• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ladies and gentlemen, i am proud to announce my new tournament series!

http://allisbrawl.com/series.aspx?id=720

This series will tie into HOBO, WHOBO and Battle Network(assuming Sync allows). At first, the prizes will be minor but if this series gains enough attention i will start paypal-ing money to people as payout.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Are we updating the PR?

edit: I thought someone had mentioned this earlier but I dont think any changes need to be made.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I guess pm me with the changes you think should be made aero. Me, denti and aerolink are the ones who decided on the list so far in case anyone was wondering.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I guess pm me with the changes you think should be made aero. Me, denti and aerolink are the ones who decided on the list so far in case anyone was wondering.
I'll try and get this replay to you soon ish. This must be witnessed.

:phone:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
If you have never bothered playing an in depth match with Team Attack: OFF, do yourself a favor and don't bother. It's sooooo gay. (Also doesn't help, that whoever I was teaming with sucked sooo badly.)

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
yo guys I want a "concentrated smashfest" the weekend before the championship since I cant go this weekend nor be housed the night before the championship(I closer to austin than you guys).
Concentrated? Like, constipation concentration? The hard SQUUEEEZING kind?

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Explain this "concentrated" smashfest.

Well what I mean is that we should have this smashfest consisting of core training for the Championship like how atheletes train year round to compete in sports. It should be focused more on areas of weaknesses than strengths. (ex. work on your Bad MUs (the ones you dont do so well against not your character), Stage practice (work on stages that your not good on or get cp to), univerisal Brawl ATs, work on secondaries, save matches so that you can see what your doing wrong, etc.) stuff like that things you can do with others for training. I probably should call it HYPERBOLIC TRAINING

I since this is going to be a HYPED tourny, I'm sure some of you want to create some upsets and make some people salty as MOTHA****ER.

I believe in GOING HARD OR GO HOME!

Neon!

Smash Lord
I agree with this constipated smashfest, I'd love to have one before austin although i still am not entirely sure if i can make it.

I believe we could also offer constructive criticism to each other based on what we've seen.

Ex: Swaka, your fox is good at getting dair reads and punishing mistakes but you need to work on knowing when to camp with lasers/ when to approach with aerials/ when to run away with side-b.

BlinkIV

Avenger
inb4BootCampOfSmashBros

I'd definitely be down for this training session, so as long as I don't get screwed over at Halberd again -.-; -Cough-Neon-Cough-

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Well what I mean is that we should have this smashfest consisting of core training for the Championship like how atheletes train year round to compete in sports. It should be focused more on areas of weaknesses than strengths. (ex. work on your Bad MUs (the ones you dont do so well against not your character), Stage practice (work on stages that your not good on or get cp to), univerisal Brawl ATs, work on secondaries, save matches so that you can see what your doing wrong, etc.) stuff like that things you can do with others for training. I probably should call it HYPERBOLIC TRAINING

I since this is going to be a HYPED tourny, I'm sure some of you want to create some upsets and make some people salty as MOTHA****ER.

I believe in GOING HARD OR GO HOME!
Oh, HYPERBOLIC TRAINING, I see; yeah I do that almost everyday, except with the cpus. Having other players would be nice. :) Btw, thanks for the video uploads, it's helping a ton!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9THtRWb2s

I can't win, I can't reign...
I can never win this game

without yyyoooouuuu... :metaknight:
lmao! Nah, the kinky Diddy has replaced my former sexy MK mistress. Link's my true lover though.

I agree with this constipated smashfest, I'd love to have one before austin although i still am not entirely sure if i can make it.

I believe we could also offer constructive criticism to each other based on what we've seen.

Ex: Swaka, your fox is good at getting dair reads and punishing mistakes but you need to work on knowing when to camp with lasers/ when to approach with aerials/ when to run away with side-b.
I hope you're able to make it; you are definitely needed for that crew battle vs. San Antonio.

I have military duty the weekend of the Austin tourney so I can't go, but I would be down to help people train for it.

:( Sad that you're not going to make it, but looking forward to getting some games in with you. :)

inb4BootCampOfSmashBros

I'd definitely be down for this training session, so as long as I don't get screwed over at Halberd again -.-; -Cough-Neon-Cough-
^ The Johns, available on BlueRay at your nearest convenient store. :)

I wish I would just go to some more dang tourneys. 8th is NOT sexy.

But being on a PR is, lol. That Boozer holdin' ya back. xD

Top Bottom