• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
ay guys how did the tourny go =)
pretty good, alot of great competition, fun people and lots of food lol

DoH won singles and doubles, accompanied by bluezaft, further proving that his peach kicks ass.

and a bunch of random new people showed up, they found the info for the tourney by using a long grueling process on google somehow :confused:

umm smashboards maybe? lol

Gigi

Smash Cadet
tia online wants to verify results and whatevs. So here is make shift results till link will show something...

Singles-----
1. Xzile The Tainted
2. Rok The Reaper
3. melee1
4.Rbrave lawlz
5. Olaf
5.WildBoris

Doubles----
1. Team Fleet Street
2. Team Sword
3. Shining Blizzard
4. Team Rowlett

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Big day for BKM ;]

^^^RoK they insisted. I had Bule-Zap in the program before they registered. Gotta get your crew to set you up with a ride. Missed a crazy tournament.

Yay for Gigi single handedly setting up everything and organizing the food. Your bestness can't be matched. I'm lazy/tired but i'm gonna help you clean in 5 min.

Thank you responsible people that helped people get matches done. 6 tvs ruled though and plenty of friendlies were had.

Who had the other recorder besides Rbrave?

All the new people were surprisingly good. Keep showing up to stuff and we'll have a beastly Dallas scene.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
They insisted? If they insisted you give them blowjobs would you have done it? I don't think so. You had control over that. As far as the whole tournament, I'm sure I missed something good; from what I hear you're an excellent tournament host and yours are some of the biggest and I really wish I could've attended =/

Though, no one can give me a ride and BKM leader isn't too reliable when it comes to trides to tournaments so, I don't know.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
man i wanted to come, but i left my controller at my house then i went home after work and was too lazy to drive all the way back out to the area. I wanted to play some of these new people. : (

bluezaft

The True Zaft
When I watch these videos I spend half the time thinking "if this were Brawl this wouldn't have happened to me. You couldn't have crouch-canceled that crap if this were Brawl. In Brawl I don't need to sweet-spot. Stupid down-smash, I'll never have to deal with it again. I'll be so glad when my character's the only one that can combo."

wow, he won 2 tournaments with all horrible people.............congrats RoK
Hey look we tricked someone. It was all worth it now.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Yet so full of power

When I watch these videos I spend half the time thinking "if this were Brawl this wouldn't have happened to me. You couldn't have crouch-canceled that crap if this were Brawl. In Brawl I don't need to sweet-spot. Stupid down-smash, I'll never have to deal with it again. I'll be so glad when my character's the only one that can combo."
johns.

doh, do you know if our set was recorded? id like to see where i went wrong.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Shutup mokuba.

EDIT: I was actually talking to samusedaway, I think he was referencing the yugioh abridged series, so I did the same thing.

DOUBLE EDIT: Pegasus is hiding in the closet :3

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Kaiba-boy!

I wish I had more to contribute.

Edit: DoH, why did you uglify your Peach avatar?

Gigi

Smash Cadet
This is pootTheBox

this is pTB
They insisted? If they insisted you give them blowjobs would you have done it? I don't think so. You had control over that.
Whoa, I'm not honor bound to defend your name while your away. The way I see it they just fulfilled the ancient prophecy of RoK winning the tournament. I'm pretty sure it's up to them to decide who they are entering as. I wouldn't give a **** if some Norwegian man named Olaf got mad at me for using his name. You weren't there to use your name so they did. It actually would have been really great if you were then there would have been three and you would have conquered the pot.

Way more attention given than necessary. Apologize all. psssssssyche! who cares this thread is dead. Who is gonna host something? I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel. The scene is bumpin' and there is nowhere to go :(

this is pTB

swift

Smash Journeyman
I can't even win a smashfest, let alone a tourny. I guess Rok's name is better than me. I thought I'd never see this day coming. Why smash community why! ( I'm being very deep right now).

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Woohoo! That's the 2nd person we've tricked. Maybe I should change the title and names?

On a side note, I've missed you all so much these past 24 hours.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Swift, I'm pretty sure my fox is better than yours.

txgames.com is holding that gameday this Friday and it's $10 entrance to play all you want. They'll be playing from 5pm - 2 am ( check their site). I'm more than likely going to get my members to go since it's all day and they shouldn't have any johsn. Come play me people.

TXGamers.com

Smash Apprentice
Swift, I'm pretty sure my fox is better than yours.

txgames.com is holding that gameday this Friday and it's $10 entrance to play all you want. They'll be playing from 5pm - 2 am ( check their site). I'm more than likely going to get my members to go since it's all day and they shouldn't have any johsn. Come play me people.

It's Saturday Night from 5PM-2AM ... $10 entry ... at Texas Gamers own site (Park accross the street at the Chase bank!)

We are also going to have what we call Grudge Matches ... You callange someone at the event to a Grudge Match on camra, if they accept the match we record it, your match and after match interviews.. All three are posted on YouTube!

You Tube Account: http://www.youtube.com/txgamers

Should be fun .. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3618716#post3618716

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
maybe they can get their matches labelled right if they do interview.

or maybe i should whip out my incredible ice climbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom