• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

proof

Smash Cadet
me and pi3 played 2 guys in teams at UTD zacs. anyone know who they were? i think one was ludachris90, but i have no idea who the other guy was.]
i think that was me and ludachris u played...

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
me and pi3 played 2 guys in teams at UTD zacs. anyone know who they were? i think one was ludachris90, but i have no idea who the other guy was.

F4L:you always on this **** thing xD get a life. 8]
yah u played me and my friend taylor, aka proof, at UTD zacs. which one were u? i was the short mexican, taylors the tall white dude.\

wtf taylor u posted b4 i got to say my ish u *******. i was just gonna tell them...........now it looks like a copied u.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
His join date is 2004 and he knows at least Poot, Rage, and Fmatt, so don't think he's a noob.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
yah u played me and my friend taylor, aka proof, at UTD zacs. which one were u? i was the short mexican, taylors the tall white dude.\

wtf taylor u posted b4 i got to say my ish u *******. i was just gonna tell them...........now it looks like a copied u.
lmao. i was also the short mexican dude. and my friend pi3 was the fox that kept gimp killing.

proof

Smash Cadet
those r pretty bold words f4l....if i'm not there u gotta video tape that ganon ditto

bluezaft

The True Zaft
That would be a pretty safe bet considering I've played Ganon for one match in the past 2 years.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'll MM a Ganon ditto, F4L :D

Also, Rage and I both have awesome Links. We have discovered this, and it is fact.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hell no wobbles. i saw u beat DoH's peach wit yo ganon. i can't beat her peach so i'm considering your ganon is better. but if u up there wit rage. i think i could beat your link. (rage i love playin your link. alot better than gay pikachu he's harder)

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hmmmm idk. u are wobbles n i still have never beat u yet. even though i almost won vs. your ice climbers (i know u were playin). soooo nall i'm good. if u want my money i minus well get somethin out of it like a painted controller

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey everbody theres a smash fest tomorrow, monday, on oak meadow street in bedford texas, i heard about it through running brave, once i get more on it i'll post it fashoooooo

Shne

Smash Rookie
Tf

OWNED, DoH, OWNED.
PWNED.

Sidenote : THIS IS ROK, WTF, WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT BANNED? I DIDN'T DO **** THIS TIME!!! (I keep stealing crewmate accounts) :O This one belongs to Shne, gonna steal U-Man's next.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Jake is cooler than all of us combined.

Just thought y'all should know that. He's been playing Smash since I was in diapers. That's right, he's been playing for, like, 4 years.

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
everyone should come to my house today.
runningbrave is here and a lot of garland noobs are coming around 2.

2125 oakmeadow st bedford 76021

its just southwest of the dfw airport.
bring a tv and cube if you can.

EDIT:
972 922 9289 call if you get lost or something.
aries and swift: runningbrave said yall live over here kinda. come play.
DoH, wobbles, bluezaft: can yall come?

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Quit Banning ROK!!!! He did nothing to YOU!!

Everyone should go to OKlahoma this weekend and play Mei-Lei.

F4L: Quit putting your money with your mouth should be. =P

Wobbles: You want to team in Oklahoma. PuhhREAZEEE!?!!?!

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
ill b there today at the smashfest and so will my crew

crew RESET
haha yep me pi3 tac0 fire

thats all thats fre today and ill b there at around 330 cya there brave

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
F4L: Quit putting your money with your mouth should be. =P
lol i'll take your money to.

thats very disturbing scav
cmon mane i was reading some **** n roy forums n like 2 of RoK's threads were preety good. u should give some of em a chance to atleast see how they turn out. if u did dat i bet he'd stop cussin people out lol.

I'll mm ganon ditto you F4L. =)

-UTD Zac
sure zac. how much

RoK: (forgot to get dat one n da multi quote) u keep gettin banned cause u say unecessary **** (but funny). calm down n control yo split personalities haha. now u banned everybody on yo lil BMK crew.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
I have plugged every 4 letter word I know that would be censored into that and none of them make sense. I think DoH just invented a new profanity.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Runningbrave is Jared, right? I ALWAYS confuse runningbrave and leapinghare. Who is the Garland crew?

And who wants to play with me tomorrow?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
wellllllll its fair to say i got all the smash i need b4 i head to florida. my ****** came through for me n played alot. soo i'll b back friday n if my dads AC is straight then best believe smash fest. But i don't really know anything yets so no big promises.

i figured out my peach counter is aight but still needs work but my jiggs is gettin preety good.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
fire > leaping hare lol

just for the record today doesnt count i'll fight you guys again anyday, i was just off and brave took advantage of it lol

and we didnt have our whole crew, btw anybody wanna have a smashfest at my house on wednesday??

lets see a show of hands so i can convince my parents, i live off cambell road in garland.

later much..

~Fire~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom