• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
that grudge match sounds really fun, anybody wanna do a grudge match with me?!?

*Randy Savage voice*

:-p

EDIT: swift and RoK should do a fox ditto GM

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
lmfao bowser can float cancel. give him turnips and we'll call it a day.

when will there be enough available nodes to serve my request?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey guys, should i do the inferno?

my v-day plans aren't til saturday and i wasn't sure if you guys are down to play or not.

Answers A.S.A.P.

and bowsers jumps look cool, how is he doing that? over and b?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Rok told me he was going to the strip club for Valentine's. Having to pay for a female's attention makes you soooooo not a loser.

and bowsers jumps look cool, how is he doing that? over and b?
I think what's happening is when he is hitting forward-b right before hitting the ground, and then jumping immediately. Maybe?

And I won't be at the Inferno tomorrow.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142483
Everyone join Rok's super-cool Ike clan! It's gonna be so awesome.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Late shout outs.

Big thanks to GIGI for having us over and feeding us too!! WTF best host ever in everdom. Yeah if Clemons can make up missremembered I can make up everdom.

Props to everyone I got to play. Seems like I need to step up my game to run with you boys these days. Rbrave, Melee1 and others were coming with it.

Hope someone gets another smashfest/tourney in before Brawl and Spring Break.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
In all fairness, I have the sweetest avatar on smashboards. I also have the sweetest avatar on youtube.

I have an announcement: I got a Disney Princess Valentine card from my professor, along with a peanut butter treat (one of those things you immediately throw away when you get it on Halloween). I had no idea one person could feel so loved.

swift

Smash Journeyman
lol

Swift, I'm pretty sure my fox is better than yours.

txgames.com is holding that gameday this Friday and it's $10 entrance to play all you want. They'll be playing from 5pm - 2 am ( check their site). I'm more than likely going to get my members to go since it's all day and they shouldn't have any johsn. Come play me people.[/

I'm going to laugh at that fox comment now. hahahahaha! !:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
(I'm not done yet) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a comedian Rok. You really think your fox is better then mine.

Hey Rok! I know how we can settle this. Why don't we have a five dollar money match at that TXgaming place this saturday? It'll be fun. ;)

By the way, Do we need to bring Gamecubes and stuff?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
swift, you're pretty good at this game but pretty bad with the trash talk. haha

I'm going to laugh at that fox comment now. hahahahaha! !:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
(I'm not done yet) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a comedian Rok. You really think your fox is better then mine.
lmfao wtf.

but seriously people who's all going to txgamer thing sat? not to be a hater or anything, but ten dollars to basically play a game that i have unlimited access to seems a bit much. i wouldn't play anything else, other than brawl. grudge matches sound fun though.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
We have enough Peach noobs in this thread without your help.

I'll go to the txgamers thing if someone MMs me for more than $10.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
you've struck fear in the dallas boards xelic.

sike! ;-)

i say we just play at my place on sat, but rok and swift should do that grudge match, the interviews will be hilarious lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I ACCPET!

I can make it to Fires on Saturday if someone will pick me up from the DownTown Garland station; as it's a higher probability of me making it to that =].

Butttttt If someone can give me a ride to the TXgamers thing I'll show up for that, believe me; I will give a heart felt interview, WWE Style.

"AND THE MILLIONS!!! AND MILLIONS OF ROK THE REAPER FANS!!!! I say I got a better Fox and he doesn't believe me, I'm gonna smack his Jabroni butt all around the ring, and 4-stock his candy ***. CAN YOU SMELLL!!! What da RoK, is Reapin'?"

::Que stage music, "The Juggernaut by Killer mike"::

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
"AND THE MILLIONS!!! AND MILLIONS OF ROK THE REAPER FANS!!!! I say I got a better Fox and he doesn't believe me, I'm gonna smack his Jabroni butt all around the ring, and 4-stock his candy ***. CAN YOU SMELLL!!! What da RoK, is Reapin'?"

::Que stage music, "The Juggernaut by Killer mike"::

LMFAO!!!

omg that would be the funniest thing ever, i honestly think i would pay to see you do that, but swift has to do one too, like stone cold lol

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
"You doing that (b-air to n-air with Mr. G&W) is like Ken doing a Ken Combo." -Jeff Sam Rage

Everyone go to Fire's. Who in their right mind would pay $10 to play friendlies?
Somebody that lives close to the Garland station pick RoK up so he can show me how to use FoXu.

James and/or Jeff, yall want to smash a little today?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yeah, seriously. Anyone that can get to downtown garland station (Since my cell phone died) tell me in advance so I know what time to show up so I can get there effectively and we can meet up. I really REALLY want to go to this, I haven't been to a gamer event in a month or so. =/ And my Fox needs new meat.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
NOTICE

Is someone that's going to fire's tomorrow passing by the Downtown Garland station? Or something? I wanna go but I need to a ride to and from there. Downtown Garland station is probably 5-7 minutes away from Fire.

ll Melee 1 ll

Smash Rookie
Ok, Rok I will get you, me and you have no problems with each other, but i need about 10 dollars gas to get u and back. Shawn/Melee 1 972-310-8944 Contact me for friendlies

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ok, Rok I will get you, me and you have no problems with each other, but i need about 10 dollars gas to get u and back. Shawn/Melee 1 972-310-8944 Contact me for friendlies
o_o Are you going to Fire's or are you going to the Txgamers thing? Because I can give you about $5 for Gas, because Like I said; the Bus stop is only like 5 minutes away from Fire's house. If you're going to the TxGamers thing, I don't know; I'll call you and let you know.

Smash Journeyman
That sux you canceled the sf fire. I can see why though with all the rain and mud! But if anybody wants to play today without paying $10 hit me up. 2149085513

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom