• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sounds good, Rok.

I'll be going and bringing a VCR and also a tape with a couple Dallas crew battles and team matches involving me and/or DoH and/or DoH getting ***** BY me for Drew to work his magic on. That is, if I don't find a way to put it on Mr. Internets beforehand.

Drew, do you want to team? I'm the best teams player in the history of the universe, and Chang's been talking smack about you behind your back.
The presence of a Gurren Lagann team is far superior to any team you will ever form. So you and your requests will now be terminated.

*shoots bluezaft*

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Okay, from Blue, Rage, tac0 and Falco 4 Life. It's obvious I will still be called RoK, so AVAST! I SHALL REMAIN RAGNAROK THE REAPER! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Bluezaft: Ask, rage, I almost changed my name to RedZaft for a minute!

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bluezaft: Can't back out on Chang, way too much history lolz. We could try to teams money match people or something though...

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i kinda thought xzile was cool....

it gave you a mysterious factor which made you seem more dangerous, but now you're just RoK again. *sigh*

BLUE: could you give drew the tapes with my ditto and that random crew battle on them as well?

to all the regulars: i wont be having my thursday thing :-(

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Chang, you are way behind the times with the Gurren Lagaan team. Taj and I have been team "Who the Hell Do You Think We Are?" for some time now.

And I'm posting because I'm probably going.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Soo guess I'll be there which means I'm more than likely gonna bring richard and marcus or perhaps they'll bring me since my car is damaged (darn sorority girls). I have no idea what they will bring, and all I have is a controller.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Oh, I just remembered: since I'm going to be home, I can bring a cube and TV. I'm usually a parasitic tournament goer since I don't have those things at school -_-

swift

Smash Journeyman
For all you guys who went to SA, good job! We didn't even have the best of dalllas come and we almost won the crew battle by one stock. You all did great.

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
Well, I've decided, this is my permanent, and only account now. So, Xzile is what I'll be going by, so also expect more changes.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've decided, this is my permanent, and only account now. So, Xzile is what I'll be going by, so also expect more changes.
Wow, i cant believe you actually changed your name. But seeing that ive known you for so long, your still rok.:laugh: (PWNED)

AND SEEING THAT SO MANY CHANGES ARE BEING MADE BY THE BKM CREW, IM PROUD TO ANOUNCE THAT I NOW MAIN PICHU.

(JUST KIDDING, BUT FALCO IS NOW MY 3RD BEST CHARACTER)

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
So basically I should ban RagnaRoKnTexas?
No.. not yet. So many people within the Dallas Smash Community, and the smash community in general know me as RagnaRoK the Reaper (Or simply RoK). And no matter if I change my actual smash name or not, I'm still going to be known by that for a well, maybe always within the Texas area. And if I ever go out of city and anyone from Texas is there, of course others are then going to start calling me RagnaRoK or RoK again. So, I may change back....

Wow, i cant believe you actually changed your name. But seeing that ive known you for so long, your still rok.:laugh: (PWNED)

AND SEEING THAT SO MANY CHANGES ARE BEING MADE BY THE BKM CREW, IM PROUD TO ANOUNCE THAT I NOW MAIN PICHU.

(JUST KIDDING, BUT FALCO IS NOW MY 3RD BEST CHARACTER)

If you mained Pichu I was about to Rofl my Waffles. But, I bet your chars can't hold my Roy, Fox, Captain Falcon, Link, Marth and Shiek; I bet ya.

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
booooo how could u "rok"!!! its gonna be wierd when i hear...... team hook **** consists of j-roc and XZILE!!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

R.I.P. ROK

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Rok, just use your RoknTexas account. All you have to do is drop the Ragna part. Nobody ever called you Ragnarok anyway, just Rok.

This is bluezaft signing off Mr. Internets for a few days. I'll see you all saturday.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
let it be known that Broly is a god and that pootTheBox had the YETI idea many moons ago!

and my money...
James and Gigi can you 2 scrape up $20 more for me please?
Zach owes $10
Jeff Sam John owes $5

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
No.. not yet. So many people within the Dallas Smash Community, and the smash community in general know me as RagnaRoK the Reaper (Or simply RoK). And no matter if I change my actual smash name or not, I'm still going to be known by that for a well, maybe always within the Texas area. And if I ever go out of city and anyone from Texas is there, of course others are then going to start calling me RagnaRoK or RoK again. So, I may change back....

If you mained Pichu I was about to Rofl my Waffles. But, I bet your chars can't hold my Roy, Fox, Captain Falcon, Link, Marth and Shiek; I bet ya.
Please, ill own them all if you didnt know, my speed has increased and so has my comboing. but hay, you know where i live, come on over and get your roy owned by my link. (I BET YA)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rok, just use your RoknTexas account. All you have to do is drop the Ragna part. Nobody ever called you Ragnarok anyway, just Rok.

This is bluezaft signing off Mr. Internets for a few days. I'll see you all saturday.
Okay, well, they permanently (however you spell it) banned my account due to me using it so many times after being intially banned. So, that's out,Screw it, I'm staying RagnaRoK the Reaper. FTW!.

A few things first of all.

1) I need a partner
2) Is this thing really on a Monday
3) What time does it start
If someone (I.E. Bluezaft) will give me a ride then I'll be your partner if you want to be, and we'll **** the anus of all.

Please, ill own them all if you didnt know, my speed has increased and so has my comboing. but hay, you know where i live, come on over and get your roy owned by my link. (I BET YA)
When can I come over to kick said anus?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
why does dallas have to suck so much hardcore anus, just wondering

also i'll be in dallas from today to sunday, i may or may not smash i dunno yet

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Important RagnaRoK information.

#1 - I will be needing a ride for the Final Smash 2, S.O.S. Revenge Tournament that is coming up in January. If Rawr doesn't drive, I need a back-up plan; I'm asking plenty early so. Bluezaft, Poot, Rage, RunningBrave, Break? Someone?

#2 - If anyone will be attending Pound 3 I would like to come along if you have enough room, and tell me how much I would need for gas, etc. etc.

#3 - I would like to try to earn my way onto the Dallas A-Team for the Final **** tournament; I've begun to train some Top Tier characters, and I'm happy to say from what I learned from the First Final **** tournament that I'm bad-***. I want to play someone, so someone hold something Friday before Drew's tournament. Possibly Bluezaft, a member from Reset by any chance?

#4 - Keeping with what Blue said, it makes sense. Hardly anyone calls me RagnaRoK (Except to taunt me in a way. I.E. Rage badgering me after I BEAT HIS *** IN SINGLES WHOO! Or BlueZaft using my full name in crews where I ***** face and took off 9 stocks! (At his place).
So, I'll be making a new SN called "RoK the Reaper", which will be my permanent account. Drew, sorry for making all these SN"s but you gotta realize, I've been on this gamer tag since I don't know when, gonna be a hard change.

#5 - I'll be within the top 3 of Drew's tournament, the only people that would stand a chance against me are Drew, Blue, Darkness of Heart, LG and Swift. Anyone else really doesn't stand one. So, just be prepared.

#6- I NEED A RIDE TO DREW'S TOURNAMENT! Is anyone willing to take me?

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Okay, well, they permanently (however you spell it) banned my account due to me using it so many times after being intially banned. So, that's out,Screw it, I'm staying RagnaRoK the Reaper. FTW!.

If someone (I.E. Bluezaft) will give me a ride then I'll be your partner if you want to be, and we'll **** the anus of all.

When can I come over to kick said anus?
Alright all be your partner if I can get there. Do you use anyone besides Roy???

DOH how are you getting there???

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
My Runningbrave I will gladly reimburse you my friend. Leaving Friday morning so if you are around on turkey slay day we'll do the darn thang or I'll have to hit you up after this weekend. You made me fall off my bed with the Jeff Sam John crack.

Pi3: If you are going this weekend, I believe Geeg might drop it by Drews. Let it be known.

Runningbrave inspire my smash game next week.

Goth Zelda for the win.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
U-man still exists ROK.

Actually yes, I can use Fox, Marth, Shiek (Somewhat), Captain Falcon. ;O

IMPORTANT

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A RIDE TO DREW'S?
Rok, if it would help me any, try to get me a seat next 2 you on the ride out to drews. i have money and stuff, so dont worry about that. but please keep it on your mind. DO IT FOR YOUR BKM BUDDY;THE EXPERIENCE WOULD BE GREAT, AND ITHINK RAGE IS GOING TO BE THERE TO.

RAGE:IF YOU GOT BEAT BY ROK, MY BKM CREW MEMBER, PRACTICE UP, BECAUSE MY SKILLS ARE IF NOT THE SAME, RIGHT BEHIND HIS. (DONT MEAN NO HARM, GET YO *** READY)

PS. YEAH IM UGLY, WHO DONT LIKE IT?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom