• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
And so, the mods have closed the thread. It was a good effort I suppose, thanks alot for coming out and supporting this guys. I really appreciate it, and having other players from different regions support this. Ending with 43 signatures overall, thanks again guys.

Denti thanks you guys as well.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
And so, the mods have closed the thread. It was a good effort I suppose, thanks alot for coming out and supporting this guys. I really appreciate it, and having other players from different regions support this. Ending with 43 signatures overall, thanks again guys.

I think its time someone made a new Smashbros website other than smashboards and AIB. If I knew coding I would do it

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny

Lawl you make this sound like it was an in person event :094:

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
It's here! The video we've all been waiting for! Mute spittah and supa hot fire have teamed up! And I think the whole southwest region should know about this epicness.

So here's part three
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zEkPeF4oas&sns=em

Hes not a rapper!

Lol, the ending was the best part imo.

Hey guys! I started a petition to get Denti unbanned, I'd love it if you guys posted there and signed. Things are looking good so far, so keep it up! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13539085#post13539085
Word of this came upon me too late...

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Oooooook. So if a smashfest is goin on tonight, I WON'T BE FREE UNTIL AFTER 8:30. If you guys are still down to pick me up and transport my negrogenic tail to the place, then by all means, do as I command.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Disqo I thought you mained bowser now...

Anberlin concert was kind of a let down, their lead singer wasnt there due to family issues. He's my favorite singer of all time :(

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if you're going to Apex I found a deal for South West Airlines. Basically the round trip cost is approximately $209 if you book by October 20th. $95 one way. Would be the ideal time for the flight IMO if you're going.

http://www.southwest.com/
Hey as you know tickets for our flight to apex are sitting at 209 at the moment. My original plan was to use my birthday (jan 4) and christmas money to purchase a ticket, but since the tickets are going for extremely cheap right now i thought might as well get them cheap.The only problem with that is i won't be able to buy them within the time frame they have set up-ending october 20th 11:59 if you could buy the ticket for me now and i could pay you back before we leave or if i can sooner but for sure payed in full come january. So watcha think?

pm ME!
pj-

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Disqo I thought you mained bowser now...

Anberlin concert was kind of a let down, their lead singer wasnt there due to family issues. He's my favorite singer of all time :(
for that fort worth combo video, go on my youtube and pick out parts you wanna put in the vid cause i'm gonna start deleting vids off my wii.

That goes for everyone as well, so if you want some of those a matches that were on my wii tell me now cause I wanna make space for fri and for Nov 12

Neon!

Smash Lord
Hyped for revolution tommorow, Aerolink we still teaming?

I'm still doing signatures so if anyone wants one please pm me with details.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
FINALLY! FREEDOM!

I moved back home last night.

I"m back on the tourney scene.

Time to go back to singles.

If you were wondering why I didn't enter, it's cus of the money issues me and my ex roommate had. Well I said **** it and got the hell out of there. I miss going out of town and I miss actually competing in tournaments. So the journey continues...

Top Bottom