• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i like how nobody has posted all day because we were all at the tourney, it should happen like this more often, it's rather refreshing :-)

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
haha yah, though i was at work instead of the tournament :[
how did it end up? did anyone win besides bluezaft?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
naw i dont mm people anymore

i have to give all my money i earn from work for family for rent

they dont baby my ***

o and im pretending ur not saying that ****

ur annoying sx:)

uc how im never online

its cause i got a life

just like kg pi3 and others do

we have 2 work to get what we want
:)

i dont play at all anymore

just at smashfests

rok: so how did ur mm go

felix45

Smash Lord
@rawr - you cant say you have a life when you are on a crew that took the time to coordinate a cheer. GG

@uman - I'm not gonna be mean, even though I wanted to **** talk so badly. no more **** talk to anyone anymore mmkay?

@everyone - ggs I had a bunch of fun, I was playing my best. despite my headache halfway through, but that didn't really affect my playing till after the tourney ended. I can hardly see the screen, hurts to concentrate :(

I guess as my last thing to say to dallas before brawl comes out is I gave it my best and made it to the verge of becoming one of dallas's elite, but I couldn't take that final step I suppose. It was fun playing melee with everyone, I had a lot of fun and I'm glad I found out about smashboards so I could play w/ you all.
Watch out for me when brawl comes out though, most of the stuff I learned in order to play well carries over to all fighting games. beware!

I look forward to playing against everyone this summer :0

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
GG's to everyone. Thanks a lot to F4L for having a well organized tournament with food, drinks, and plenty of TVs and cubes, all you need is a stereo with Alicia Keys going right? That Gannon and Marth match was intense.

Props to the guy who lets us eat your girlfriend's cookies.
Mike, you need to go to First Chinese BBQ for real.
DirtyBag, your combo was too good at the end, my head still hurts from it.
Wobbles, Mewto is the strongest pokemon, so he should be banned along with ICs.
Runningbrave is a real winner for using GW....and actually winning.
Poot, bring Jake in here next time!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wow, biggest Dallas tournament since the MGCs, if you can count those. I had fun (well ok, hosting tournaments makes me cranky). Thanks to Jimmy for providing the house and chips, Idfection's girlfriend for the delicious cookies, and Wobbles for the 3-stocks.

Farewell to Wobbles and Felix. Drew and Chang, when are you guys leaving?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well i think that was a good last melee tournament.

Felix: haha didn't figure my ganon was much better than my falco, but i guess if i actually practiced wit him i could be better.

wobbles: i love ganon dittos and sucks u couldn't stay longer. i really wanted to see u play TTFaF.

everyone: GG's people. and the next thing will be for brawl sometime after it comes out and if everything goes well i'll try to make that an STD.

oh and Idfection: u left yo thing wit all the outlet plugs on it. jus pm for my moms address if u wanna pick it up

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
best tournement ive been to yet

:chuckle:
O

wait

what place is fire in

whats that uman

did u say 25th

out of how many

oh wow

****ING OWNED

GIGI would beat fire
where'd you get that from. i didnt come in last place, but i did get alot of props about my link skills. and i beat wobbles link, and im very happy on my accomplishment.

rage:wow, out of all that talk, you didnt come. o its cool, i proved my link skills out there. ill still have the best link in brawl.:chuckle:

felix:good **** man. sometimes i have a tendency to lose a match im winning due to random screw ups, but your fox is nice.

wobbles:you are to good man. its to bad, i hate that melle is somewhat over, i would love to link ditto you more, it was very fun.(best smasher ever, person, teacher award:).

f4l:man, i had your gannon many times in our matches, but like i said,random screw ups, but im not the type to give exuses, good ****/mad skillz.

fire: thanks for the props dude, you had me on the ropes for a minute. thanks also for your respect, thats all i ask of you people!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

7743:i hope i got your name right, man, that was a good match we had, and you got lucky, i hate it when links boomerang saves people form the spin killer, but its kool, good **** to you man.

jumpman:heres my phone#(no gay stuff ok:chuckle:) 214-371-6788. call me when ever you want to play with us, you had a good shiek to, i seen you getting with rok. welcome to the crew.

well thats all folks, i know this aint the end of melle yet, but wow it feels wierd, f4l, glad i could make it man, its been awsome playing you guys:(:(:(

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
i think its funny how ur last place after u claim to b so good

and all the crap talk u did to uman and now he owned u

uman: i was saying fire was last as a joke thing .....get it

apparently im doing better at this game than u if ur little brother gets higher rank than ur sry ***

UMAN;

u r the best link in dallas:):):):):):)

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
The Box: represent. what happened to snake mason/team what son? sparing the ****, i assume.

rbrave: no rbrave. no peace. you should bring your cousin along for the next tourny, he should do pretty good. where were you and put up those gw/samus vids, the ones from san antone, you know what im talking about.

uman: do you know how many tournies you have to show up and me not be there for it to be even close to the amount of johns and times you avoided playing me?? we're still on for that mm next tourny, don't forget. 15 dollar random stages, 2/3 char. of choice.

rawr: that's fine. ill just get my peach ditto practice elsewhere

yumcha and felix: it was fun playing you guys at fire's the other day. i guess ill see you in the summer...

farewell wobbles?... are you going to be at the 5 dollar plano tourny. please attend.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
i think its funny how ur last place after u claim to b so good

and all the crap talk u did to uman and now he owned u

uman: i was saying fire was last as a joke thing .....get it

apparently im doing better at this game than u if ur little brother gets higher rank than ur sry ***

UMAN;

u r the best link in dallas:):):):):):)
iknow:laugh::laugh:

my bad rawr, im just now getting the post. i didnt read the whole thing, only the part with my name in it. OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i 3 stocked fire.

rage: i never avoided playing you, i have stuff 2 do most of the time, and besides, you knew i was going 2 be there, and you didnt show. thats unlikely to happen for you.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
you know, you guys sure do get high and mighty after one win on an off day, yet nobody from bkm besides rok has the balls to mm me.

rawr; the last time i played you, in that crew battle, i 2 stocked you when you had 5 stocks to start with and i had 4. come on man, do you really wanna lie to yourself and everyone else? because i do have that on tape, and i wouldn't mind further proving the fact that you suck.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
fire: i play bad when 20 people yell behind me i hate that i know u have beat me a few times its jsut the fact that u say i never beat u even though at pies i 2 stocked u 2 times in row

uman: hahaha ur way better than everyone thought keep it up keep training and owning them hoes

rok: im so off work monday so if u uman and whoever wanna play ill put sum dough together and drive on down dude

milkshake: its true im not that great but im better than the guy that got 25th out of 25th place and got 3 stocked by uman and rok on the same day:)

ur falco was good last time i saw it milk keep it up
ur starTING TO OWN

felix45

Smash Lord
@RAWR - lol you talk a lot of **** online for having a life and not even showing up to the last tourney.

also FIRE had to play me in losers bracket right off the bat. he could have done much better, but the brackets were seeded so poot and I played first round, which is pretty bad seeding considering we both ended up getting 7th place. it was just bad luck for him.

@F4L - you definitely got a lot better since the last time I played you. keep practicing!

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
@F4L- Thanks for the awesome tourney, man. That was by far the biggest (and funnest) I've been to.

and Wobbles thanks for those matches in the end. My gf is still talking about her match with you, and thanking me for some prior Mewtwo practice so she knew how to fight him, lol.
...and that 2 vs. 1 you had with my friend and I was too awesome. Although it was almost a normal teams match the way you play ICs, lol.

And felix, thanks for that Luigi match, lol. :)

As far as all these guys arguing... Low placement on the tourney doesn't mean anything. I placed 17th, but Fire's Mario > my Mewtwo. It's all about who you're seeded with. Only the high places mean anything.

Man... you guys wiped out my gf's cookies. O.o there were none left for me! lol
Ah well. She'll have to bake more whenever the first brawl tourney comes around.

And Dbag, if you wanna have that recipe match (pretty sure that was you that wanted it), you'll have to actually have the 5 bucks with you. Cuz you won't beat her. lol. ;)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
O

wait

what place is fire in

whats that uman

did u say 25th

out of how many

oh wow

****ING OWNED

GIGI would beat fire
In reality, Fire and Gigi tied with the 8 people who got 17th, who just happened to all get byes in loser's bracket. Basically 10 people tied for last, Fire and Gigi just got the 25th designation because the brackets say so. Maybe you should try to understand how brackets work before you run around flaming people for no reason.

Smash Journeyman
it is so depressing that melee is coming to an end. And awesome cuz Brawl is going to be out in a month!! Hopefully this wasnt the last melee tourney!

So mad props to F4L for hosting an amazing tourney... and Blue for keeping it organized!

Poot - Sux you didnt get there earlier for teams.

Rbrave - Nextime hopefully you can make on time. You would have placed well!

Uman - Good matches dood. Thanks for saving my ***! I'm convinced that you're the best link "main" in Dallas until provin otherwise. ( Doesnt include wobbles, etc.)

Rawr - Quit talkin smack to people that own you!

Fire - I Didnt get to play you, but I'll see you at the next SF.

Errbody else - Good Games, Nice turn out!

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
sup dallas ppl. so ya i do believe that a lot of yall don't like me and want to play me. well from what i hear there is a big tournament in san antonio this next weekend that i'm going to so if anyone wants to MM me from dallas please let it be known so that i may **** and/or pillage your buttholes. so ya this goes for rage, fire, and anybody else that was talking **** to me, i will see you guys there. hey rage if you can't get a ride i think your uncle might let you borrow his carpet and you can fly down here /racism

C*NT

Smash Rookie
Garland, Texas [no items, 3 stock, tournament rule
Blue: Great job as usual on everthing dood, you're the best at brackets in the dirty south son!

7734: good job dood, at least we didnt get totally ***** by Wobbles and DOH completely

Wobbles AND doh: thanks for not totally ****** us!

Drew: im still really scared of you

F4L: thanks for hosting man, good turnout!

Felix: I want a rematch for the second match! it was TURRRBLE!

Rok: "WHO'M I PLAYIN BLUE!"

Poot and RBrave: get there in time for teams next time doods!

UmaN: DOOD, NICE LINK

-Sx/C*NT

RAWR: you're a ***** dood, and you suck, stop playing this game

bluezaft

The True Zaft
i dunno, how much does a tampon cost? lets just skip the match and ill give ya however much you need that way i never have to read another post like that
You sure know how to hurt a girl's feelings ='(

So are we money matching or not? We were supposed to since like ohsnap3, but it's been so long I'd understand if you wanted to forget it. I mean, it only makes sense for you to come here just to prey on the lower echelons of Dallas smash, considering your, um...you know, "skill."

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going shoppinnnnggg.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
ya we'll mm, 5$ 3/5

do it for hermione

edit: bluezaft considers rage part of the lower echelon of dallas smash lol zing, looks like you suck after all kiddo. and by kiddo i mean grotesquely old man

edit: as long as bluezaft is throwin out insults i just wanna say that i once witnessed bluezaft get 4 stocked by sethlon in a friendly and lose a 3 stock lead to side effect in tournament (then proceed to pretend to be sick the rest of the day lol) so don't try to talk **** to me like you're the talk of the town wherever you go. i'm offering a money match to the people who i had problems with earlier (despite the fact that yes i am out of their league obviously) so this had nothing to do with my "skill" but um props for defending people who don't even like you, good luck with that. also rage sux

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
F4L: Fun shizt. How is it that I win those ganon dittos? Quit ledge teching too, unexpected. Thanks for hosting. No room for TVs what?!?!

RoK: Get on my level! Nah jk. Although I am curious why you thought you should have won. For before the invention of paper there were stories told of a quaking fury known as poot, The Box.

Then Blue beats me. You are just beyond my fingertips...and then some :/. Appreciate you running things Blue. I'm sure its a burden you'd gladly give up.

Felix: Come back stronger and we'll MM. I wanted to play Fox some but you kept beating my Doc.

Johann: My falco was very close to losing with Mario. I'd like to see you get more experience. Hyper aggressive play style is the most fun but it sucks in tournament :/

Melee1: You were in complete control on FD. Need to work on my ground spacing cause I was helpless. Doc will have his revenge.

Uman: Better than I expected. Mad props in Link dittos cause I do decently vs Rage. Were you gettin' wobbles advice before our tourny match? That's broken and I'm sure it's banned in the canons of old.

Jroc: Got lucky with Gigi. Marth match was ****. Since nobody witnessed it...3 STOCK! Have you not heard? She is the supreme mother of the herbivores?

Team Watson never showed their true power. Jakes fault, so let me lament.
I hate Jake. He is fake. He never showed up. Let's take his cake.

edit: Dangz someone hold Blue back, goin' off. He is right though, brackets made Gigi look bad cause she was the only one besides felix who didn't get a BYE in losers bracket right off. She tied with F4L, Jumpman, Gaston, Alex, Fire, and D1ckhead for last.

felix45

Smash Lord
@poot - heh there wont be another chance, look forward to playing you in brawl though :)

@mouf - trolling may be fun and good times for you but I get annoyed with it sometimes, plz stop trolling? really if there was a troll infraction I'm absolutely sure you would have gotten it by now. just get your money matches w/ people from dallas then wait to play them in SA. dont get me wrong I think the people who fall for your bait every time are stupid, but this is taking it a bit far. apparently I cant warn dallas enough of how you are posting just to get a reaction so I'll just ask you to stop nicely. STOP PLZ?

Jumpman23

Smash Cadet
@F4L - Awesome tournament hosting as always. Thnx for the chips and drinks. Hit me up when you wanna come get that wii-mote.

@ Idfection - Thank your gf for the cookies. They were the ****.

@felix - **** dude, I knew I was gonna lose that MM. You took all my change. XD

@BKM - My # is 214-942-7116. Hit me up whenever ya'll wanna play.

@everyone - GG ppl. Despite placing tied for last, i think i did pretty good considering i hadn't played since the last F4L tourney. Good ****. :grin:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
fire: i play bad when 20 people yell behind me
JOHNS.

its true im not that great.
agreed.

@RAWR - lol you talk a lot of **** online for having a life and not even showing up to the last tourney.

also FIRE had to play me in losers bracket right off the bat. he could have done much better, it was just bad luck for him.
Truth.

As far as all these guys arguing... Low placement on the tourney doesn't mean anything. I placed 17th, but Fire's Mario > my Mewtwo. It's all about who you're seeded with. Only the high places mean anything.
also truth.

In reality, Fire and Gigi tied with the 8 people who got 17th, who just happened to all get byes in loser's bracket. Basically 10 people tied for last, Fire and Gigi just got the 25th designation because the brackets say so. Maybe you should try to understand how brackets work before you run around flaming people for no reason.
Truth, please stop the flaming.

Rawr - Quit talkin smack to people that own you!
truth, please listen.

OOooh looks like rawr got charged UP by Bluezaft!!! WTF!!
that one was just kinda funny lol

but seriously though, take the advice of the whole community (besides milkshake) and just stop talking trash about me. i never talk trash about you, yet in your last 15 post every one has said something bad about me.

grow up, leave me alone, unless you can beat me in a match that matters.

idk if you know this, but when good people play friendlies we dont like to put all of our concentration into it, like we would in a tourney matches, money matches, or crew battles, (like all the matches i have never lost to you in).

so please, stop your flaming until you beat me yourself.

also, MOUF, the only reason i ever talked noise to you is simply because you posted in a video thread with racist insults about my friend.

i still dont appreciate it, and if i go to SA i'll be mm'ing you if thats what it takes to get you to stop flaming dallas.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to all the awsome smashers who gave me props on my link. i try.

poot: dude, those were some nice link ditos, and no i didnt get wobbles advice until after the tourny.

rawr:more than likely we'll get to smash on monday.

jumpman: thats not fair, i gave you my # first, call me dude.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Jimmy (Falco 4 Life). Thanks for hosting the tournament man, as I've said; you're the best tournament host; As always. Good **** mayn.

Bluezaft: I've beat your Pikachu and your Marth with my Roy. It wasn't a fluke since I beat you in succession with each one, even though I had to get slightly cheap lawlz. I'm coming up. Anyways, we didn't get to do our Roy Dittos and I had my Zune on and I thought you were talking about random on ALL stages with no counter picks, I was consenting to that and not the recording of the match, since I don't play Marth (Only for teams) and half-way didn't even consent to the money match, but I did agree to the MM so I did it. Though, I will KICK YOUR ***. If you put that ditto up, as I didn't know I consented to that. But, you're going down.

Drew : Yes, I beat blue's Pikachu and Marth while you tried to dumb it down. Your Shiek is next on the menu my good friend.

Wobbles!: I BEAT YOUR MEWTWO! ++ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!

Jumpman: I got you in the tournament man, good match. My bad about the continual grabbing, but I was trying to go for the up-throw kill and it only works on Zelda/Shiek at like 200%. But, you almost came back! xD, We'll give you a call and welcome to BKM! (The Bean-Kabob-Mafia!)

Poot: I beat you in friendlies a lot, and no matter what; every time I always barely lose to you in a tournament. You were the THIRD Falco I came across in that tournament, fighting Chang, Falco 4 Life, then you in a row. I did decently against Chang, and to be honest your Falco may be faster but you're more aggressive. Mark my words, I will DESTROY YOU!!!! (While tickling j00r brains).

Cody!: Yo man! Good to see you again! I forgot if we fought you in teams or not, but it's awesome seeing you again and would like to play with you some other time! Also man, thank your girlfriend on behalf of me and the entire BKM crew for the cookies, they were delicious! (Also, remember to tell her to add me to her deviantART account; it's the same as my smashboards name. [If she was the one that was drawing]).

Melee1: ****it, I wanted to play you!

Jamie?!: Anyways! Crazy anime girl who punched me in my man boob! HIBBIDI HOOBLAH!

GIGI! : I NEVER GOT TO PLAY YOU! In a one on one!

YOHAN! (A.k.a. - Crunkman) - You should join BKM. But your Falco is on ACID or something, seriously! It won't stop moving and you always so **** crunk!

7734: Good *** Samus man, I play Dirtbag's samus and Aries samus so I really know how to deal with it. You missle a SH*T LOAD and even though it's cool and at times annoying; it leaves you open a lot. But good sh*t. o_o

C*nt! (Formerly known as SX!) : Good stuff man, always cool to see you. And since you live REALLY close to Oakcliff, we should meet up and practice at times. And have you given up on young-link? You and 7734, xD, My Marth and J-Roc's Link were ******!

Changsta! : ****it! I always got you! I actually did a lot better against you than I originally thought I would! I guess Roy is good against some falco's, I just have to improve my technique and take you DOWN!

Yaoming!: Didn't get to play you! xD

RunningBrave: ****it, I don't think I played you! >=[

RAGE: You're a punk for not showing. U-man = Best Link in Dallas.

Anyone I missed: LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT.

P.S. BKM IS THE BEST CREW EVER.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Bluezaft: I've beat your Pikachu and your Marth with my Roy. It wasn't a fluke since I beat you in succession with each one, even though I had to get slightly cheap lawlz. I'm coming up. Anyways, we didn't get to do our Roy Dittos and I had my Zune on and I thought you were talking about random on ALL stages with no counter picks, I was consenting to that and not the recording of the match, since I don't play Marth (Only for teams) and half-way didn't even consent to the money match, but I did agree to the MM so I did it. Though, I will KICK YOUR ***. If you put that ditto up, as I didn't know I consented to that. But, you're going down.

Drew : Yes, I beat blue's Pikachu and Marth while you tried to dumb it down. Your Shiek is next on the menu my good friend.
That you did, I'll give you that. Your Roy has gotten better. Yeah, I noticed that you're coming over to the dark side. Next thing you know, you'll be Chris Wedging. I didn't get a chance to Chris Wedge anyone this tournament, maybe next time. Wobbles, on the other hand...I think we can ALL agree the only reason he beat my Pika and Roy was because of all the Chris Wedging he was doing. Otherwise he's burnt mouse meat.

The video is in DoH's hands now, it's his choice whether he puts it up, though I DID give you fair warning, you know. I doubt anyone really wants to watch a 4- and 3-stock anyway, except to laugh.

Since I beat Drew in tournament, and you beat me, you're better than Drew now and you should MM him.

Uman DOES have a pretty solid Link, I was impressed with what I saw. I wouldn't say Rage-good, but still.

Edit @ Felix: Okay, so maybe yelling out my moves before I do them might qualify for sandbagging. Either I didn't poke enough or I didn't forward-smash enough is the reason I lost, one or the other. He did beat my Pikachu legitimately, though. Although he did it by forfeiting his Gamer's Pride. Hahahaha, it's my evil scheme!

felix45

Smash Lord
lol your wins vs bluezaft in friendlys were the most sand bagged matches ever. 10 dtilts in a row to fsmash = a player clearly sandbagging. what is sad is that you couldn't catch on to this rok lolz.
although it was entertaining when you threw your **** everywhere once you won, completely unaware of bluezaft bull****ting the whole match. XD

also friendlys dont mean much unless you get the other person to try their hardest :p

edit: in terms of best link in dallas, every time I played rage's link it got me down to 1 stock. uman on the other hand....lets just say that only happened once when I was going for shine combos :p

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Despite everything I hear about RoK, he is funny as hell and actually helps the scene a bit. You should demand people to GIVE ME A CHICKEN SANDWICH, and SOME WAFFLE FRIES...FOR FREE!!

You guys are unforgivable.....
yes! freaking golden! lol

and then we can all go to SILVERBALL....

EDIT: K.G.? what are you like a fake L.G.???

lmao jk jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom