• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darth Rancorous is Retiring

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
What up guys. As I mentioned to the players at Genesis 2, as Genesis is being retired, I too will go along with it. The fire I once felt for smash 64 is no longer there, and quite frankly, we all have to grow up one day. It was nice meeting and playing all of y'all. You guys made this experience memorable. For those of you that still have my number, hit me up if you're ever in Norcal and wanna play some friendlies. Who knows, I may come out of retirement one day. To the admins, please deactivate my account.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
"we all have to grow up one day".

I don't know what you mean by this. I want to be playing this game as long as I can, and I don't care if I'm 30 xD. I don't believe it's a kids game.

All the best and stuff sad to see a good player leave our humble community.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
"we all have to grow up one day".

I don't know what you mean by this. I want to be playing this game as long as I can, and I don't care if I'm 30 xD. I don't believe it's a kids game.

All the best and stuff sad to see a good player leave our humble community.
I'm Agree with Ciaza, Playing smash don't make us kids.
I'm going to play Smash Brothers until my teeth fall out and I'll become dust. :mad:

Enjoy your adult life xD
(I'm really sad cuz one player leaves :()

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aw, that sucks, dude. You were always one of the best travelers. Never got to play you, but you seemed like a pretty tight smasher.

Anyways, I HOPE we don't ever have to grow out of smash 64.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Sad to here. Glad I had the oppurtunity to play you before you retired.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I don't like the word retire.

Just play whenever you feel like it, if you feel like it. No need to label yourself retired or w/e.

That's what i've been doing in melee for the last two years.

Top Bottom