• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
national tournies will primarily be what we look at. If you win your locals with 12 people attending every other week we probably wont be taking that into consideration very much.

regionals/nationals basically. and recent tournaments within the last 6 months / year

if youre wondering if youll be getting a seed for beating me at that norcal tourny you came to, then the answer is **** yes. youll be right up there with mango/pp
I was more curious if the arizona monthlies would be viable. I kinda assumed making it to bracket @ GSG2 was going to be taken into account.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263662

Lol the only time I didn't tie for 7th or place higher was 15 months ago. Awesome. I love physical evidence of improvement. <3

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I'm also interested in seeing the new Harry Potter, I'm just not sure I'll be able to catch everything without subtitles lol... I think I'll be fine though.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Honestly the whole set is kinda questionable in my opinion. He suicided @ zero his third stock game 1, but I missed an easy edgeguard on his last stock by falling off the ledge. Game 3 he made a questionable move choice on my last stock which led to my winning the set.

Also @ Ian: I'm happy as long as I make it to bracket.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
LOL Xander you're ********.

The same tournament you beat Axe, you lost to ME in Loser's.

So by that logic, I should be seeded higher than you and Axe
(even though Axe beat me in Loser's Semi's right after >.>)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at boback, ur last few posts are too good

was mafia saying stuff too? jw

also hype again! 200+ woohoo!

emily i'll go if im not tired as hell lol

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Honestly the whole set is kinda questionable in my opinion. He suicided @ zero his third stock game 1, but I missed an easy edgeguard on his last stock by falling off the ledge. Game 3 he made a questionable move choice on my last stock which led to my winning the set.

Also @ Ian: I'm happy as long as I make it to bracket.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
LOL Xander you're ********.

The same tournament you beat Axe, you lost to ME in Loser's.

So by that logic, I should be seeded higher than you and Axe
(even though Axe beat me in Loser's Semi's right after >.>)
How am I ********?

@Boback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oCpkldFoKM

Dumb stuff happens @ 2:28 (illusion suicide), 2:46 (I fall off the ledge like a ******), 4:12 (I fall off the stage like a ****** for the second time, trying to charge a dsmash), 4:24 (axe enters sandbag mode) 5:05 (i got mad lucky on that recovery, no lie.) 5:19 (axe does a stupid edgeguard and loses for it), 8:55 (axe grabs me and uthrows me instead of either A. usmashing and winning, or B. Bthrowing and continuing the edgeguard.

For the MOST part he was trying, but a bunch of stupid **** happened on both parts that the set is kinda questionable imo. :p

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Genesis 2 results:

1. Silly Kyle
2. Rubyiris
3. Irish Mafia

You heard it here first, folks.

Tell 'em wassup, Boback.

sidefx

Smash Champion
i mean you won right?

that automatically pushes AXE into the 6's for seeding right next to myelf, metalreflectslime and zelgadis

cant wait for rubyiris vs mango WOOOOOOOO GET ****ING HYPE

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
RUBYIRIS VS KAGE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

got all my life savings on kage

including my first born
You crazy! I'm betting my college fund on Ruby. There's no way this will backfire on me. Nope, no way. :bee:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh, well I hope they enjoy a Subway sandwich...because that's all what my fund's worth. :glare:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So apparently some people are really taking the fact that I asked if beating Axe would be applicable for seeding really out of proportion, and downplaying the fact that I beat him because it was in-region.

Seriously, what are peoples problems? Even if the guy isn't trying as hard as he does OOS doesn't change the fact that he's worlds better than the majority and I still managed to steal a win.

God, what's it take to just have people take something as it is without bending things out of proportion? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom