• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, I'm from austin...>_>.

Also, I'm not scared to MM you considering I'm the one who challenged you.

*leaves*

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
#5 - Mom person : You already don't like me? Good, a good majority don't, hop on the bandwagon. I'm not particularly fond of you myself Mr. Christian Rapper guy. Sides, you not liking me doesn't make my sleep at night any rougher. Have a nice day and welcome to the Dallas Smash community. =]
Hold on, I'm going to a strip club with FBI (Fat Boys Inc.) Pandora's. May not have any money, but you can still get your *** beat.
1: Glad we cleared that up.
2: WTF makes you think that any of us wanna know that crap? You sound more like an idiot with each post.
3: How about quit makin excuses, get a job, and get a car instead of wasting money on lap dances?

On another note...

I cannot make it to smashfestivities, but I think i'll be seeing you mr. Blue sunday. I'll be at S.O.S.'s smashfest this come up sunday. You gonna be there?

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
i can remember the first time i saw rok... it was at a smash fest and he was wearing that goofy hat..... he was also cursing nad laughing at people.... I guess things will never change.....but it is funny as hell to see him start ****

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
here's a newsflash hylian, i challenged you and tgm to samus dittos before final smash the first you ******. you suck and i hope you bring your stupid friend so i can 4 stock him on video.

ismashedyourmom: good stuff. haha

fire: i don't know if ill come this thurs man ill try

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
here's a newsflash hylian, i challenged you and tgm to samus dittos before final smash the first you ******. you suck and i hope you bring your stupid friend so i can 4 stock him on video.

ismashedyourmom: good stuff. haha

fire: i don't know if ill come this thurs man ill try
Hmmm you seem kind of upset. And my friend is no where near as good as me, so even if you 4 stock him...I'm just going to 4 stock you in return.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
good man, come to dallas for doh or rbrave's upcoming tourny, and take the opportunity to 4 stock me easily.

**** smashboards what is wrong with this site

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Yo mama done raised you people wrong lol.

Anyway I should be able to attend Blue's stuff this weekend. If someone could give me a ride that would be great. All bring a tv and cube.

Once again if anyone wants to do some friendlies at The Gaming Center this weekend me and a few of my members will be up there. Hope ppl can come.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm I might be able to come this weekend...

People should totally money match me if I go. No more "no money" johns rage :)

Also everyone needs to calm down and just play the game.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
rok, **** you and your organized fighting, i will come to whatever ****ing tourney i want and if you start **** wit me i'm gonna beat your *** until they pull me off of you. also rage sux.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
drew mm me falco dittos 5 dollars 2/3 random. no johns at all

ok felix im going to quit practicing 64 but ill still play you... z-cancelling is easy

mouf bring tgm, hylian, and buh to doh's or rbrave's tourny so we can record and we will call this event "rage ***** scrubs" rok might break some child abuse laws, lmfao

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i don't associate myself with tgm hylian or buh (whoever that is) so how about i bring myself and we can call this "mouf ***** rage". rok will get his *** whooped in embarassing fashion if he ****s with me end of story. also rage sux

edit: also i'm not going to your ****ty tourney. who tha **** is rbrave...

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
it's fortunate you haven't played rbrave, he was about even with doh the last time they played, much less your scrub *** waity peach. and he would absolutely **** your slow *** falco.

you do know doh right, you should go to his tourney since you have yet to be acquainted with rbrave.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
drew mm me falco dittos 5 dollars 2/3 random. no johns at all

ok felix im going to quit practicing 64 but ill still play you... z-cancelling is easy

mouf bring tgm, hylian, and buh to doh's or rbrave's tourny so we can record and we will call this event "rage ***** scrubs" rok might break some child abuse laws, lmfao
I'm pretty sure I'm older then RoK...

Also, who are you calling a scrub? Again, what have you even done in smash that is remotely impressive? Nothing.

And I MM'ed you drew last time :). XD. I MM'ed Doh too >_>...No one else MM'ed me :(.

I still made money though :).

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hylian shut up, i was talking to mouf, who is obviously a little kid.

mouf just make sure to leave your mom's number so we can call her and tell her to pick you up after the tourney.l

also, hylian is a scrub.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
it's fortunate you haven't played rbrave, he was about even with doh the last time they played, much less your scrub *** waity peach. and he would absolutely **** your slow *** falco.

you do know doh right, you should go to his tourney since you have yet to be acquainted with rbrave.
lmao, **** to the extreme :psycho:

rbrave is not to be toyed with.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol its cool that you keep saying i suck cause i can always bring up the fact that i promptly 3 stocked you in tournament when we played. btw i 3 stocked you in tournament. you look like the mascot for a noose factory. also rage sux

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol its cool that you keep saying i suck cause i can always bring up the fact that i promptly 3 stocked you in tournament when we played. btw i 3 stocked you in tournament. you look like the mascot for a noose factory. also rage sux
He does suck. He also lost in tournament to Kal...Lol.

What a scrub.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lmfao i also lost to ragnarok the reaper of dallas... what's your point?
My point is, it's hilarious when you lose to people that bad in tournament and still call me a scrub. I've been playing since 03, and have been to far more tournaments and beaten much better players then you ever have. You shouldn't call people scrubs when you lose to not so great players.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
honestly hylian i never thought i would get so good at this game and never cared enough to travel for it. but that doesn't mean that you're better than me. ive played plenty of good people and sure as hell know where i stand. just because you have nothing better to do and decide to go to a local tourny in a neighboring state doesn't mean anything. come mm me and then you'll know if i can call you a scrub or not.

lmfao hopefully you won't be too embarrased when you find out that 3+ years of competitive tourny experience doesn't account for anything.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon is WAY too good.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
What is this crap!? I get all pissy with Dallas for spam and now we've got Austin mucking up the Dallas thread!? Go away! Good God.

Anyway I should be able to attend Blue's stuff this weekend. If someone could give me a ride that would be great. All bring a tv and cube.

Once again if anyone wants to do some friendlies at The Gaming Center this weekend me and a few of my members will be up there. Hope ppl can come.
PM DoH about the ride. Where is that guy, anyway?

Blue- I can show up Sat. w/cube and/or TV. Just let me know what I need to bring. Do you still live in the same room you did a year ago?
Nope, I'm at a different place. The address is in the first post. Hm, I should make a map. Keep an eye out for that.

And yes, a tv would be great. Hear that, everyone! TVs and cubes! Bring 'em!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'm posting from my Wii so i'll make this brief.

Mom: For what? Butt naked stripper ho's are so much fun. Try some, you might lighten up some.

Felix: I'll try, no promises.

Mouf: Stop it. You know you can't fight me, much less FIGHT. The fact you don't wanna use rules puts you at even more of an disadvantage. Just get yourself ready, or save your pride and apologize.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm posting from my Wii so i'll make this brief.

Mom: For what? Butt naked stripper ho's are so much fun. Try some, you might lighten up some.

Felix: I'll try, no promises.

Mouf: Stop it. You know you can't fight me, much less FIGHT. The fact you don't wanna use rules puts you at even more of an disadvantage. Just get yourself ready, or save your pride and apologize.
Some of us prefer women we don't have to pay for >_>...

*leaves before bluezaft kills me*

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Girls that strip for a dollar, yet you don't get a number from them? I don't see the point in that.

Besides, girls love to see a guy who actually owns a car. I'd rather impress ladies than degrade them for a frickin dollar.

Different strokes for different folks.

Fire: I have concluded that Luigi is mario's counter. How the frick can you even combo that fool. There's no way...
I have to play roy to beat this guy every time.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
hay i beat roks roy best 2/3.(this has nothing 2 do with you rok) so rage, since you got beat by him, i would practice, cause my link is a beast.:chuckle:

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, if anybody wants me to further complicate matters, I'll do Link and Samus ditto MMs at the smashfest :D

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fire: I have concluded that Luigi is mario's counter. How the frick can you even combo that fool. There's no way...
I have to play roy to beat this guy every time.

yeah he's a mario counter, approach with uairs sparingly and use fire balls to complete your combos from long distances.

HEY GUYS: i cant have TOO many people over today, too many being like 10, so lets get a for sure head count and i'll make adjustments accordingly.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hay i beat roks roy best 2/3.(this has nothing 2 do with you rok) so rage, since you got beat by him, i would practice, cause my link is a beast.:chuckle:
this does not concern me.

Well, if anybody wants me to further complicate matters, I'll do Link and Samus ditto MMs at the smashfest :D
link dittos eh. its time i got some 'prevenge' *double entendre* pwned.

edit: bluezaft lmfao at your map, you are pretty lame.... for being afraid of dragon fish pokemon.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
HEY GUYS: i cant have TOO many people over today, too many being like 10, so lets get a for sure head count and i'll make adjustments accordingly.
I've got too many people! Does anybody want to play a bunch of UTDers today?

Sorry Chris, some of us still have finals in mid-December, and don't get out by November >_<
Are you done by Saturday? Come to UTD and bring Knives and co.

I'm guessing the whole 'best of' arguments only apply to when Wobbles isn't in town.... I think Peach, Falco, Marth, and Kirby are the only ones he doesn't take.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
^^^I liked the map. Probably because I enjoy the word thataway.

mommy: I refuse to fight Luigi with Doc/Mario. I'd rather play against Marth. I only play Falco/Samus against him.

fire: So far only 7734+1 and I said we'd show. I dunno who you know will be coming but I don't think it'll be much more than usual.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
uh....i MIGHT be able to go ^^'' I live around richardson area I can uh pitch in money if i can just depends on wat the g/f says -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom