• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR: SSBB Film Fest submission

Foxy

Smash Master
Very good video apart from the Meta footage, I've seen much better, most people do those dthrow-dash-utilt-chase combos the first time they pick him up (if they have any Melee experience).

So basically everything was amazing but the Meta stuff. Good ****!

sidefx

Smash Champion
Very good video apart from the Meta footage, I've seen much better, most people do those dthrow-dash-utilt-chase combos the first time they pick him up (if they have any Melee experience).

So basically everything was amazing but the Meta stuff. Good ****!
yeah ill admit we didnt have much footage of my mk at the time we created this, i stopped using green mk at like the end of february, now i use red mk, but i stopped playing for a bit due to school, but yeah.. its a short set of clips anyways, there will be better videos of my mk soon =D

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
what's the name of the song in the vid...... good combo vid one of the best for brawl period!!!!

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Oh god oh god oh god, please tell me you're making an evolution type video for brawl highlighting the new characters you've picked it, that would make my day. T_T

wakka444

Smash Ace
yeesss, this sets a base line for what to expect in combo vids, work and skill and kick@$$ combos, and only better to come ^^

Mizar

Smash Ace
Ahh, nice video guys. Funny how germs playstyle with wolf looks kinda similar to his link in melee (cept the projectiles and dashes ofcourse) Too bad I live in euroland, less sick Smash b4stards here. Anyway, keep it up guys.

BigTigga3

Smash Rookie
That was amazing! I watched it earlier today while surfing MLG and fell in love with it. The music was beyond secksy and the moves were great.

I would give you my vote but I already used it.

<3, Tigga.

The King

Smash Ace
Yeah, in case anybody missed it, MLG's thrown together a very generous consolation arrangement where the winner is chosen purely by Community Choice! If you enjoyed our video and know ours just wrecks shop, do us a huge favor and show us by registering an account name with mlgpro.com, and vote for us! Voting ends in about a week, and every vote will be a serious help!

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166641

King Out

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
I found out about this video about 2 days ago. In that time, I have watched it 20 or more times. Each time I sit down at my computer. It's just inspiring. I loved DBR in Melee and I love them in Brawl, too.

BTW who is Zegladis here, and what happened to Bob$?

kamekasu

Smash Ace
I found out about this video about 2 days ago. In that time, I have watched it 20 or more times. Each time a sit down at my computer. It's just inspiring. I loved DBR in Melee and I love them in Brawl, too.

BTW who is Zegladis here, and what happened to Bob$?
Zelgadis is Dedede, his name just says スミレ. Bob Money is too busy playing Lord of the Rings Online, apparently.

koloblican11763

Smash Apprentice
The Germ is Wolf now? The world is a very different place in the eyes of brawl. Was he like me and just couldn't handle the changes to Link?

Great vid even if its short.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I creamed my pants.
Nice video.
Zels Dee is discusting.
Hellas Sonic is ****ing insane.
SideFx's MK is ridiculous.
I guess Germ switched to Wolf.
Anyways.
Good video.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
I hope you guys plan on doing another DBR:Evolution type of video after this. Evolution inspired me to play melee in a competative scene and this has already made me want to try and practice more in brawl. Sick video guys, your stuff with always inspire me. Thank you

Swil

Smash Apprentice
Lol I still love this vid. I was inspired to play Melee competitively because of DBR, and you guys should be proud to be able to inspire me and other players, because your vids are just too good.

Top Bottom