• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ever played Metroid prime 2? after absorbing the phazon suit in 1,metroid prime used it as a abse for a new body, seeing how the newlook is so similair as samus, samus's scanner computer thingy dubbed it dark samus...

Shuma

Smash Hero
"that should be easy."

Not realy, their numbers are bolstered by a nearly endless tide of noobs coming from the darkest depths of the internet.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
If hes name is really Metroid Prime, why do people call him Dark Samus, just because he looks that way, because I think Metroid Prime is a much better name
Indeed, but Dark Samus gives an image to those who don't know who she is. Metroid Prime can be confusing if you've only played Prime 1.

(I noticed something funny on Corruption Dark Samus Final Boss vids. Apparently, people think the Aurora Unit is Mother Brain.)

Stryks

Smash Hero
have you seen the teaser video that shows its map? their rooms are almost identical!
Yeah, many speculate that the AUs are some sort of mother brain-like computers, remember mother brain was developed by the chozo, and then either betrayed the chozo or tooken over by the space pirates, samus kills mother brain in metroid zero mission, but its possible the chozo gave them some sort of blue prints or some knowledge on them to the federation, that or they took what they could with the killed mother brain and created their own prototype mother brain, dubbed AUs...

just a theory...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well, maybe GF took blueprints from chozo or something...
And what does this have to do with Dark Samus :mad:
jk :chuckle:
But we should get on topic....
I say either mine, the metroid prime, or a Phazon barrier(like in the final battle in MP2) should be her FS..

gigasteve

Smash Ace
The Metroid series definitely needs more rep, but Sakurai isn't listening.

(Insert Dark Samus and Ridley here)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Dark Samus would be one of the faster characters in brawl... but I bet she would have tons of lag after her moves.. So basically she moves, and executes moves fast but if she misses she will be open to hits.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
they do seem close yet seem to different, you know what I mean. Fss should be a little more complicated then a barrier
The phazon shoot off thing in the final boss battle i meant...
And y did u quote me Super Ginger Kid??
The Metroid series definitely needs more rep, but Sakurai isn't listening.

(Insert Dark Samus and Ridley here)
Done and done :chuckle:

Dark Samus would be one of the faster characters in brawl... but I bet she would have tons of lag after her moves.. So basically she moves, and executes moves fast but if she misses she will be open to hits.
what stryks said.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh no! I'm reverting back to a Ridley fanboy!!!
MUST RESIST!!!
.......OK i'm good,
If only I could convince others of Dark Samus that way :ohwell:
So, you didn't support him OR Dark Samus?? Metroid needs more reps, those 2 should be perfect.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
you are deconfirming it from a demo... well there is still what just under three months left
there can still be a chance for an alt costume
What would be the point of the Phazon suit(black with red highlights)
AND Dark Samus's suit(black with blue/green accents???
Dark Samus won't be an alt!!!! GOD****IT!

Top Bottom