• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink and KiraFlax Presents "**** **** *** ****" Tempe, AZ August 14th

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
So about the name of this tourney, does one of the "****" stand for APRD? :D

You can count me in for this one, and I'll be bringing my system and Brawl.

Oh and Duff0, I completely forgot to respond to your question in the APRD2 thread about if I wear glasses; well the answer to that is no. ^_^ I'm a tan-skinned somewhat-short thin guy with shoulder-length hair. I'm sure you'll recognize me, when I go to anime cons I spend about 75% of my time in the game room. :)

"3730 S mill ave. Apt N 102. The two closest major cross streets are well mill and southern."

this is very close to my house, can someone go pick up Knight of the Wing Ethyl before the tournament

call him please

623-326-5507

Duff0

Smash Ace
The name was my suggestion haha. If you've met Kira before, you would know that whenever he cusses, there's at least 4 more cuss words following the first

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Disregard what Chris said, come as early as 11 if you want but ONLY if you have a wii with you. We don't have anything here, but I don't want to keep watching Chris play League of Legends lol.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
It was fun, Prevv and I will be at the next one if we can. I won't forget my wallet next time, so I'll join the tourney too.

We're trying to get Prevv's brother to come too, he couldn't this time, he's a beast Yoshi player.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
This is Kira, I used pit and rob. How did the tourny go, please tell me t went great because over here super con sucked

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
chris won, kyle got 2nd, i got 3rd, im not sure about what happened past that. it went pretty smoothly and it was fun.

Top Bottom