• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
if itz cool i throw another 1 this saturday if people will come 2 carrollton ha yeah i know itz alittle out of the way but thats the only place i can throw 1

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight but i can't go. even though i'm gonna b back by then imma go to a party on saturday. but its cool cause u can throw a tourny dis saturday for the people who don't go to O.H.S.N.A.P n i'll throw one next saturday

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
aight but i can't go. even though i'm gonna b back by then imma go to a party on saturday. but its cool cause u can throw a tourny dis saturday for the people who don't go to O.H.S.N.A.P n i'll throw one next saturday

hurry up and get back into town so i can c u mm zacs ganon

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Thatz cool but MAN! i wanna play someone bad as HΣ♪♪ ha ha

SixFeetUnder

Smash Rookie
I live in Carrollton and my friend is having a *small* (at his house and his dad doesn't want 20 people at their house) fest this Saturday. I'd have to ask him first of course, but anyone live near here (besides Aries...I figured you'd live near since you said you'd have a small fest in Carrollton) that's willing to come and not mind hanging out with kids (15-16 year olds), lol? We aren't pro or anything, but we love Smash and if any of you guys just like playing it for fun then I guess you might enjoy it. Kinda doubt it, since most of the Smash scene in the DFW area consists of 18+ year olds. We have about six people going so far which is hardly anything so if you're the type of person who likes huge smashfests I guess you can ignore this.

P.S. First post and this is an account that's almost a year old.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
I live in Carrollton and my friend is having a *small* (at his house and his dad doesn't want 20 people at their house) fest this Saturday. I'd have to ask him first of course, but anyone live near here (besides Aries...I figured you'd live near since you said you'd have a small fest in Carrollton) that's willing to come and not mind hanging out with kids (15-16 year olds), lol? We aren't pro or anything, but we love Smash and if any of you guys just like playing it for fun then I guess you might enjoy it. Kinda doubt it, since most of the Smash scene in the DFW area consists of 18+ year olds. We have about six people going so far which is hardly anything so if you're the type of person who likes huge smashfests I guess you can ignore this.

I really stay in irving but my friend has his own place in carrollton so its more convenient 2 host a fest there but i don't mind the age just a long asks u like the game iz really all i care4 ha lol

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
don't worry mane i'm 16 n most of aires crew is 16 or so (even though they don't look like it lol). n if u have six people dats good for jus u at a smashfest

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice

Where you stay at?

F4L : There's only like 3 or 4 of us in "aries' " crew that are 17. The rest are 18+ : D

Ps It's not called Aries36 crew, it's called AGay***36. Team LoneFox is waiting for a new rival, though. Wow, I have nothing better to do. D:

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Ha ha first of all Speedy is full of S**t because his 12 year old girlfriend stop calling and secound my Crew is called Aries36 because we couldn't think of a name and there are NINE people in my click and still growing and here are there names and ages in order by skill

1.Aries36 , 20'

2.Scorpio21 , 21

3.Envy86 , 18

4. A1, 18

5.Seniro Frio, 20

6.SpeedyX187 , 17

7. "D" ,17

8.NOYZ , 20

9."X" 17

oh yeah speedy if you wanna be the leader then BEAT ME 4 IT , BEST 2 out of 3 winner takes the leadership lol

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
whose 21 n yo crew. even though i can see one of them being it. i thought u had some 16 year old n there. oh well the older the better it is to beat ya.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
ohhhhhh dats da one. he beat me n falco dittos. my weakest matchup. preety much any normal falco could beat me n falco dittos. but i don't have to use em if u think thats gonna giv yall an advantage

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
ha ha iv gottin 10X better and i don't hold back anymore , but i would love 2 play every body u use hehe

Bluzaft: who's hosting the next smash thing? i have an open house again but itz in carrollton lol

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
don't worry i will. it'll b good to play alot of the people on here on a regular TV. since the last time i played someone on smashboards it was wit dat laggy garbage

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i dont know how 2 do it.
on the top right corner if you go to private messages then you will go to another page that will give you more options on a panel that is on the left. one of these options is edit signature.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Say falco 4 life posting like u r now will put u over blue's number of post haha .in no time u'll have more then him
You're right. F4l has posted twice as many times in this thread as the guy in 2nd place. Observe!

falco_4_life 283
bigo24_7 145
bluezaft 135
RagnaRoKnTexas 94
SpeedyX187 87
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT 78
pootTheBox 68
Wobbles the Phoenix 63
felix45 61
WiLD BOris 47
Scav 42
Dr Drew the Dragon 41
RAWR its Luigi 40
tac0 36
DarkMagus 34
proof 34
samusedaway 31
Sintenal 25
swift 24
pi3 23
Gibe 21
isidro 21
ludachris90 19
ºOblivionº 17
runningbrave 16
JesusFreak 16

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
our u can jus click the edit button on the bottom right of your post

hey blue how did u do dat. n yea i like dis thread. i only post n the other ones if somebody tlkin stupid or if its jus gets my attention

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
well thats why i always wait haha til someone else post so i can go right after them because im tired of my screen telling me im a ****in nOOb lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I counted. It took a really long time, but boy was it worth it!

Or you can do it the wuss way:
In the Southwest forum (not in a thread itself) look under the column Replies. The numbers will actually be links, so click one. It will take you to a magical, rainbow-filled world.

You can change your title of "Smash n00b" by posting more. At like 50 you get "Smash Child" and at 100 you get "Smash Journeyman," stuff like that. Nobody really cares about titles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom