the other 2, instead of fighting someone else Gwen calls her friends Silk (Cindy Moon) and Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) to beat up the opponent, thought it would deal the same damage.

Not gonna lie I don't have too much creativity for DC Comics so I will wait for someone else to do it.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Premiere Costumes nomination: Superman

Bizarro and Cyborg Superman

I feel like these are pretty straightforward - they'd be functionally identical to Superman, but have very different interactions with characters, given Bizarro's unusual (and often unnecessarily confusing) manner of speech and Cyborg Superman being a dark parallel of Reed Richards. (I could imagine him being furious that four people who went through near-identical experiences on the Marvel Earth wound up becoming celebrities, instead of dying horribly like what happened to him and his crew members - he'd have very different interactions with the Thing and Doom than Superman would, for example)

Premiere Costumes nomination: Wonder Woman

Nubia

Wonder Woman's fellow Amazon, and a future holder of the title of Wonder Woman. After DC Rebirth, she's taken a much larger role in the Wonder Woman mythos, though she's been around since 1973; as both of them have the same training, I'd think they'd be able to have the same moveset.

(I was going to nominate Scarlet Spider, but I was beaten to the punch haha - I could nominate Scarlet Spider and someone else, but I'm not sure how similar Spider-Man 2099 is to the original)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
(I was going to nominate Scarlet Spider, but I was beaten to the punch haha - I could nominate Scarlet Spider and someone else, but I'm not sure how similar Spider-Man 2099 is to the original)
I think the biggest problem with Miguel is actually his fighting style since he counts with talons and fangs to fight, there is also the telepathy but isn't like he used that power too much. Thought I think it could work.

D

Deleted member

1. Miles
2. America
3. Gwenpool

For Raven I'll go Scarlet Witch. Both powerful magic users who are the children of villains

Might do skins later.

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I'm at work so I'll do nominations later. Here are my votes, though

1. Negasonic Teenage Warhead
- We need more X-Men and she was definitely a highlight of the Deadpool movies
2. Sentry
- Guys please come on I'm begging you 🥺
3. Miles Morales
- The obvious choice

If Sentry gets in I'll make the moveset 😁

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm going to get the obvious nomination for Deadpool out of the way - Deathstroke. Aside from the fact that both of them are mercenaries with accelerated healing, are armed with swords and guns, and were hired to take out a team of teenage superheroes, Deadpool is such an unsubtle knock-off of Deathstroke that their names (Deadpool = Wade Wilson; Deathstroke = Slade Wilson) are virtually identical. Sure, Deadpool's gone in a completely different direction over the years, but it seems like an easy pick.

---

Catwoman arcade ending:

Selina sets out to prove she's the best of the best when it comes to stealing, as we see a montage of her stealing from some of the best thieves in the Marvel universe (Gambit, the Prowler, Fantomex...) while leaving behind a calling card so they know who one-upped them. Her next target, Black Cat, catches her in the act (mostly, as Felicia admits, by thinking of what she'd do in the situation). The two banter back and forth before they start fighting - Black Cat may appreciate Catwoman's dedication to the theme, but she's not about to let Selina walk out with the priceless necklace that she used as bait.

The Joker arcade ending:

The Joker is holding try-outs for his next villainous scheme, though they aren't exactly going well - the Circus of Crime has potential, but the Ringmaster insists on being in charge, which leads to the Joker dropping him into a pool of piranhas. He likes what he sees of the Death-Throws, but he decides to toss a lit bomb into their juggling act, which causes them to stop juggling and get as far away from the clown as possible before the bomb blows up. He eventually decides on a newly-formed version of the Card Killers, because what kind of a deck doesn't have a Joker in it? And even if they die, there's plenty more where they came from in this new universe!

(mostly, it's an excuse to show off as many obscure Marvel villainous groups as possible that fit Joker's motif)

---

Thanoseid.png

Thanoseid moveset

(the design shown above is fanmade, but his actual design is basically palette-swapped Darkseid; I figured something like this was more interesting than purple-and-teal Darkseid. Thanks to Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer for some of the move suggestions, and for the Thanos moveset)

Unique Ability: Infinity Stones – unlike Thanos, Thanoseid’s unique action button lets him cycle through the Infinity Stones, with each one giving him a level 1 special. Once he uses the special associated with a given stone, the stone in question will light up; once all six are lit up, he can use his level 3 special.

Omega Beams – eye beams that randomly turn at at 90 degree angles, similar to Darkseid’s, though these are faster.

Boom Tube – much like Darkseid, Thanoseid steps back into a Boom Tube, appearing behind the opponent

Omega Stomp – similar to Darkseid’s Apocalyptic Stomp, Thanoseid leaps into the air and stomps on the opponent, though rather than jumping towards the opponent, he jumps up into a Boom Tube, coming out of another Boom Tube over the opponent’s head. (it can still be dodged, since the Boom Tube stays in one place, but it's harder to know when he'll land)

God Press – running forward, Thanoseid grabs the opponent and (if he connects) carries them until he slams them into the edge of the screen. This move is borrowed from Thanos, and also Omega Rugal.

Apocalyptic Rain – Thanoseid summons a rain of meteors that can appear from 3 different directions. The projectiles works has an overhead.

Emperor's Shield – Similar to the Titan's Shield of Thanos, but instead of shooting the shield has a projectile, he rams against the opponent at high speed.

Cosmic Blade – Thanoseid creates a sword of cosmic energy similar to the one that Thanos wears in the movies and does a huge wide slash, he can also do the move in the air, this one is in particulary based on Justice's Michael Sword and Susano'o Blade of Judgement.

Thanoseid Cutter – partially because it’s a reference to a classic SNK boss, and partially because I couldn’t resist the pun. Thanoseid jumps into the air, kicking in an arc over his head. This has a surprisingly wide range, deals a lot of damage, and serves as an anti-air.

Level 1 (with Power Stone): Omega Cannon – a pretty straightforward attack – Thanoseid fires a large red energy beam from his hand

Level 1 (with Space Stone): Omega Warp – Thanoseid shoots Omega Beams from his eyes, though before getting too far, they pass through a blue portal. More portals open up as the beam zips across each of them, making them even harder to predict than normal.

Level 1 (with Reality Stone): Fire Pits – Thanoseid warps reality so that fire pits appear on the ground, shooting up jets of flame before disappearing

Level 1 (with Soul Stone): Soul Drain – a grab move where Thanoseid lifts the opponent into the air, draining the life from them

Level 1 (with Mind Stone): Brain Drain – a grab move where Thanoseid lifts the opponent into the air, draining their special meter

Level 1 (with Time Stone): Fast Forward - Thanoseid accelerates time, gaining a significant speed boost for a short amount of time; the in-game timer also counts down faster while this is active.

Level 3: Anti-Life – now that he has gotten used to the power of the Infinity Stones, Thanoseid sees no reason to toy with his opponent any longer. Thanoseid shoots Omega Beams in front of himself, and if they connect, it starts a cutscene. With the power of the Infinity Stones, Thanoseid recites the Anti-Life Equation within the mind of every sentient being in the universe. As his opponent clutches their head, the screen fades to black with red stormy outlines as Thanoseid’s giant face fades into view, reciting bits and pieces of the Anti-Life Equation. (the different pieces of the equation overlap with each other, so it’s hard to hear what’s being said) When it is done, he makes a single command: “Die.” This move does so much damage that it’s difficult for it to not KO someone, though the match has likely dragged on for a while if it’s gotten to the point where he can use it.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 104:Premiere Costumes

Batman Beyond (Premiere Costume for Batman)
Batman_(Terry_McGinnis).png

Rescue (Premiere Costume for Iron Man)
images (3).jpeg

X-23 (Premiere Costume for Wolverine)
images (4).jpeg

Job 103:Ghost Rider as Raven's rival and Harley Quinn as Deadpool's rival

The connections between Raven and Ghost Ridar it's because both are humans with demonic powers ans both relations into a devil from their universes (Raven is Trigon's daughter and Johnny Blaze made a deal with Mephisto to save his girlfriend)

And the conbections between Deadpool and Harley,it's because both are crazy anti-heroes

Attachments

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

View attachment 359207

View attachment 359208

View attachment 359209

Job 103:Ghost Rider as Raven's rival and Harley Quinn as Deadpool's rival

The connections between Raven and Ghost Ridar it's because both are humans with demonic powers ans both relations into a devil from their universes (Raven is Trigon's daughter and Johnny Blaze made a deal with Mephisto to save his girlfriend)

And the conbections between Deadpool and Harley,it's because both are crazy anti-heroes
Sorry but Batman Beyond is already a regular costume for Batman (I added it since it was originally made by Bruce for himself, thought if someone thinks it should be better added has a premiere skin I can made the change). And X-23 has a noticeable different build to Wolverine so I also don't think it could work for a premiere skin, maybe Megadoomer Megadoomer could say something more since is the thread runner but I'm just sharing what I understand through the previous discussion.
I'm going to get the obvious nomination for Deadpool out of the way - Deathstroke. Aside from the fact that both of them are mercenaries with accelerated healing, are armed with swords and guns, and were hired to take out a team of teenage superheroes, Deadpool is such an unsubtle knock-off of Deathstroke that their names (Deadpool = Wade Wilson; Deathstroke = Slade Wilson) are virtually identical. Sure, Deadpool's gone in a completely different direction over the years, but it seems like an easy pick.

---

Catwoman arcade ending:

Selina sets out to prove she's the best of the best when it comes to stealing, as we see a montage of her stealing from some of the best thieves in the Marvel universe (Gambit, the Prowler, Fantomex...) while leaving behind a calling card so they know who one-upped them. Her next target, Black Cat, catches her in the act (mostly, as Felicia admits, by thinking of what she'd do in the situation). The two banter back and forth before they start fighting - Black Cat may appreciate Catwoman's dedication to the theme, but she's not about to let Selina walk out with the priceless necklace that she used as bait.

The Joker arcade ending:

The Joker is holding try-outs for his next villainous scheme, though they aren't exactly going well - the Circus of Crime has potential, but the Ringmaster insists on being in charge, which leads to the Joker dropping him into a pool of sharks. He likes what he sees of the Death-Throws, but he decides to toss a lit bomb into their juggling act, which causes them to stop juggling and get as far away from the clown as possible before the bomb blows up. He eventually decides on a newly-formed version of the Card Killers, because what kind of a deck doesn't have a Joker in it? And even if they die, there's plenty more where they came from in this new universe!

(mostly, it's an excuse to show off as many obscure Marvel villainous groups as possible that fit Joker's motif)

---

View attachment 359193

Thanoseid moveset

(the design shown above is fanmade, but his actual design is basically palette-swapped Darkseid; I figured something like this was more interesting than purple-and-teal Darkseid)

Unique Ability: Infinity Stones – unlike Thanos, Thanoseid’s unique action button lets him cycle through the Infinity Stones, with each one giving him a level 1 special. Once he uses the special associated with a given stone, the stone in question will light up; once all six are lit up, he can use his level 3 special.

Omega Beams – eye beams that randomly turn at at 90 degree angles, similar to Darkseid’s, though these are faster.

Boom Tube – much like Darkseid, Thanoseid steps back into a Boom Tube, appearing behind the opponent

Omega Stomp – similar to Darkseid’s Apocalyptic Stomp, Thanoseid leaps into the air and stomps on the opponent, though rather than jumping towards the opponent, he jumps up into a Boom Tube, coming out of another Boom Tube over the opponent’s head. (it can still be dodged, since the Boom Tube stays in one place, but it's harder to know when he'll land)

God Press – running forward, Thanoseid grabs the opponent and (if he connects) carries them until he slams them into the edge of the screen. This move is borrowed from Thanos, and also Omega Rugal.

Thanoseid Cutter – partially because it’s a reference to a classic SNK boss, and partially because I couldn’t resist the pun. Thanoseid jumps into the air, kicking in an arc over his head. This has a surprisingly wide range, deals a lot of damage, and serves as an anti-air.

Level 1 (with Power Stone): Omega Cannon – a pretty straightforward attack – Thanoseid fires a large red energy beam from his hand

Level 1 (with Space Stone): Omega Warp – Thanoseid shoots Omega Beams from his eyes, though before getting too far, they pass through a blue portal. More portals open up as the beam zips across each of them, making them even harder to predict than normal.

Level 1 (with Reality Stone): Fire Pits – Thanoseid warps reality so that fire pits appear on the ground, shooting up jets of flame before disappearing

Level 1 (with Soul Stone): Soul Drain – a grab move where Thanoseid lifts the opponent into the air, draining the life from them

Level 1 (with Mind Stone): Brain Drain – a grab move where Thanoseid lifts the opponent into the air, draining their special meter

Level 1 (with Time Stone): Fast Forward - Thanoseid accelerates time, gaining a significant speed boost for a short amount of time; the in-game timer also counts down faster while this is active.

Level 3: Anti-Life – now that he has gotten used to the power of the Infinity Stones, Thanoseid sees no reason to toy with his opponent any longer. Thanoseid shoots Omega Beams in front of himself, and if they connect, it starts a cutscene. With the power of the Infinity Stones, Thanoseid recites the Anti-Life Equation within the mind of every sentient being in the universe. As his opponent clutches their head, the screen fades to black with red stormy outlines as Thanoseid’s giant face fades into view, reciting bits and pieces of the Anti-Life Equation. (the different pieces of the equation overlap with each other, so it’s hard to hear what’s being said) When it is done, he makes a single command: “Die.” This move does so much damage that it’s difficult for it to not KO someone, though the match has likely dragged on for a while if it’s gotten to the point where he can use it.
I'm a huge fan of this moveset, thought since I think it could be even more a pain in the ass I would like to add a pair of things.

Apocalyptic Rain – Thanoseid summons a rain of meteors that can appear from 3 different directions. The projectiles works has an overhead.

Emperor's Shield – Similar to the Titan's Shield of Thanos, but instead of shot the shield has a projectile, he rams against the opponent at high speed.

Cosmic Blade – Thanoseid creates a sword of cosmic energy similar to the one that Thanos wears in the movies and does a huge wide slash, he can also do the move in the air, this one is in particulary based on Justice's Michael Sword and Susano'o Blade of Judgement.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

View attachment 359207

View attachment 359208

View attachment 359209
Sorry, but one of Batman's costumes is already Batman Beyond, and X-23 (and, to a lesser extent, Rescue) would have pretty different models from Wolverine and Iron Man, respectively.

If it helps, think of these as being like Alph being a costume for Olimar, or the Koopalings being costumes for Bowser Junior; they should be able to have the same moveset, hitboxes, etc., with the possible exception of their level 3, which is almost always a cinematic super anyway.

I might include Rescue in the poll; I'm not sure how her armour compares to Iron Man's in terms of size.

I'm a huge fan of this moveset, thought since I think it could be even more a pain in the ass I would like to add a pair of things.

Emperor's Shield – Similar to the Titan's Shield of Thanos, but instead of shot the shield has a projectile, he rams against the opponent at high speed.

Thanks! I'll add those in.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Sorry about the delay.

Black Panther's rival will be Batman! Here are the results for the DC 2000s vote:

-Onomatopoeia: 1
-Orpheus: 2
-Naomi: 2
-Green Lantern (Jessica): 6
-Aqualad: 7
-Red Hood: 10
-Blue Beetle: 20

In a result that will probably shock nobody, Blue Beetle will be added to the roster! Congrats, PinkFlare PinkFlare !

View attachment 359184

Here are the polls for Shazam's and Strange's costumes:

Shazam costumes:

-Infinity Sorcerer
-Oddball
-1SecondNinja

Dr. Strange costumes

-Darkonedagger
-Infinity Sorcerer
-Oddball
-1SecondNinja

---

Here are the nominees for Marvel's 2000s vote:

View attachment 359183

-Gwenpool ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
-Negasonic Teenage Warhead ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-America Chavez (@Darkonedagger)
-The Wasp (Nadia van Dyne) ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-The Sentry ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )
-Spider-Man (Miles Morales) ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )

1. Gwenpool
2. America Chavez
3. Miles Morales

There's a bit of a pattern here - all three are teenagers with experience hopping between universes, and in a game about universes colliding, it seems fitting that at least one of them makes it in. The main reason why I have Gwenpool above the others is because her original universe is basically like ours, and she's a fan of both Marvel and DC, which seems like it would be a lot of fun. (she'd basically react like how any of us would if we were thrown into the middle of a Marvel/DC crossover, and she'd likely be one of the only characters who's fully aware of the significance of what's happening)

Job 103: nominate rivals for Raven and Deadpool

Same as usual for these jobs - nominate a character from the other company. (I'm guessing it won't be a surprise for who Deadpool's rival will be, but I've been surprised by some of the outcomes before)

Job 104: Premiere Costumes group 1 (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and/or Wolverine)

I'm going to try this and see how it goes. I'm going to do them in larger groups because not every character will have premiere costumes, and we're limiting it to a maximum of two costumes per character. (though you can just nominate one, or not nominate any for a specific character; I'll also have "none" as an option, if people feel like the nominated costumes don't fit for one reason or another)

Premiere costumes are ones where the character becomes someone else, like having the Reverse Flash as a Flash costume. Movesets would be identical (with the possible exception of the cinematic level 3 super), so they can't be too different from the original in terms of build, but their interactions would be different, and they'd usually have a different voice actor.

(it's worth noting that, if a character's already represented by a costume, they won't qualify for this as well, so no Joe Fixit premiere costume for the Hulk, for example)

EDIT: I should clarify that, much like with regular costume nominations, your choices can overlap with someone else's. For example, I nominated Bizarro and Cyborg Superman, but if someone else wants to nominate Cyborg Superman and another character for Superman's premiere costumes, or if they just want to nominate Cyborg Superman on his own, then that's fine.
Alright, time to get down to business.

Job 103: Rivals
Deadpool's Rival should be Deathstroke, which I think you already nominated anyway.
For Raven, somebody already suggested Scarlet Witch, which fits in my opinion. However, I'll suggest Ms. Marvel, as they're both teen heroes in their universe with opposing personalities. I'll still probably vote Wanda, though.

Job 104: Premier Costumes Group One
I kind of regret suggesting to do only two per character. I looked back at the potential character skins for Superman and realized that, while I can definitely limit it to just my top 2, there were a lot of other great choices that did not end up making my list, like Calvin Ellis. Darn.
But, nonetheless, I did pick a top two for each character (if they were applicable), so, here we go!

I want to get the first three out the way first:
THE CRIME SYNDICATE
Going from left to right: Superwoman as a skin for Wonder Woman, Ultraman as a skin for Superman, and Owlman as a skin for Batman.
If we want to delve more into the Multiverse aspect of this project, then the Crime Syndicate of Earth-3 is easily one of the best options for DC, and these three are alterations of the Main Trinity, so they're perfect choices to represent the whole group.

I'm going to spoiler the rest as this is about to get image heavy. I think moving forward I'll personally be scrapping the table idea as I have grown to dislike the image formatting involving it.

Bizarro as a skin for Superman

I mean. Duh

Flashpoint Batman as a skin for Batman

I thought about Flashpoint Batman just being a skin like Aquaman, but I think Flashpoint Batman is far more his own character to justify being a premiere skin, and there's also the fact that he isn't Bruce Wayne, so he didn't fit as a skin anyway. While Flashpoint uses guns, I think it'll be fine if he doesn't use them, given that he also uses all the other gadgets in Bruce's arsenal anyhow.

War Machine and Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn) as skins for Iron Man

I feel as if these are both obvious choices for Iron Man, so I won't delve into them too much.

Sabretooth as a skin for Wolverine

I have gone back and forth on this one. I ultimately decided to put him up for nomination anyway and see what the majority thinks. He definitely has the potential to fight a little different and be his own character, but a skin could work with Wolverine's moveset as well. For the Fastball Special move, Juggernaut could throw Sabretooth instead of Colossus.

Scarlet Spider as a skin for Spider-Man

Again, another obvious choice.

This next one is up for debate, because it's a gender swap, and I'm not yet sure how we will decide this fits in with the base character, given that their physical builds are different. With that said, this one is at least close enough to the base character to warrant consideration.

Spider-Gwen as a skin for Spider-Man (Potentially)

Huge Multiverse character for the Spider-Man franchise, and also incredibly popular. If it can fit, then I say we put her in.

I debated in having Spider-Man 2099 as a skin as well, but I decided that he could possibly be his own character in the future.

The Joker arcade ending:

The Joker is holding try-outs for his next villainous scheme, though they aren't exactly going well - the Circus of Crime has potential, but the Ringmaster insists on being in charge, which leads to the Joker dropping him into a pool of sharks. He likes what he sees of the Death-Throws, but he decides to toss a lit bomb into their juggling act, which causes them to stop juggling and get as far away from the clown as possible before the bomb blows up. He eventually decides on a newly-formed version of the Card Killers, because what kind of a deck doesn't have a Joker in it? And even if they die, there's plenty more where they came from in this new universe!

Small suggestion, but I think the pool of Sharks should be changed to a pool of Piranhas.
Sharks are not actually man-eaters and it is a very wide, very common misconception that has lead to many Shark species being hunted into endangerment :[

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Small suggestion, but I think the pool of Sharks should be changed to a pool of Piranhas.
Sharks are not actually man-eaters and it is a very wide, very common misconception that has lead to many Shark species being hunted into endangerment :[
Sounds good - I wasn't aware of that, and I changed it!

(For Spider-Gwen, I'm willing to accept it - Spider-Man's usually portrayed as fairly skinny, so I think they'd be similar enough in terms of model, though they'd probably have different level 3 specials)

---

First off, the results of yesterday's polls - we'll be including Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's Shazam and Doctor Strange costumes!

Now for the Marvel 2000's character results:

Nadia van Dyne: 4
Negasonic Teenage Warhead: 5
Gwenpool: 8
America Chavez: 8
The Sentry: 9
Miles Morales: 14

This was a lot closer than the previous rounds, but our 2000's Marvel character is Miles Morales, a.k.a. Spider-Man! (different games have given him different titles - Miles Morales in Ultimate Alliance 3, Spider-Man (Miles Morales) in Future Fight and Contest of Champions, Ultimate Spider-Man in Avengers Alliance - but I think I'll go with Ultimate Spider-Man) Congratulations, Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer ! (yesterday turned out pretty well for you, huh?)

marvel 2000s winner.png

Now we've only got one character left on each side for the base game!

mvdc roster arranged 2.png

The next character round is going to be the wildcard round, meaning that anyone can be nominated. Who do you think is missing from this line-up? Who do you want to see added? (I thought about letting people nominate up to two characters for the wildcard round, but that could potentially mean up to 20 or 24 characters competing over one spot, so I think I'll stick with one when we get to it)

---

Here are the premiere costume polls:

I'm not sure about the best way to handle this; it feels like a lot of polls. For Wonder Woman, the two ideas aren't mutually exclusive, so I included the option for both.

Here are the polls for the rivalries:

---

Job 105: Harley Quinn and Black Panther costumes

Nominate their default look, plus 1-7 alternate costumes!

Job 106: nominate rivalries for Nightwing and Cyclops

These rivalry jobs are pretty quick and easy, so might as well do them as often as possible. Pick a character from the opposing company to serve as their rival!

---

I'm going to come up with a Lex Luthor moveset later today, along with seeing what I can do for more arcade mode endings. I might also come up with some interactions involving Thanoseid; even though he's a boss-exclusive character, it seems like he'd interact with the other characters like how they interact with each other.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Nightwing's rival: Daredevil

classic.jpg
Classic
Suicide Squad.jpg
Suicide Squad
harleyquinn-arkham-asylum-render.jpg
Arkham Nurse
New 52.jpg
New 52 (sometimes the outfit is colored Red and BLue instead of red and black. I'd be fine with either)
Superhero girls.png
Superhero Girls
pajama_party_Harley_Quinn_DC_Collectibles_action_figure.jpg
Pajama Party Harley
Harlequin.jpg
Harlequin (not actually Harley basically a Prototype Harley Quinn character)
1d97738d35937e82df0eb8224e6753a5.png
Suicide Squad Jacket

Movie suit.jpg
Movie suit
Black-Panther-classic.jpg
Classic
Marvel Knights.jpg
Marvel Knights
Doomwar.jpg
DoomWar
Ultimate AVengers.jpg
Ultimate Avengers
coaltiger.gif
Coal Tiger
Bashenga the First Black Panther.jpg
Bashenga the first Black Panther
T’Chaka black panther.png
T'Chaka

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Marvel Knights

blackpanther-costumelarge06 (1).jpg

Man Without Fear

marvels-avengers-black-panther-costume-4-1278112.jpeg

Most Dangerous Man

Doomwar

blackpanther-costumelarge08 (1).jpg

Space

gJaPpBrMsS73g2deyk4tUS.jpg

MCU

141d6d340d8af48912ffef95ee44f7e6.jpg

Classic

Rebirth (Defualt)

Classic

Suicide Squad

The Suicide Sqaud

Birds of Prey

Arkham

Bombshells

Doctor Harleen Quinzel

Nightwing - Daredevil. Feels kind of obvious. Both Street level heroes with ninja skills and stick based weapons . Both have been shown to be religious.

Cyclops - I'll go Nightwing. Both leaders of teams that where popular in the 90s. Both have had rocky romances with fire themed redheads

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Lex Luthor moveset

Unique Ability: Gravity Mine
- Lex throws a device on the ground, which (after a short charge) emits a pillar of purple energy. While active, anyone who's in the air above it is dragged to the ground, and being within the field slows the opponent down. The mine will explode after a second or two. He can only have one active at a time, and a low attack will destroy it. (I figured that, if Superman's unique ability is flight, he would be obsessed enough to have a way to counter it)

Hand Blaster (quarter circle forward + attack) - Lex fires a green ball of energy from his glove, with the speed and strength of the projectile changing as the attack gets heavier. (the heavy version does more damage, but takes longer to charge)

Rocket Thrusters (back, forward, attack) - Luthor launches forwards with a green aura around himself, similar to M. Bison's Psycho Crusher.

Orbital Strike (quarter circle back + attack) - Luthor presses a button on his gauntlet, and a laser beam falls from the sky. The light version lands right in front of him, the heavy version lands on the far edge of the screen, and the medium version is in between the two.

Miniature Missile (down, up, attack) - Lex pulls a small missile launcher out of his belt, and fires one, two, or three missiles into the air, depending on if it's light, medium, or heavy, respectively.

Level 1: Reflector Wall (quarter circle back x 2 + attack) - much like Urien's Aegis Reflector from Street Fighter, Lex presses a few buttons on his armour to conjure up a wall of electricity that reflects projectile attacks and damages whoever touches it. Lex can move around and attack once it's active, though he can only summon one at once.

