• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DASHIZWIZ/LAMBCHOPS Vids UPDATED!1/15/08 Feat.CHUDAT,LINGUINI, ksp,COLBOL

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha, thanks Zhu and yea ill check out ur vids.

And lol @ the first match, I was gettin pretty owned there.

Nite

Smash Champion
Crazy matches, Chops and Shiz. Non-stop combos, lol. That's what I like to see.

I need to move to FL.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Wow, those falco dittos were WAY too good. Probably the most entertaining I've seen.
Good **** from both of you guys.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
dashizwiz is the **** (Y)!!! **** falco's..you can see shawn's mindgames are growing @ the matches^^

captainlukey

Smash Ace
i want to play u lamb...
id like to put myself to the test...
i reckon i could mix it with you guys...
for like 30 seconds lol

but i reckon a match between me and lamb would be pretty tite...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Chops and Shiz, how do you decide when to do regular pillar or double shine, or whatever? Do you always have a good idea of what your opponent will do?
Oh yeah, I love those dittos, I leanred alot.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh, thanks, that makes a lot of sense. Well, that actually leads me to another question, does that mean that Shiz is predictable to you, or only when you do certain approaches he responds the same?

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo these are all great but i cant really make a video without having the actual video files. unless there is a way to get them from youtube. if there is tell me and ill do it that way. im looking forward to making the combo video cuz in my opinion ur definatly the best falco in the U.S now. maybe even the world...

yea if i cant get um off youtube just IM me and while figure it out.

my SN is: BigOsea2

good ****.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
yo these are all great but i cant really make a video without having the actual video files. unless there is a way to get them from youtube. if there is tell me and ill do it that way. im looking forward to making the combo video cuz in my opinion ur definatly the best falco in the U.S now. maybe even the world...

yea if i cant get um off youtube just IM me and while figure it out.

my SN is: BigOsea2

good ****.
I think your confused. I'm the falco that won the sets. So if you make the combo video make sure you've got the right falco doing the combos. Lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
so he wasnt Dashizwiz in singles?
Only for the lambchops vs DaShizWiz fights, his tag was Shiz and my tag was Kaza.

But it says which one I am, it says DaShizWiz is the white falco(example for winners finals). And then for grandfinals, I was the green falco. Just look at the top.

Top Bottom