• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dbr vs dsc

sidefx

Smash Champion
He doesnt represent San Pablo, he was just the little Mario main that could.

I could say I think Socal is annoying because you represent them. But you dont, you just happen to post more than the rest of them.

Trust me, we went to soooooo many tournaments. I went to multiple smashfests. Dajuan just happens to be slightly poor, and cant afford to drive 45min-2hr per weekend.
you cant say youve been to sooooooooooo many tournaments.

who cares if youve been to them all since the begining of time..? i know of people that have been going to the sjsu tournies since the dawn of time and i STILL dont know their names..

all im saying is.. let your smash skills speak for them selves. i was talking to germ about it earlier i think he put it best.. "we never ran around asking people for crew battles we let our tourny standings speak for them selves, and everyone came to us"
thats how it should be..

if youre a threat to the standing of whos best in norcal, youd better bet that dbr would be knocking on your door to just tear it straight down again..

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol guys i have to make it so i have to prove myself which in turn makes me play better

more pressure more power for me
sorry if i came off as arrogant

anson recently was welcomed into the crew so him too i guess, and we should let raul(****) in san pablo ppl he's my teammate afterall and smashes with us a lot

so san pablo will need to step it up so we can be recognized as an area of good players
we'll always have teams on our side, san pablo ***** teams (cept jeff/mitcho, and that's probably my overconfidence or w/e talking again lol)

concord is very close to san pablo and dbr u guys cud come here or we cud go there to smash cuz we should smash

sidefx

Smash Champion
who's in san pablo?
ky
alan
shroomed
king gerudo
The___cheese

am i missing anyone?
the only person i know from that is gerudo, alan sounds familiar but thats it

im only saying this cause they want to crew battle dbr, when non of us know who they are, and theyre coming off as well ive already said it in the previous post.

i let everyone know about the crew battle, we'll see what happens and see if we could set something up

sidefx

Smash Champion
that was jeff at 30% while you were at 100%.

at jeff status, you dont have to try as hard to win, you dont have to over exert yourself to win, so you play just enough to beat the other person, even if that means its close, cause in reality, if jeff really switched it on against you, youd be 4 stocked in a heartbeat.

plus.. another reason why im so biased is that you play doc.

the only good doc i know is sir robert dollars. so maybe its a little bit of animosity toward you that youre trying to take that title from him (which will never happen, seriously thats not a joke.)

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol never say never

and i have to exert a ridiculous amount of effort to win, otherwise i can't
i have no tech skill, no mindgames or nothing

basically, i'm the rock lee of smash you could say
im good only through effort and hard work, not any natural talent at all

and i WILL become the best doc in norcal, i'm already second best out of the active docs
unless bob$ is active again then i guess 3rd for now

me and waffles are pretty close though, even at least i'd say

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Try asking your crew and see if you can get any details about San Pablo.

Honestly, if you've been to a handful of melee tournaments this year (like any quakfest but 8, or SJSU, or UCD, or Zhu's) you should've noticed me. Im extremely hard to miss. The tall black guy whos acting HELLA gay, plays peach, and is EXTREMELY loud.

Missing me is like missing a train wreck in front of you.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Shroomed is 2nd best doc by default.

Who else uses doc?

Foxroar quit (i <3 his fox)
I got annoyed of getting laser'd so i switched
bob$ doesn't play

who else??

$ick

Smash Lord
Dbr is amazing.

If they're serious, no way you guys will win either way. But saying me in it would be the reason you'd lose is pretty lame... I didn't know looser buys the winner breakfast, so I don't think I'd be down for that anyways.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm down with that

scratch my last post, i will be there a night early

luigi can you house three extra people (me + nate + some random)

**** i forgot you're banned from smash boards

bryan i didn't want to do it in the first place because i don't have the cash to donate. i told him if we could get a good enough 5th person (someone my level or better hopefully) then i thought we'd have enough of a chance and i'd give it a shot. or we could just do 4 people with extra stocks. we'd probably lose anyway but i think it's going to be pretty close then it's worth it just for the experience. not trying to hurt people's feelings :|

sidefx

Smash Champion
luigi said hes banned so he cant see this

but if you get in contact with him, let him know its not 8 people coming anymore

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well it kinda doesn't accomplish much to tell him there aren't 8 people coming without giving him the proper number coming, so how many are coming

sidefx

Smash Champion
6 people are coming now

our 2nd car fell through, so its just one car, and then a last second addition so now its 6 people in one car

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i dont care if dbr never goes to anything

they are freaking monsters

king getting 5th at oc3 after never going to tournaments, almost beating ken
germ ***** at anything he does
tang/ss being added to dbr just makes the world explode
bobby is really nice and a cool guy

zel sfx and hella are weak garbs HAHHAHAHAHA

jk zel is okay

Shroomed

Smash Master
san pablo would also like to challenge some socal crew to a crew battle

we can put $ if u guys wish, crew battles are fun

SAN PABLO WILL ALSO CHALLENGE ANY CREW TO A TEAMS CREW BATTLE, woot more fun let's do this

san pablo ***** in teams

Zoap

Smash Master
boback is prob driving. plus u have trebor and jeff thats like 1 reg person tiny *** *****es. king gerudo plays a good ganon

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
All im hearing is *****, ***** -- moan, moan -- money, money.

But im fairly certain we'd be willing to put money on it. Or the whole loser buys winners foods thing, which I feel is a lot less of a hassle.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
jason, once you don't get consistently two stocked i'll believe you

nowadays i'm pretty sure my fox can do that too =)

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
All im hearing is *****, ***** -- moan, moan -- money, money.

But im fairly certain we'd be willing to put money on it. Or the whole loser buys winners foods thing, which I feel is a lot less of a hassle.
Let's Money Match :)

..except not in smash. We can forcefully thrust out hands towards each other in a fist until the other falls to the floor. 1st faceplant buys the other lunch. deal?

jason, once you don't get consistently two stocked i'll believe you

nowadays i'm pretty sure my fox can do that too =)
wtf.............not true

Shroomed

Smash Master
okay P, get a crew and loser buys the winning team's lunch for the 1st day of WCSL

since on the first day it's only doubles

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
**** the lunch crap

$5 a piece, winner takes all and splits

$5 is even and simple, buying the food thing is gay because everyone's not gonna do equal portions (and also because i'm nice and would buy only a reasonable amount of food that i thought was fair, but if it was with you guys and i had to do the lunch thing i'd buy way more just out of spite)

meanwhile, i'll assemble my five

BREAK!

wtf.............not true
fox ditto mm, all you have to do is get me down to 1 stock (if you get jved it counts against you). we'll do it when i'm warmed up tomorrow

Top Bottom