Level 2: And That's Terrible (half circle forward + attack) - Lex presses a few buttons on his gauntlet, and a large glass dome snaps shut in front of him. If the opponent is standing in it, four LexCorp drones will fly out of the floor of the dome and rapidly fire lasers at the trapped opponent. The opponent has space to move around and guard, though the drones dart around, making it hard to do so. Getting hit by all of the lasers is a 40 hit combo - that's as many as four tens! (though the individual lasers don't do much damage)

Level 3: Mister Metropolis (press all buttons) - Lex Luthor throws out a spider-like device, and if it hits the opponent, it latches onto them, starting off a cutscene. Luthor teleports them both to a street in front of the LexCorp HQ, saying "I own this city." In response, several innocuous-looking objects like security cameras, mailboxes, or manhole cover transform into powerful laser cannons. As the opponent is pinned down by laser fire, the front of the LexCorp building shifts into a gigantic laser cannon and fires, with the beam stopping right in front of Lex as he laughs. The super ends with him teleporting them both back to the battlefield.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Sounds good - I wasn't aware of that, and I changed it!

(For Spider-Gwen, I'm willing to accept it - Spider-Man's usually portrayed as fairly skinny, so I think they'd be similar enough in terms of model, though they'd probably have different level 3 specials)

---

First off, the results of yesterday's polls - we'll be including Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's Shazam and Doctor Strange costumes!

This was a lot closer than the previous rounds, but our 2000's Marvel character is Miles Morales, a.k.a. Spider-Man! (different games have given him different titles - Miles Morales in Ultimate Alliance 3, Spider-Man (Miles Morales) in Future Fight and Contest of Champions, Ultimate Spider-Man in Avengers Alliance - but I think I'll go with Ultimate Spider-Man) Congratulations, Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer ! (yesterday turned out pretty well for you, huh?)

View attachment 359232

View attachment 359233

The next character round is going to be the wildcard round, meaning that anyone can be nominated. Who do you think is missing from this line-up? Who do you want to see added? (I thought about letting people nominate up to two characters for the wildcard round, but that could potentially mean up to 20 or 24 characters competing over one spot, so I think I'll stick with one when we get to it)

---

Here are the premiere costume polls:

I'm not sure about the best way to handle this; it feels like a lot of polls. For Wonder Woman, the two ideas aren't mutually exclusive, so I included the option for both.

Here are the polls for the rivalries:

---

These rivalry jobs are pretty quick and easy, so might as well do them as often as possible. Pick a character from the opposing company to serve as their rival!

---

I'm going to come up with a Lex Luthor moveset later today, along with seeing what I can do for more arcade mode endings. I might also come up with some interactions involving Thanoseid; even though he's a boss-exclusive character, it seems like he'd interact with the other characters like how they interact with each other.
Very curious win on all, I didn't expected that lol.

Black Panther Costumes:
Marvel Knights
Jungle Action (Classic)
The Man Without Fear
Azzuri
Space
1,000,000 BC
MCU
While some of these characters are actually different characters to T'Challa I don't consider them relevant nor popular enough to be considered has a different character/premier suit but I still find their looks cool.

Oh right, I'm also schedulling the following movesets:
  • Miles Morales
  • Dr. Octopus
  • Loki
  • Storm
  • Green Arrow
Probably I will do Miles first since is the easier of the five. Who knows maybe I finish it today, but the others I will take some time, I will not be mad if someone else do it tho, just for say that I will try to finish more movelists faster considering we are near the end.

Last edited:

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Hellou, I never mentioned this since I never where under the needing to do it but well, if you looked at me in some other threads you will know that I'm the cousin of Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer , we live in the same house so we have the same IP. Something that makes me vote for Strawpoll very annoying, so now that I want to vote I will do my votes here, any other time there is a Strawpoll votation I will do it in this way.

• Bizarro and Ultraman for Superman.
  • Owlman and Thomas for Batman.
  • None for Wonder Woman.
  • Ben and Gwen for Spider-Man (is funny to see that they are named like the characters of Ben 10 lol)
  • War Machine for Iron Man, it wouldn't be weird that Norman is here has Iron Patriot instead of Green Goblin?
  • Sabretooth for Wolverine (underated character, he is very important in Wolverine story and the roster isn't too much into villains so it would be good).
Oh yeah, also Grayson and Scott should definitively fight each other lol.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
For celebrate his more recent incorporation, here it is a moveset for the Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles Morales!

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN MOVESET
1661223030166.png
General Playstyle
Miles unlike Peter has a more brawler style using more his fists rather than his webs. Still they both falls under the rushdown archetype.

Unique Ability - Spider Camouflage
Miles turns temporally invisible, while he isn't actually completely invisible (most notable the camera would still zoom in and out depending of how far is from the opponent, but also sometimes it would be noted that he is more like traslucid) the most important thing of this state is that he gains a "critical hit power-up", making his next attack during camouflage stronger. It has a cooldown.

Much like Peter, Miles can crawl, wall-jump and wall-cling, apart of a special jump that makes use of his Venom Blast that he can use to reach a bigger distance.

