• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix45

Smash Lord
Go money match some old man in N64.-- Rage
Jake is right. Back to Lubbock with you. poot
maybe i WILL money match old men and take money from them. they'll be dieing soon anyways!

also I do as I please! and I please myself to return to this thread and make you all seem foolish! also I live in dallas!

lol I just got done watching this anime called ninja scroll. one of the best I have ever seen but they are all very dramatic, a lot of unnecessary yelling. MUCH LIKE I AM DOING RIGHT NOW! but you cant really tell because im just typing! NOW DIE!

just 3 more hours then sleepy time...

edit: only because I convinced you with the power of persuasion right wobbles? YES IT IS TRUE! AHA! LOOK AT THIS AWESOME PERSUASIVE ARGUMENT!

felix45: (i said something like...you going to drews tourney?)
excelexcel25: maybe
Felix45: you should
excelexcel25: oh okay
Felix45: yay for my persuasive powers!

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
NAHH..... you dont even know. That royal guy, his peach will **** you.

lol jk he's scrubtacular, yeah, i said it son.

anyways yes my weekly sf does kick major butt, especially with all the money flying around :-)

good show everybody, especially boomstick, you suprised me man.

and dont worry brave, i still have faith in your G&W.
yeah I have faith in it too dawg, but boomstick ****in ******** on the controller, and poot my ness will have its revenge.lol unfortunetly I wasn't playin wit him all day like I should of been.but im not goin to make any johns about it I lost that one. and im seriously thinkin about hosting a tournament or smashfest my house. if it does happen it will be the week after next cause I will be on vacation from my job. I'll let the community know if I do.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Oh, and if you're coming today, bring a setup. You can't really get good practice when it's 4 people to a tv.

Landon, when where you planning to get here?

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Gigi accidentally stole someones controller. She has been flogged. Lemme know whose it is, and all return ASAP.

No one should lose respect from Rbrave's GDub. He can beat all my other mains on the regular.

I'll bring a setup...if I get a ride :ohwell:

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
wrong, its mine lol. where was everyone today?
Oh dear. Guess yall will have to fight for it. I dunno if there is any distinguishing marks on it, but if so call it out. I fell asleep. I woke up at the ungodly hour of 7:30 this morn and accidentally napped my afternoon away. Look like I'm waking up even earlier for this darn trip.

I broke my infraction cherry :bandit:

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I added more specific rules to the first post.

Right now the tournament will start at 2, if there are any objections to this let me know now so changes can be made.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like Corneria, but it's WAY too camp-able and just dumb in general... it basically becomes another Hyrule if Fox wants to play it like that.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Not me]Banned Stages: Corneria said:
HAHAHA[/SIZE].

sa is pretty fun right now

dallas crew of blue,doh,swift, and lg is doing well

omg swift took 11 stock wtf thats mad
And still had 2 stock left over. I didn't even play. It was nuts.

Oh, and Broly is ****** the pants off everyone. Beat me, Smiles twice, and Rob$. Beat Caveman in Marth ditto in tournament. And he's doing all this while physically unable to shield or grab. I'm not even kidding. He got 4th. DoH got 3rd and got $108. There were 71 entrants in singles. I got 17th, tied with SOS, so we're equal in skill. He lost to Mr. C and ARC. Caveman got 1st, Xelic 2nd.

We won our first match of crews, but next we've got to play Smiles' crew, and then if we win, a crew of Xelic, Sethlon, Bear, and someone else. It will be difficult.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if I'm going for sure, but if I bring along a VGA, would that count as a T.V? As long as you aren't using a LCD screen it shouldn't lag and you could just use your computer monitor and sound system already in your house.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm gonna guess no, because I don't have a non-LCD monitor...

And people should bring VCR's too so we can record and I can stay up all night Saturday making vids.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I'm gonna guess no, because I don't have a non-LCD monitor...

And people should bring VCR's too so we can record and I can stay up all night Saturday making vids.
LCD's are the TV's that lag...? what type of t'vs were they using at Midnight gaming Mcdonalds thing?... Cause I want to buy a new TV but I dont want it to lag.... Forgive me drew for getting off subject.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
From my experience...

All LCD's lag. Most HDTV's lag, though some don't. My HDTV at home lags, but only when playing gamecube games... With Wii games it's fine. So yeah you're better off doing some research on your own and maybe testing a TV before you buy it.

And now that a lot of Dallas is back from SA, who all is actually coming to my tournament?

Xzile

Smash Rookie
Erosion and change

Because of the name match I had during the San Antonio tournament with the Ragnarock from Florida, I was suppose to change my smashboards name since ours match. Even though technically our name is only pronounced the same, yet is spelled two different ways and our smashboards name is also different, I really didn't have to change it.

But, because of what he thought it was, and because I myself knew what he thought it was; My gamer pride and pride in general doesn't allow me to rob people of things due to cheapness and lack of knowledge, thus, my new smash name is no longer RagnaRoK the Reaper, but for the duration of all smash will be known as Xzile, and will possibly have a sub title later on.

With this marks change in a lot of areas, so don't expect the same old RoK either. I will not be called by my former name, and shall not respond to such. I shall either be called Xzile (Exile for those who can't figure it out, or X Zyle if you wish to pronounce the Z). Or simply call me "X".

Also, because I was tired of being called 'RagnaRoK from Dallas", even though they never though to use "The reaper" even though I put it down as well with the title. Confusion of that nature also made me vastly upset. That and also the San Antonio thread put down Ragnarok on florida, and had my name spelling. Also, I feel as if I'm an exile within teh community regardless, so this name is perfect.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Sounds good, Rok.

I'll be going and bringing a VCR and also a tape with a couple Dallas crew battles and team matches involving me and/or DoH and/or DoH getting ***** BY me for Drew to work his magic on. That is, if I don't find a way to put it on Mr. Internets beforehand.

Drew, do you want to team? I'm the best teams player in the history of the universe, and Chang's been talking smack about you behind your back.

Xzile

Smash Rookie
Sounds good, Rok.

I'll be going and bringing a VCR and also a tape with a couple Dallas crew battles and team matches involving me and/or DoH and/or DoH getting ***** BY me for Drew to work his magic on. That is, if I don't find a way to put it on Mr. Internets beforehand.

Drew, do you want to team? I'm the best teams player in the history of the universe, and Chang's been talking smack about you behind your back.
And you're already starting ****. It's X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom