• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DASHIZWIZ/LAMBCHOPS Vids UPDATED!1/15/08 Feat.CHUDAT,LINGUINI, ksp,COLBOL

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
shiz plays like me now

or maybe its i play like shiz now

haha, good **** man, very fun to watch

Nah, I definitely copied your lasers and platform movement. I copied what Lambchops copied from you.

I am just trying to get more like your style. Your style is real technical and smart. I have mindgames. But I want them at PC level, lol. And techskill i don't need to worry about. So yeah, tryin to balance them both out. But after this tournament and a one about 2 months ago, I think I'm getting much better with improvising and playing smart.

And thanks for the compliment.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
nice shield -> jc shines (without leaving the ground). very quick fingers xDD

mmm your set vs colbol was excellent. i'm still not sure how you make him look so bad sometimes. you must know for very well. the last combo on dreamland... should be in a combo video.

also great edgeguarding, i don't remember colbol getting onto the stage many times after you hit him off, i wish i could edgeguard foxes with that kind of consistency =(

and interesting to see uberice get into the finals, can't wait to see those matches. who won?

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
The hardest person uber ice palyed was me I took out colbol twice.uber ice kinda had a noob bracket. he beat me winners final then I 3-1 and 3-0 him in grand finals. Im pretty sure colbol would have beaten uber ice if he didnt have to play me twice

Yea I'm good at getting used to my opponents jump,roll,approach ect patterns..... thats why my edgegaurds are reall good. especially on space animals. A good example of me predictiing his jump is the 3rd match on his last stock where I f smash cuz I knoew he wanted to jump. another good example is when he is near the edge and he high jumps so I high nair or spike cuz I predicted him.

Oh you should really try lasering fox's jump when you throw him out of the edge for easier edgegaurdd as you can see me doing it to colbol alot.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i stole ur platform isai drop laser thing. thx.
i wanna see how u face some ics. i hate them... i just run away laser and d throw. lol

Chunk-a-Monk

Smash Rookie
How do u fall through a platform and lazer after falling onto a platform lazering. It sounds confusing but everytime i try it seems like theres too much lag afterward? I know u can walk off the platform lazering after landing on it but how do u fall through with no lag?

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol i just said it. isai drop. laser then u press forward a lil to cancel the lag of landing and you can drop through the platform right away.
so laser-land- forward slightly- down. in one quick motion. and laser while u fall. or not but i would usually laser.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
How do u fall through a platform and lazer after falling onto a platform lazering. It sounds confusing but everytime i try it seems like theres too much lag afterward? I know u can walk off the platform lazering after landing on it but how do u fall through with no lag?
easiest way is to hold forward right before you land (while you're lasering, otherwise you'll side B). keep holding forward a little after you land then press down and laser.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Relax, we're watching them :p

so Chu Dat is spending two weeks in Florida now? amazing matches between Chu and Shiz.

too many technical players coming from Florida lol

Oskurito

Smash Lord
****, shiz got owned at the end (part 2) =/

is it possible the get out of that wobbles thing? (or w.e chu did at the end) I've heard that if you rotate the control stick and press the buttons like crazy you can get out of grabs faster... but I guess not in this case, because nana was jabing (f-tilt?) him at the same time, hmm just saying...

Eggm

Smash Hero
****, shiz got owned at the end (part 2) =/

is it possible the get out of that wobbles thing? (or w.e chu did at the end) I've heard that if you rotate the control stick and press the buttons like crazy you can get out of grabs faster... but I guess not in this case, because nana was jabing (f-tilt?) him at the same time, hmm just saying...
As long as the ic player doesn't mess up it doesn't matter how fast/hard you wiggle, its a true infinite. Thats why it was up for debate for so long and banned at every other tournament lol.

Top Bottom