MOVE NAMEINPUTDESCRIPTION
Venom Blast236 + X (Air OK)Miles shots a electric web blast, while slower than Spider-Man's shots they stuns the opponent for a longer time while inflicting a shocked state that makes the opponent unable to block. Miles shots straight, diagonal upwards/downwards or above/below him depending of the button pressed (light, medium or strong respectively).
Venom Punch214 + XMiles does a dashing punch infusing in electric energy, similar to Terry's Burning Knuckle, if the opponent is shocked it would wall-bounce them.
Stinger Uppercut623 + XMiles does an electric uppercut, he can follow with a second uppercut if you are quick enough to do the same command again.
Venom Strike214 + X (Midair)Miles drives both fists into the ground creating a shockwave around him, if the opponet is shocked it would deal the same damage has a critical hit of Spider Camouflage (and yes, you can stack both bonuses).
Web ZipX + UA ButtonMiles launchs a thread to the air with the direction depending of the button pressed, the only move he completely shares to Peter that he also uses more for mobility than attacking.
Level 1 Super: High VoltageQCFQCF + X (Midair)Miles creates a big electric thread around him if hits to anyone near he will go to strike in a flurry of punches and kickes infused in electricity ending with a electric flying kick.
Level 2 Super: Mega Venom BlastQCFQCF + XMiles release a huge burst of Venom Blast energy around him, a big AoE attack that is quite hard to evade especially if you are close, it provokes shock state to the opponent too.
Level 3 Super: What's Up, Danger?All Buttons PressedMiles's Spider-Sense starts to tingly, if he is attacked the cinematic super starts leaping the opponent with a kick and turning invisible, in this state Miles attacks the opponent with an acrobatic combo of punches from every side, the he becomes visible again and places his hand on their shoulder while saying "Hey" (yeah, like in the movie) releasing a big shock of energy from his palm electrocuting the opponent.

D

Deleted member

Hellou, I never mentioned this since I never where under the needing to do it but well, if you looked at me in some other threads you will know that I'm the cousin of Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer , we live in the same house so we have the same IP. Something that makes me vote for Strawpoll very annoying, so now that I want to vote I will do my votes here, any other time there is a Strawpoll votation I will do it in this way.

• None for Superman, it would be better if there it was an "only Ultraman" option but since is an all or nothing so.
  • Owlman and Thomas for Batman.
  • None for Wonder Woman.
  • Ben and Gwen for Spider-Man (is funny to see that they are named like the characters of Ben 10 lol)
  • War Machine for Iron Man, it wouldn't be weird that Norman is here has Iron Patriot instead of Green Goblin?
  • Sabretooth for Wolverine (underated character, he is very important in Wolverine story and the roster isn't too much into villains so it would be good).
Oh yeah, also Grayson and Scott should definitively fight each other lol.
Imo:

Sabertooth doesn't really work imo. They don't have the same claws

Wonder Woman should at least have Nubia. She's a character DC are pushing she's all but confirmed to be in Multiversus in some form. I also think kind you kind of need to have Bizzaro.

Kind of aggre that having some of the Crime Syndicate but not all may seem weird. But it's the way these things work sometimes.

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Imo:

Wonder Woman should at least have Nubia. She's a character DC are pushing she's all but confirmed to be in Multiversus in some form. I also think kind you kind of need to have Bizzaro.

Kind of aggre that having some of the Crime Syndicate but not all may seem weird. But it's the way these things work sometimes.
Imo:

I think Victor could work fine even if his claws arent similar, most of Wolverine's moves can adapt perfectly to him (maybe some others like the swiss cheese could just be Sabretooth attacking with the point of his hand piercing the opponent at high speed), and has the submiter said you can use Juggernaut to replace Colossus in the Fastball Special. I just think it has more chances than be his own character.

I just think Bizarro has actually more problemas than Sabretooth, didn't Bizarro had flame breath and ice beams but not the other?, and I don't think that is something that you can just replace with a different animation or reskin of the move since is change the nature of the move.

D

Deleted member

Imo:

I think Victor could work fine even if his claws arent similar, most of Wolverine's moves can adapt perfectly to him (maybe some others like the swiss cheese could just be Sabretooth attacking with the point of his hand piercing the opponent at high speed), and has the submiter said you can use Juggernaut to replace Colossus in the Fastball Special. I just think it has more chances than be his own character.

I just think Bizarro has actually more problemas than Sabretooth, didn't Bizarro had flame breath and ice beams but not the other?, and I don't think that is something that you can just replace with a different animation or reskin of the move since is change the nature of the move.

It's been done once before

I guess Sabertooth could be done with some tweaks

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Uh, I completely forget that he was in Injustice 2, probably because I never end unlocking everything in that game. Guess that it's fair (thought is weird that he is flying in the day, why they didn't change the background to night?). I will vote for Bizarro and Ultraman.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja

View attachment 359232
Sentry lost:
I am very surprised Sentry ranked as high as he did, though, and will be resubmitting him again for DLC.

View attachment 359233

---

Definitely a number of characters I feel are missing, but I'll limit it to the two biggest ones for the next nomination round. On that note, since this is the final round for the base game, I personally feel that both DC and Marvel rounds should be held simultaneously, but I'm mostly just excited to get these characters nominated finally.

I'm gonna try the tables again but in a 2 by 4 style instead of 4 by 2.
1. Rebirth (Default)

It may seem like Rebirth is overused as a default... and it is,
but if it ain't broke...
2. Classic

This one is kind of a shoe-in.
3. Nurse Harley (Arkham)

Nurse Harley has been a very memorable designs, seems
reasonable to include it outside of just Arkham
4. Suicide Squad (New 52)

"Suicide Squad" and "Harley" practically go hand in hand nowadays. Having a
SS specific design for Harley feels like a must.
5. Bombshell

More Bombshell skins! These designs are
awesome.
6. The Animated Series

This show has been exceedingly popular and heavily associated with Harley's main
image - seems appropriate to have it.
7. Birds of Prey (2020)

This movie was basically Harley's solo film, and the design is
definitely... unique.
8. The Suicide Squad (2021)

Best Live-Action Harley to date.

1. Default

Self-Explanatory
2. Classic

We need to keep the blue coloring and everything. It looks cool
3. Marvel Knights

Marvel Knights was iconic and gave us a really good
BP design
4. Doomwar

To counter Doom's own Doomwar skin. T'Challa and Victor Von just have such
a great dynamic between eachother.
5. Space Suit

I mean, why not?
6. Ultimate Avengers

The actual Ultimate universe BP doesn't have that different of a design, so I went
with an alternative Ultimate design for him
7. Man Without Fear

It had it's own dedicated run. It should definitely be in here.
8. Black Panther (2018)

A lot of people seem to prefer the Civil War suit, but I've always liked
this suit more. The design is just more simplified, I never liked the
unnecessary lines and details on the CW suit.

Job 106: Rivals
I agree with @Darkonedagger's submissions and don't feel the need to submit anyone else. I'll be voting for those options.

None for Superman, it would be better if there it was an "only Ultraman" option but since is an all or nothing so.
I say this should count as a vote for Ultraman :3

Imo:

Kind of agree that having some of the Crime Syndicate but not all may seem weird. But it's the way these things work sometimes.
The solution to this would be to vote for all of the Crime Syndicate members, thanks :3

I do want to quickly clarify, while Sabretooth and Wolverine don't have the same claws, I felt it was worth the submission anyway, because I definitely feel like Wolverine's same attacks can be applied to Victor despite that difference. My only gripe is that it could possibly alter the hitbox, but we also have Gwen as a nominated skin for Peter, so at that rate it would seem like a minor difference in skins. Otherwise, they share the same abilities, including a rapid healing factor and hightened senses. X-23 has more difference to Logan than Victor, which is a bit weird to think about since she is a clone.

I just think it has more chances than be his own character.
Also, this is definitely true. I don't find it very likely that Sabretooth will be end up on our playable roster otherwise.

On the topic of Bizarro, it is indeed a notable difference between Superman to have reversed powers, but I also feel like it can be ignored given that, once again, it is minor, and I'm not even sure those rules are applied to every incarnation of Bizarro.
To get more creative, we could definitely have Ice Vision and have the heat damage replaced with "Frost damage", but otherwise having the same effect in gameplay, and same applies to Fire Breath with the original Ice effects. I suppose this could be up for consideration for when Bizarro ends up being added.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sorry about the delay.

Deadpool's rival will be Deathstroke, while Raven's rival will be Scarlet Witch! Also, by unanimous decision, Cyclops's rival will be Nightwing!

As for the premiere costumes, this is what we decided on, counting NanayaGaming's votes:

• Superman: it's a tie between Bizarro/Cyborg Superman or Bizarro/Ultraman; I'm tempted to let him have three costumes, but I flipped a coin seven times and got four heads (Cyborg Superman) and three tails (Ultraman), so we're going with Bizarro and Cyborg Superman
  • Batman: Owlman and Flashpoint Batman
  • Wonder Woman: none (I'm not 100% sure how to handle it, though - people seem to want Nubia, at least, given the results)
  • Spider-Man: Scarlet Spider and Spider-Gwen
  • Iron Man: War Machine and Iron Patriot
  • Wolverine: Sabertooth (I don't know much about the X-Men; I know he's considerably taller than Wolverine, but maybe if he crouched, it could work?)
Sorry about the difficulties, Nanaya; I wasn't sure how else to do it, since making it so people could vote multiple times from the same IP address would mean that these polls would basically have to run on the honour system, where I'd just have to trust that people would only vote once. (and I don't trust that people would only vote once)

---

Here's the rivalry poll for Nightwing:

Here are the polls for the next set of costumes:

---

Job 107: nominate arcade mode rivals for Plastic Man and the Thing

It seems pretty straightforward; it's the same sort of thing as yesterday.

Job 108: nominate costumes for Raven and Deadpool

I normally wouldn't do two sets of costume jobs back to back, but I figure it's okay. Same as usual; a default costume and 1-7 alternates.

Let me know if I made any mistakes; I'm posting this on my phone, so cycling through tabs is a pain.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
As for the premiere costumes, this is what we decided on, counting NanayaGaming's votes:

• Superman: it's a tie between Bizarro/Cyborg Superman or Bizarro/Ultraman; I'm tempted to let him have three costumes, but I flipped a coin seven times and got four heads (Cyborg Superman) and three tails (Ultraman), so we're going with Bizarro and Cyborg Superman
I thought it was 5 to 4, given Nanaya changed their vote

On that note, I'm also pretty surprised people would rather have no WW premier skins rather than 1 or 2.

And on a further note... I also completely forgot about the height difference between Logan and Victor. Uh. I guess Victor can afford to be a little shorter for the sake of his inclusion- Or, if he miraculously does end up becoming playable in the future, it would address the issue entirely. I still find it unlikely, though.

Job 107: Rivals
Doctor Doom as Plastic Man's rival
Cyborg would be an excellent choice for Thing's rival, given that they've both had life alteration physical changes to themselves through mere accidents that have become the cause of their major character development... but Cyborg is not on the roster, so I will instead suggest, uh, Plastic Man because of his similarities to Reed, and his ability to change his body at will, unlike The Thing.

I'll be putting a placeholder on the costumes for now as I don't want to go digging just yet. The Costume jobs are surprisingly a bit time consuming for me, and I just did some earlier this morning
Edit: I ended up not doing them
N/A
N/A

Edit: Wildcard nominations tomorrow? I'm ready to throw 'em in

Last edited:
Top Bottom