• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

findherizon

Smash Rookie
findherizon: Can you L-cancel, SHFFL, and other assorted mess?

I need more practice with all that assorted mess. And speaking of practice, is anyone free today(tomorrow. whichever)? I haven't had much experience playing other people, so it would be fun. A PM would be nice.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
ughhhhhhhhhhhh. someone have somethin. if u think yo house is to dirty i don't give a ****. if u think yo parents won't let u, then find a way to come to my place n play wit me. lol if yo house aint big enough then PM me n tell me on da slide so it won't be alot of people haha.

I will be free friday. well i'm actually workin wit my dad but i'll tell him to drop me off if someone calls. My number is 972-841-5390. hit me up anytime. i'm leaving tuesday n i need somebody to play

if u haven't already figured out i'm preety desperate to get some practice in. i wanna test out some stuff i been working on.
my house should b free tomorrow if anyone wants in text me and f4l ill call u tomorrow if u wanna ***:]

and work on those moves
my cell is 214-605-5887
we can do it at my house or pi3s yeah thats right joseph i said ur house u assface n00b:]
or we can do it at his place saturday idk

*** on guys anyone got a free house saturday so i can own roks crew

findherizon

Smash Rookie
my house should b free tomorrow if anyone wants in text me and f4l ill call u tomorrow if u wanna ***:]

and work on those moves
my cell is 214-605-5887
we can do it at my house or pi3s yeah thats right joseph i said ur house u assface n00b:]

alright, around what time? And where?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
omg u guys r awake haha

tomorrow around 2pm to late at 701 eastern star zip is 75040 and if it dont work there we can do it at pi3s

and it is morning f4l
and gj on 1k posts:,[]

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight brb fista check how far it is

****nnnnnnnnnnnnn its 45 minutes away

n u kids know its past yall bedtime. mornin starts at 5:30 lol

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
aight brb fista check how far it is

****nnnnnnnnnnnnn its 45 minutes away

n u kids know its past yall bedtime. mornin starts at 5:30 lol
o **** that sux well idk maybe we can give u a few bucks for gas :]
i wanna play u
and im not a kid:[
i wish i was that way it wood b ok to date the gurls i date:[

yep yep yep my house and if that dont work pi3 lives close by:==[]

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hmmmmmmm well i'll see wat i can do. oh **** i gotta work tomorrow (lol i 4got) well mayb my dad can drop me off if he do a job close by. then come pick me back up when he done. well night dallas

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
he lives on miller road and garland road kinda close 2 garland hs about 5 min drive from my place

night f4l
omg i cant sleep:[

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
im probably gonna hve somethin around here at like 5 if like 3 or 4 wanna come. just text me at 469 744 7244. ill put my address and everything up later.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
where is this place gon be. bkm need 2 beat the crap out of team garlend. oh yeah, and for yall bkm crew haters, im the best link player in dallas, and our crew will ownnnnn yall.uman screw you falco 4 life.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
where is this place gon be. bkm need 2 beat the crap out of team garlend. oh yeah, and for yall bkm crew haters, im the best link player in dallas, and our crew will ownnnnn yall.uman screw you falco 4 life.
link aint ****

he cant even save zelda half the time

:] **** *****

tac0

Smash Journeyman
fear? nah. Im just worried. If i was scared i wouldn't be exited to play them.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
dude your just a peach, and atleast i dont get kidnapped by monkeys and lizards and have to be saved by a plumber.turnips suck, bombs rule. [the good the bad and the ugly-man]

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
dude your just a peach, and atleast i dont get kidnapped by monkeys and lizards and have to be saved by a plumber.turnips suck, bombs rule. [the good the bad and the ugly-man]

we will c soon enough
if bombs destroy turnips

ill pull a super turnip on yo ***

and peach never gets kidnapped she does the kidnapping u will learn yo place soon enough
ill down smash u 2 hell lozer

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol sup u-man. bkm aint got nothin on the darkness. are team may turn into a crew as soon as i see dis one cat play. lol But if he sorry i'll deny his *** like a ugly female on myspace hahaha.

"da good da bad n da ugly mane" dat was funny

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well milkshake my bad mane. i was busy workin wit my dad. i thought i'd get some time to do somethin but owell. atleast i went to go reserve brawl

EDIT: DoH i doubt U-man is as dumb as dat kid who said peach wasn't good n melee

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
well blue, i would, but it seems doh will have his hands tied up with me. never under estimate link. ps. the good the bad and the ugly-man

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey Bluezaft.... money mattttccchhhh???? :D Your Peach versus my...

umm...

lol wtf do I play?

So do we have an address or anything for where everybody will be? I wanna watch DoH and UMan moneymatch. It'll be fun.

And there can be some teams friendlies, for me to practice.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Aries36 says :

Everybody on the smashboards that doesn't have anything 2 do saturday come 2 my last minute smashfest in carrollton here's the directions mapquest it... [3020 country square dr. , carrollton , tx , 75006 , apt..1237 number to call - 972 900 6148 ask 4 melissa plz bring tv and cube if u can

post this time: starts at 1:00 pm until

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
sure your just a peach. ok, i know u have a pretty awsome peach, but that dont mean the uman or my link will back out or get scared.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So... are we all going to the Smashfest Speedy posted? Or where?

I don't wanna show up somewhere with just two people or something :(

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Aries36 says :

Everybody on the smashboards that doesn't have anything 2 do saturday come 2 my last minute smashfest in carrollton here's the directions mapquest it... [3020 country square dr. , carrollton , tx , 75006 , apt..1237 number to call - 972 900 6148 ask 4 melissa plz bring tv and cube if u can

post this time: starts at 1:00 pm until

You live wayy to far.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I say someone hold a smashfest thats closer. My whole crew is planning to attend this, (Well, five of them, including myself) So, you'll automatically have five people if you hold it close. Seriously, My crew needs to smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom