• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

antimatter

Smash Lord
if you saw the second gorea ending, you'd see all the hunters escaped. and why the **** was shuma banned? was the antigeno thread why?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Shuma was never found of geno, sso he postd his hate towards genothat thread...

also its funny, the guy that made the thread, hates geno and says he shouldnt be added csuse hes from an old forgotten game... but he supports takamuru lolololol...

antimatter

Smash Lord
yeah! i read the whole thread! it was priceless to see that idiot traitor get chewed out!
of course i'm referring to ralph marquee.

antimatter

Smash Lord
hey, not being rude towards takamaru. search for antigeno thread. the creator was being a hypocrite and a traitor to the geno alliance.

Stryks

Smash Hero
But geno is one of the main characters of a game considerd to be one of the greatest ever made...

but seriously NO GENO FLAMING HERE, go to the geno thread for that...

I want takamuru in, BUT saying: "Geno is from a forgotten game he shouldnt be in" AND he supports takamuru, a retro japan only character, it makes me lol...

anyway for whatever the reason, shuma is banned... so oh well...

Machete

Smash Ace
Are you really arguing about Takamaru and Geno here?

:dizzy:

Any ideas for Dark Samus' taunts?

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
That's what I said a LONG *** time ago :p
So, do ya guys think there's still gonna be a 3rd "new" Metroid stage?
i suggested this in another thread, but B.S.L. from Fusion should be a stage. you'd travel through all the different substations, SRX, TRO, PYR, AQA, NOC, and ARC and battle in the different envirnoments, each with its own hazards.

Hyperfan

Smash Apprentice
i suggested this in another thread, but B.S.L. from Fusion should be a stage. you'd travel through all the different substations, SRX, TRO, PYR, AQA, NOC, and ARC and battle in the different envirnoments, each with its own hazards.
That sounds rather tight, maybe even include the X Parasites as stage hazards.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Touche. I'd like to see a Tourian stage, with Mother Brain in the background and the like.
as much as i love the old-school, Metroid needs more new-school representation in Brawl. the majority of the games released in the series were AFTER melee, so i'd like to see more be drawn from those. Super Metroid was the sole basis for stages in 64 and Melee, so it'd be nice to see more stuff included that couldn't have been 6 years ago.

Frigate Orpheon, i might add, is a great start.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never played very much of Metroid Prime because I don't like how it's a FPS and all that...

But, as long as Dark Samus doesn't get in before Ridley, I don't care if she's in...

Machete

Smash Ace
Touche. I'd like to see a Tourian stage, with Mother Brain in the background and the like.
Nah. MotherBrain is the perfect Metroid boss. A character like "him" being reduced to a stage hazard is an aberration. It's the third most important Metroid character, after all. And, with 3D graphics, he would be awesome.

Omega Metroid as stage hazard sounds very interesting. A Fusion-based stage is the next choice for a Metroid stage, in my opinion, because we already have a Super/Zero Mission and a Prime stage.

But, talking about Dark Samus again...

I'd like to see a Metroid Prime boss battle in the SSE, and, after that, you'd fight Dark Samus. If you beat her, then you'll unlock her.

Any other ideas?

But, as long as Dark Samus doesn't get in before Ridley, I don't care if she's in...
Well, we're talking about Dark Samus as the third Metroid rep, obviously.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
as much as i love the old-school, Metroid needs more new-school representation in Brawl. the majority of the games released in the series were AFTER melee, so i'd like to see more be drawn from those. Super Metroid was the sole basis for stages in 64 and Melee, so it'd be nice to see more stuff included that couldn't have been 6 years ago.

Hell yeah!
Who honestly woulda thought of that place as a stage?
I'm feeling a MP3 stage....maybe the reactor where you fight Ridley? Nah...that'd be to repetetive..

Vote IsmaR for Forum Monkey! Yes, I'm shamelessly advertising!

Hyperfan

Smash Apprentice
Very great. Loved seeing a Metroid stage without lava.

Here's a idea, I had cooking for a while:

GSF Olympus: I'm thinking a 'travel' stage (my loose term for an Mute City like stage), moving to various locals of the ship ending at the landing zone where a Berserker Lord chucks ship parts and stuff at you. Special appearances from Rundus, Ghor, and the rest!

Machete

Smash Ace
the reactor where you fight Ridley?
And Ceres space station!

So, we have a Ridley's frigate (Orpheon), Ridley's home stage (Norfair), the reactor where you fight Ridley ad the first place in Super Metroid where you fight Ridley.

Uhm...

Ridley has too many stages for being a playable character.

Hyperfan

Smash Apprentice
And Ceres space station!

So, we have a Ridley's frigate (Orpheon), Ridley's home stage (Norfair), the reactor where you fight Ridley ad the first place in Super Metroid where you fight Ridley.

Uhm...

Ridley has too many stages for being a playable character.
Huh, I didn't notice that.

Top Bottom