• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraiya

Smash Rookie
I cant ur firewall or router keeps blocking me and then disconnecting me from wifi
I made another room try now.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Whatever the guys I live with happen to have hooked up to the network. Pretty sure it's a Linksys, I'd get in and toy with it if I had the username/password to it.

Kiraiya

Smash Rookie
i know i suck lol i have been playing melee about 2-3 weeks before brawl came out and ive been playing brawl since the release so im still very n00b at it. I know im playing poeple better than me here and i pretty much expect to lose so its cool lol. You can only get better by playing people better than you right?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
i know i suck lol i have been playing melee about 2-3 weeks before brawl came out and ive been playing brawl since the release so im still very n00b at it. I know im playing poeple better than me here and i pretty much expect to lose so its cool lol. You can only get better by playing people better than you right?
****, people are starting to get the right idea about this game...

TXGamers.com

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys prior to Saturday toury we are going to open early to get all the Wii chars released... So show up about 10AM and help us out! As soon as everything is released we will be have open play till tournament start time!

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
does anybody know when sign up for teams start im not sure I will be able to make it to singles cause I get off work bout 2 00 or 2 30

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Hey, KG, it was fun meeting up with you to smash. Same thing every thursday?

Nice diddy, though your Ness is still scarier. I guess I'll have to keep pulling out Snake every time I want to beat him, lol. Next week I'll try to have my Zamus up to that level.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Got a room started, someone should play me :p

Edit - I just pushed B on someone, lol. My bad!

Edit² - Please make sure you have any peer-to-peer programs closed before you play wifi (limewire, morpheus, bittorrent). Talk about lag :psycho:

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Hey, KG, it was fun meeting up with you to smash. Same thing every thursday?

Nice diddy, though your Ness is still scarier. I guess I'll have to keep pulling out Snake every time I want to beat him, lol. Next week I'll try to have my Zamus up to that level.

its was nice playing everyone .btw blumilk where were u at I want to see that peach u talkin about. note to everyone never play snake on hyrule .lol

Kiraiya

Smash Rookie
Yah F4L i kinda need a final decision by tonight if possible so i can tell my mom im borrowing the suv. Knowing her if the final say comes tomorrow shell be off iat richland shopping or some s**t leaving me here without a ride lol.

BluMilk

Smash Apprentice
its was nice playing everyone .btw blumilk where were u at I want to see that peach u talkin about. note to everyone never play snake on hyrule .lol
where was i? i never got invited anywhere :( next time ya'll get together let me know; im itch'n for compitition.

Hey K.g if you dont make it to the tourny towmarrow you should come to F4L smashfest.

......now that i think about it i wish you woulda said something to me before hand, we coulda practiced for doubles and went to the tourny towmarrow together.....f***ing call me next time:urg:

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well i can't have a smashfest. sorry the decision its late but i was sleep for the longest cause i wasn't feelin good. but yea my dad won't let me have it since i aint been over there to atleast clean the place. i would of but it was some people who like didn't know if they were goin or not. so i'll jus save it to next week so i can get a better show

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
YEEEAHH!! 9th place with only IC out of 62. =DD

IC low tier my ***!

PS: Best IC in Dallas much? (only IC in Dallas lol)

**** that tourney was so fun, waaaay better than last time. I got so many friendlies in.

Also, just to show you guys how mad my ICs made my opponents:There was this guy I was playing and my CGs were pissing him off, so I threw him off the edge and he was gonna die but I hit him so he could recover, but he just gave up and looked down then walked away. I'm surprised he didn't punch me; he looked so angry.

BTW, very good GGs to Bwett, and gg to our one set Fire, lol.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
where was i? i never got invited anywhere :( next time ya'll get together let me know; im itch'n for compitition.

Hey K.g if you dont make it to the tourny towmarrow you should come to F4L smashfest.

......now that i think about it i wish you woulda said something to me before hand, we coulda practiced for doubles and went to the tourny towmarrow together.....f***ing call me next time:urg:
Dude, I Pmed you AND emailed you about the gamers club up at the college.

Where do you live? I'm at 805 Godwin ave 75154, we're proly real close, we should smash sometime.

I made it past these gay pools in the Wifiwars tourney. Sorry you got paired with Eternal Pheonix Fire, Rok.

Zanyruki

Smash Rookie
Only IC in Dallas? Phht, I got 9th as well. Also Slacker, that person might have been my friend, he was so mad at you for CGing him, and I was like, that's cause he's good at IC's and that's what they're supposed to do.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Fact: G&W Lv9 Judgment wins tournaments!

Not so Fact:Wiimote and Nunchuk is a viable controller.
Fact: I hate you for when you got me with that :p

Also fact: Got 5th. Happy with result, but should have done better. I wanna play Zac and Kirby Kid more, my sets with Kirby Kid were super freakin' close.

Edit - Nice to see that the two who beat me got 1st and 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom