• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwett

Smash Ace
So I'm just gonna throw it out there because this thread is running rather slow right now. I have the best Ike and Yoshi in Dallas. Would anyone like to counter my statement because I really need some non-wifi dittos with them lol.

Also, Yoshi is the greatest character in the game, trumped only by Ike. No one can stand up to the ferocity of the secret weapon! lol

Furthermore, in the upcoming years, there will be a new advanced technique called spaghetti slapping that is going to render metaknight completely useless and bottom tier.

Okay, court is in session, let the havoc rain upon the earth with the chaos presented by the three horsemen: Bwett, Dwett, and Brett! MWHAHAHAHA! :p

Noobits

Smash Rookie
So I'm just gonna throw it out there because this thread is running rather slow right now. I have the best Ike and Yoshi in Dallas. Would anyone like to counter my statement because I really need some non-wifi dittos with them lol.

Also, Yoshi is the greatest character in the game, trumped only by Ike. No one can stand up to the ferocity of the secret weapon! lol

Furthermore, in the upcoming years, there will be a new advanced technique called spaghetti slapping that is going to render metaknight completely useless and bottom tier.

Okay, court is in session, let the havoc rain upon the earth with the chaos presented by the three horsemen: Bwett, Dwett, and Brett! MWHAHAHAHA! :p
Dumb secret weapon :(. It woulda been a good match with Ike if I didn't suicide at 0%

Gigi

Smash Cadet
In my hay day, we would play melee and the fallen would cry Mayday! Stay Away!
comprende?

I just saw that 1.5 min long DBR combo vid. scurry bidniz

pTB

K.G.

Smash Apprentice

I challenge thee to a yoshi ditto

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
what other fightung games do they have instead of 3rd strike?
3rd strike, marvel vs capcom 2, tekken 5, brawl, street fighter 2, capcom vs snk 2

Anyone in dallas play a wolf? i wanna see how my wolf stacks up with another wolf.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275

well as long as billy is just throwing things out there i think its safe for me to throw out there i have the best snake in dallas if there are any challengers

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
All of this "Best in Dallas" stuff is obviously excluding Wobbles from the equation.

And if we're all doing that then we need to duke it out for the title instead of this individual character nonsense.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Seriously you guys, there are more character in Brawl than there are Dallas smashboards users.

Anyhoo, smashfest saturday. Read the first post veerrry carefully. Memorize that shiz.

Bwett

Smash Ace
I challenge thee to a yoshi ditto
Sweet! Name the time and the place and I'll see how it works in my schedule :p Maybe even tonight if you want 979-216-7010

Btw bluezaft, only reason I was saying that was to stir things up and flush out the yoshi players, this thread did get alittle stale lol. Fogo, gimme a call if you wanna play some.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I'll actually be attending Saturday, I'll bring a set up with Melee.

POOT: Bring Tales Of Symphonia if you plan on attending por favor.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Btw bluezaft, only reason I was saying that was to stir things up and flush out the yoshi players, this thread did get alittle stale lol. Fogo, gimme a call if you wanna play some.
Yeah I know, I just wanted to prevent the next page from being "oh yeah! Well I'm the best Lucario and Jigglypuff!"

POOT: Bring Tales Of Symphonia if you plan on attending por favor.
That game is on my list of things to play over the summer. It's so great.

I'll bring a Wii/setup/Melee/Crawl.
Could you also bring my video tapes? They're the ones that are numbered; I think you have two of mine.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm I should be back in town by Saturday at 5:30...

Maybe I'll look into attending this as long as there's Brawl :)

Celia/Chrono

Smash Rookie
seems like a missed a lot of stuff this past weekend D:
im gonna try so hard to come to the next tournament, though i doubt anyone here even knows who i am, ha
but anyway
has anyone played mario kart wii?? or am i the only fan of the series here?
I have, it's really good!

I'm hooked after one weekend....

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I almost got mario kart but decided to get a tanning membership instead. much more practical.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So... anybody up for maybe smashing at UTD tomorrow? I'll probably have the evening free, and me and Infinity need doubles practice.

Loyde

Smash Cadet
Hello, I'm a Melee player and new to the competitive scene. I went to the TXGamers PlayNTrade tournament on March 29 and placed 9th out of 27, losing to Jeemy and Matt. I've started using advanced techniques around February. I'm pretty much desperate right now for good players and smashfests/tournaments with Melee.

I'm interested in going to the UTD Weeklies and have a few questions.
1.Do you have to be a certain age to enter?
2.Around how many people come to these?
3.Well there be tournaments and what is a smashfest exactly?

Thanks to Bluezaft for hosting the weeklies and to anyone else who hosts Smash tournaments/fests.

Aznsoal

Smash Rookie
hi guys i'm a little new to these boards but we have a couple people who do play. if anyone would like to join in, we have a gathering every friday. we play alot of fighting games brawl being one of them. so open invite if you want to come just show up. heres the address

4821 Bull Run Drive
Plano, TX, 75093

if you need any more info you can call me at 972-313-5460

so come out!!! i'm sure its close to someone

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I'm a Melee player and new to the competitive scene. I went to the TXGamers PlayNTrade tournament on March 29 and placed 9th out of 27, losing to Jeemy and Matt. I've started using advanced techniques around February. I'm pretty much desperate right now for good players and smashfests/tournaments with Melee.

I'm interested in going to the UTD Weeklies and have a few questions.
1.Do you have to be a certain age to enter?
2.Around how many people come to these?
3.Well there be tournaments and what is a smashfest exactly?

Thanks to Bluezaft for hosting the weeklies and to anyone else who hosts Smash tournaments/fests.
1. No.
2. Well since it's a UTD Smashfest and not a TXGamers event, probably around 15-20, depending on how many people find out. Maybe even 30.
3. Tournaments: what you did on the 29th. Probably if enough people show up one day. Smashfest: basically everyone plays each other in friendlies, laughs, trash talking, etc. Good times, mostly.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
hi guys i'm a little new to these boards but we have a couple people who do play. if anyone would like to join in, we have a gathering every friday. we play alot of fighting games brawl being one of them. so open invite if you want to come just show up. heres the address

4821 Bull Run Drive
Plano, TX, 75093

if you need any more info you can call me at 972-313-5460

so come out!!! i'm sure its close to someone
what other games do you play? im kinda interested

Bwett

Smash Ace
Man, its gonna suck so badly. I'll be out of town from the 10th to the 23rd so I'm gonna end up missing 2 smashfests...bummer :( Someone needs to cheer me up lol.

In other news, it looks like some new people are wandering to our thread. Observation complete.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
if anyone wants to play wifi right now let me know! I know its homo to play wifi but ****it im bored and i wanna play brawl!

Aznsoal

Smash Rookie
we play most competitive games you'd see at EVO. Tekken DR, sf 3rd strike, cvs2, mvc2, sometimes ggac really depends what people want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom