• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
It isn't RPS ALSM because no one on there beats the dynamite xD. The only way that dark ALSM logic would work, is if you actually could destroy anything in your path, clearly zss spike stops your path of destruction. It is always nice to see the older players more mature........ PSYCH!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Okay, I need to know the following:

1 - What time is the San Antonio group arriving and who is picking them up?
2 - What time is the Houston group arriving? Are they using Megabus too, or are they driving up?
3 - What time are you guys heading back to your respective cities? I've got a pool party to be at on Sunday afternoon.

So whats going down Friday night?
There's a Smashfest at my apartment in North Richland Hills tonight starting around 6 or 7. If you wanna come you're welcome to crash out over here bro, I know that's a long *** drive for you.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
It isn't RPS ALSM because no one on there beats the dynamite xD. The only way that dark ALSM logic would work, is if you actually could destroy anything in your path, clearly zss spike stops your path of destruction. It is always nice to see the older players more mature........ PSYCH!
If you paid any attention at all, you would notice I used the word "but", which excludes dynamite from RPS. ZSS spike doesn't happen in my path of destruction, that happened BEFORE Dark ALSM. And it's always nice to see pathetic attempts to challenge me. Stand down, or things will get worse in this thread. Much worse.

:phone:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
If you paid any attention at all, you would notice I used the word "but", which excludes dynamite from RPS. ZZS spike doesn't happen in my path of destruction, that happened BEFORE Dark ALSM. And it's always nice to see pathetic attempts to challenge me. Stand down, or things will get worse in this thread. Much worse.
If you paid any attention at all, you would notice I used the word "but", which excludes dynamite from RPS. ZZS spike doesn't happen in my path of destruction, that happened BEFORE Dark ALSM.

you would notice I used the word "but", which excludes dynamite from RPS. ZZS spike doesn't happen
ZZS spike

For someone as detailed-oriented (at least when it comes to grammar) as me, the amount of your typos bothers me, especially how you post results thread (including Texas Crusade Series 4).

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay, I need to know the following:

1 - What time is the San Antonio group arriving and who is picking them up?
2 - What time is the Houston group arriving? Are they using Megabus too, or are they driving up?
3 - What time are you guys heading back to your respective cities? I've got a pool party to be at on Sunday afternoon.
Megabus Info (Paw and I):

Journey 1: San Antonio, TX to Dallas/Fort Worth, TX,
Date: Friday September 21, 2012
Leaving: 9:15 PM
Arriving: 2:30 AM

Journey 2: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, to San Antonio, TX,
Date: Sunday September 23, 2012
Leaving: 8:30 AM
Arriving: 1:40 PM

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I have new phone. Nobody told me the galaxy s3 was this good. So much better than using an actual snail to try and text/call people.

Top Bottom