• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dbr vs dsc

sidefx

Smash Champion
is this for dennys? or $$$

btw if anyone can get a hold of luigi today, ask him if hes still down to house dbr.. i havent talked to him since tuesday about it, and im at work all day today. and i cant get on wow or aim to contact him

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
imo dbr would obliterate san pablo even without practicing

heck germ could probably do it alone if he tried

but i really like san pablo's spirit

good luck shroomed and friends, you will need it

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
is this for dennys? or $$$

btw if anyone can get a hold of luigi today, ask him if hes still down to house dbr.. i havent talked to him since tuesday about it, and im at work all day today. and i cant get on wow or aim to contact him
luigi said he is

sidefx

Smash Champion
luigi said he is
alright then, were 100% on track to come down.

myself
germ
zel
ss
tang
hella
hmw
phil(hes not sure yet, will know by tonight)

hopefully we can get some crews going on during the tourny, cause we have to leave very early in the morning to make it back on time for people to get back to work.

see you all there

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
luigi wants a crew battle

dbr v luigi's apartment (lmao)

luigi
knivez
myself
sergio
5th person

v

ss
germ
zel
hella or boback
phil

when you get in friday night for denny's breakfast saturday morning

whaddya say

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
wow that was a pretty great commercial
"with darkish lightish hair?"
"about this tall? (moving hand up and down)"
"the heavy set thin guy?"

Shroomed

Smash Master
why do ppl say san pablo would get destroyed by every crew? i don't get it
assuming ss and tang are baysian not dbr iono which they are, san pablo v dbr would be a good match

i mean our records vs dbr ppl aren't bad (although i've only played 3 of them but the matches were all close lol)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ss is dbr afaik, never heard of tang being dbr. ss was in the banner and had a combo video, which basically makes you official dbr.

everyone says you'd get destroyed because you would, though... you're just too young to believe it. gotta learn the hard way.

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol well then we'll just have to prove ourselves by doing this crew battle!!!!

whaddya say huh? huh? come on, come on

alan beat hella, i beat hella

i went 2-1 with germ, and also with zelgadis at SJSU
close and fun matches all 6 of em

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you're really overestimating your own skill and underestimating theirs based on how well you think you did vs them

let's face it, you have no one who would beat:

SS
zel
germ
or phil (is phil dbr?)

one on one. to say nothing of king, bob money, etc.

and if they have actually been playing melee pretty consistently, i don't think it's much of a reach to say they'll be way, way, way better than you remember them being when you played them

Shroomed

Smash Master
why u always gotta shoot down my dreams P? btw i didnt consider SS dbr in there so take him off plz and thank u lol

alan's beaten phil of the future in tourney <3 phil

and that's why i just said wait until we play them
we lose, then we lose and i force san pablo to practice and we try again and again

anyone else seen "The Little Giants"
we may lose 99 times out of 100, but that still leaves 1 time

so long as we can beat them at least one crew battle i'd b happy
NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
SS is dbr and has been for a while, haven't you seen the banner or his combo video

and because you guys are so cocky and think you have a chance, it makes no sense for you to challenge them to a crew battle if you're not putting anything up. you have to pay for your stupidity. i'm pretty sure they'd just laugh at you if you're not putting cash dolla bills up.

Shroomed

Smash Master
yea i've seen his combo vid and all that stuff

but with SS on their team it's gg we lose lol
and sure, i guess we could put up some cash to bak up MY big mouth

i'm the confidence of san pablo
san pablo will always have teams on their side!

team crew battles san pablo *****!!!!!!! we <3 teams, actually i love singles more but they all want to play teams all the time, *******s

Shroomed

Smash Master
looks like we should switch areas then P

i'd love to get more singles practice in
but there's too large a player base at my school, and with only 1 or 2 setups sharing that with 10 ppl doing singles in between classes doesn't work out too well

so we jus do teams all day
a lot of the people at our school aren't too bad

well, time for work

sidefx

Smash Champion
luigi wants a crew battle

dbr v luigi's apartment (lmao)

luigi
knivez
myself
sergio
5th person

v

ss
germ
zel
hella or boback
phil

when you get in friday night for denny's breakfast saturday morning

whaddya say
****ing deallllll

also...

shroomed: the only reason you got a match or two off them was because that was probably their first time playing melee competitively for a LONG time..

we were focused on brawl for a very long time and stopped playing melee all together, for fun and competitively. you took off those matches with rust attached to them.

and as for a crew battle... sure thing.

also.. a list of current dbr members

ss, germ, zel, king, TANG, bob$, hella, dsf, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd me.

oh and.. basians DONT F'ING EXIST ANYMORE... they havent for a LONNNNG time.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Why doesnt anyone like San Pablo?

We like all you guys, except for P. I actually lust for P in my dreams. Dark meat tastes good.

Wait, does anyone even know the members of our little San Pablo crew?

sidefx

Smash Champion
where is san pablo?

its not that we dont like you, its that we dont know anyone from san pablo, and neither does the majority of .. anyone. and you guys (shroomed) come off as very arrogant, even if it is strong confidence and perseverance.. or if thats how you guys are..

you guys are the new guys in town, and we know you guys know how to play this game on a scale above the average, but it also seems you guys are coming on too strong, (well atleast to me) and also others, so it puts you on a tight rope to balance on.. lean too far one way you become disliked, and lean too far the other way no one cares about you

just becareful

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, you basically back yourself in a corner: you have to be good enough to tell other people about, not just your standard "oh yeah he's good" players.

chances are you're not, so you're setting yourself up to get ***** and putting all the burden on yourselves =)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I guess we're just never in the same place at that the same time.

Regardless, the majority of us played and enjoyed germ/bobby/nick's company at SJSU. Does that mean we know them? No, but we're known to the majority of the active smashers in Norcal.

Dajuan (Shroomed) may come off as arrogant, but thats him. He does not speak for San Pablo as a whole.

I guess we're known to the active side of the community. The non-brawlers.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
yeah, you basically back yourself in a corner: you have to be good enough to tell other people about, not just your standard "oh yeah he's good" players.

chances are you're not, so you're setting yourself up to get ***** and putting all the burden on yourselves =)
Dajuan blabbing off about himself backed ALL of San Pablo into a corner? Now I just think everyones being a little to judgmental.

San Pablo has tried to play with a lot of people, but no one ever wants to come out here. We've offered to pick people up from bart, hell we might even drive out and pick you up from a buddies house or something. However, seeing as no one believes we exist, no one ever wants to play with us.

Its like a job that requires experience. How do you expect someone to gain actual experience if you dont let them have the job. Of course the answer to this is some place or entry level position that anyone can have (aka Walmart) which is what we see as local tournaments. Which we've actively gone to almost ALL this year.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nah i was only talking about shroomed, none of you other guys hyped up your smash skills

but when someone that loudmouthed is representing san pablo, well, guess what...

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
nah i was only talking about shroomed, none of you other guys hyped up your smash skills

but when someone that loudmouthed is representing san pablo, well, guess what...
He doesnt represent San Pablo, he was just the little Mario main that could.

I could say I think Socal is annoying because you represent them. But you dont, you just happen to post more than the rest of them.

Go to them. Don't expect them to come to you.
Trust me, we went to soooooo many tournaments. I went to multiple smashfests. Dajuan just happens to be slightly poor, and cant afford to drive 45min-2hr per weekend.

Top Bottom