• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
if it's over the summer. I wouldn't mind coming. UTD isn't far from my place. As far as bringing a TV...can't. Parents would shoot me

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Excellent. If this were done every week, I'm sure I'd be able to drag myself over from Fort Worth a couple of times. Not that any of you really know me at all since I've only been to one Melee tourney... But hey, I'll add one to the attendance count once or twice, so that counts for something.

EDIT: As it stands right now, I'd go with Saturday.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Thursday always worked great for the inferno.

1. It was close to the end of the week.
2. People got good practice for the impending tourney. (which usually was on a saturday)
3. Most people don't have plans on thursdays, so it never really interfered with day to day life.
4. It's a rather neutral day in general.
5. It leads into friday! who doesn't love a friday?

I'm partial to thursday, but i don't really care.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Landon, when do you get out of school?

So long as there is Melee and plenty of people to play Melee with me.
I finished classes today; i have my last final next friday.

I do however work Thurs/Fri/Sun nights and Saturday until 4.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
nooo
not saturday
i agree with fogo, thursday.
for all the above reasons he menioned, plus some personal reasons that dont really affect anyone else.
i vote thursday :D

Noobits

Smash Rookie
We should have a meeting somewhere in between Denton/Dallas... like Lewisville! haha man I wanna practice kinda hard.

Noobits

Smash Rookie
how late or early would the brawling start I work from 4-11 but would really like to come

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Rok still owes me that money match that he chickened out of. All talk + no game = Rok. But hey, we all knew that already.

and lol @ bwett's reply. SO true.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Unless you want the best Ike to show up; I suggest Saturdays.
So the best Ike can go any day except Saturday? Still the master of the English language I see.

I'm inclined to give Melee-players more weight, since Melee is the reason I'm doing this. Brave and Hare said Friday or Saturday, and since most other people seem to be supporting Saturday, I'll probably go with that.

Landon, would you be willing to carpool with Infinity and Vitamin X (if they live anywhere near) Saturdays after work? Your work schedule is ********, by the way.

Um, who else plays Melee? Poot?

Noobits, you work 4-11 every day? I was planning on this happening in evening...

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Wow, I didn't know you knew my schedule so well, but I'm also available other days as well :p
L to the O to the L. You already know I'm the best Ike man, or at least in Wi-Fi terms. I should be more deadly without the extra lag but we'll see; oh yes we shall.

Rok still owes me that money match that he chickened out of. All talk + no game = Rok. But hey, we all knew that already.

and lol @ bwett's reply. SO true.
Let me get this straight; I haven't shown up to a single brawlfest, a single tournament in the Dallas area, a single other house to play brawl at (except BKM members of course) and all of a sudden I'm chicken? You have to get over yourself.

I've made money matches with people more important than you; shown up and if I win/lose, do it appropriately. A little ******** who plays with the cheapest char in the game doesn't scare me. You'll have to wait until my schedule is clear and I feel like riding to wherever it is.

To everyone else: Best Ike alive. Period.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Uh, I don't know what this "match" was that RoK chickened out of, but what Infinity said sounded like playful banter to me. Personal insults just make you look immature, RoK.

And if you insult me back? I freely admit that I'm one of the least skilled players in this thread. Say what you will.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I <3 RoK the Reaper.

Seriously though, lets play sometime RoK I wanna see if you shape up well in this new game.

Perhaps a heated trash talk driven money match like the good old melee days?

Lemme know son.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Slacker/Bwett1: I'm adding you guyz to my list. I deleted you a while ago cause we never played; so we can get some Wi-Fi Friendlies if you want.

Fogo: Yo, do you have a Friendcode? If so, you need to add me. And I stack up VERY good in this game. Someone even told some people in the SBR (Smash Back room I believe?) That I have ag ood Ike. At least in the Terms of Wi-Fi I'm one of the best. Gooooooood s hit.

Gigi

Smash Cadet
Melee! I am impartial to any day of the week. I gotta practice to represent properly.

Good stuff these past two days Bwett/Fogo. I feel my Brawl power level increasing. Fogo, you will fall.

pTB

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
WTF? Censor dodging? Cause I typoed and put s hit instead of ****? That's some bull$hit. Now get me for that cause that is censor dodging you Bloody ****ers. I hope your mums licks on my royal jewelers you Bloody Yanks.

Noobits

Smash Rookie
Ok so I'm confused as hell, is there competitive friendly play or not going on cause if so I want to join in on the action.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Fight another character from the roster that isn't an Ike ditto (since Ike is the only character that takes any skill) with him and then try to say that again.
Edited for future Rok accuracy. You keep adding to your list every time you post dude.

And if you really think Metaknight takes no skill then by all means play me with him instead of Ike; except don't practice with him any beforehand since you can obviously pick the character up and run with it with no skill whatsoever. Back up what you say or put an end to your nonstop complaining about people beating you.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Reaper: nah man, i don't own the game or a wii, i was talking about whenever i see you BKM guys in person someday at one of the summer smashfests.

PTB: I am the ruler of my land. No peasant, night, nor nobleman shall bethrone me. Remember that, or i shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, devouring those who attempt to poison and destroy my kingdom, and you will know that my name is the LORD when i lay my wrath upon thee. ;FOGO 25:17

Bwett, jeremy and roomate: good shiz tonight, iron man was too krunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom