• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Just like the miz, alberto del rio is just another 15 minutes of fame. This is why the WWE is declining. They really should have a limit to when you can use the money in the bank.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Stone Cold Steve Austin is probably the best wrestler fame wise. But nobody messes with the Rock. :cool: You know in Smash Bros, Link's d-throw is the people's elbow. :cool: :cool:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
When Denti's ready he'll call you?

Greatest Wrestler : Undertaker. That guy has too much invested in pro wrestling. He's the godfather of wrestling.

Top 3:

Triple H

Undertaker

Chris Jericho

(Because the walls of jericho FU*KING hurts, and he's super legit...not all steroid abusing and stuff...)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Top 3? Aight.

1) Stone Cold Steve Austin - Dude was a hype machine and is one of the biggest badasses of all time in wrestling. Face or heel, the dude always got a reaction from the crowd and always brought the most intensity to any match he was in. He's also probably the most awesome referee ever :p

2) The Rock - Never has there been a better wrestler on the microphone than The Rock. This dude had more charisma and better sway over the crowd than anyone else has ever had. He always has an unmatched level of energy in the ring and is always willing to do pretty extreme things to get the job done. The 'I Quit' match between him and Mankind is one of my all time favorite matches. Speaking of The Rock: @ericholmes

3) The Undertaker - This dude is like 3 times my age and could probably rip me in half. This man has a legacy that no one will ever be able to match and has the Wrestlemania streak to back it up. No one can even come close to matching his way of capturing the thematic side of wrestling. Seriously, you hear ONE ring of the gong and the lights go out and you know **** is about to go down.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
1. The Rock - Entertainment

2. The Undertaker - Longevity and Versatility in an ever changing sport.

3. Macho Man - He died for our sins.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Top 3? Aight.

1) Stone Cold Steve Austin - Dude was a hype machine and is one of the biggest badasses of all time in wrestling. Face or heel, the dude always got a reaction from the crowd and always brought the most intensity to any match he was in. He's also probably the most awesome referee ever :p

2) The Rock - Never has there been a better wrestler on the microphone than The Rock. This dude had more charisma and better sway over the crowd than anyone else has ever had. He always has an unmatched level of energy in the ring and is always willing to do pretty extreme things to get the job done. The 'I Quit' match between him and Mankind is one of my all time favorite matches. Speaking of The Rock: @ericholmes

3) The Undertaker - This dude is like 3 times my age and could probably rip me in half. This man has a legacy that no one will ever be able to match and has the Wrestlemania streak to back it up. No one can even come close to matching his way of capturing the thematic side of wrestling. Seriously, you hear ONE ring of the gong and the lights go out and you know **** is about to go down.
Just switch 1 and 2 and you got my list with their reasonings. Side note: Coffin matches are awesome.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Tourney updates from Super Bit Wars.

Singles hadn't started yet.

Denti and Dakpo vs. D4BA and UTD Zac (Losers Finals) right now.
Denti and Dakpo take the first game in SV.
Game 2 on Frigate.
Denti and Dakpo take game 2 in a close game.
Game 3 on Rainbow Cruise.
D4BA and Zac take game 3
Game 4 on PS1
D4BA and Zac take game 4
Final game on BF.
Denti and Dakpo take the set!

Denti and Dakpo vs. Bassem and Chuck Nasty in Grand Finals.
Woooooooooo!
Game 1 on BF
Denti and Dakpo take game 1
Game 2 on Frigate
Bassem and Chuck Nasty take game 2
Game 3 on SV
Bassem and Chuck Nasty take game 3
Game 4 on SV again
Do or die for Denti and Dakpo
Bassem and Chuck Nasty win game 4 and take the SSBB Doubles event.

Congrats to Denti and Dakpo on performing so well. :)
:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Next up singles.

Denti (Olimar) and F Hero (MK) play each other 1st round.

I play against Bassem (Wario) first round. Here we go. :)

Denti 2-0s F Hero
Bassem 2-0s me.

F Hero (MK) vs. nino (MK)

Me (MK) vs. Super King (Kirby)

F Hero 2-0s nino

I 2-0 SuperKing

F Hero (MK) vs. Dakpo (ZSS)

Dakpo 2-0s F Hero (F Hero is now out of the tourney)

Denti vs. Clel (MK)
Denti wins with a 2-0

Me vs. Brett in a bit.

Denti vs. Domo (MK) right now.

Denti 2-0s Domo Da Bat Slayer!!!

I 2-1 Brett (Ike) in a very well played set from both parties.

I play Bpow (Wario) next.

I 2-0 Bpow.

Denti vs. Zeton (Fox) now

Me vs. Fino (Olimar) next round.

Denti 2-1s Zeton

Denti is in Winners Finals now. Woooooo!

I lost 1-2 against Fino. I am now out of the tournament.

Denti plays Bassem in Winners Finals.

Denti wins with a 3-1 on Bassem!

Denti is now chilling in Grand Finals:cool:, waiting for either Bassem, MJG, Domo, or Clel. Who will Denti face? Place bets now. :)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
THIS IS IT.

Denti (Olimar) vs. Bassem (Wario) Grand Finals

Denti wins game 1 on FD.
Bassem wins game 2 on Frigate
Bassem goes Meta Knight on BF in game 3
Denti wins game 3 solidly.
Game 4 is played on SV. Bassem switches back to Wario
Bassems makes an epic comeback last stock and wins game 4
Game 5 is played on Lylat Cruise
Bassem gets the stock lead and plays the ultimate gay almost taking Denti to time, but Denti no contests after Bassem lands the nasty waft to take the 2 stock lead.
Bassem takes the first set 3-2

Second set. Here we go. It's not over yet!
First game is on BF.
Bassem takes the first game almost with a timeout, but Denti no contests again.
Game 2 on Yoshi's.
Bassem with the same results taking game 2
Game 3 will be played on Delfino. Do or die for Denti. Bassem being hella gay running like the wind.
Denti times Bassem out right back at him! WOOOOO!
Game 4 on Frigate
Denti wins game 4!
DECIDING GAME 5 ON SMASHVILLE!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
DENTI TAKES IT HOME! DOWN TO THE LAST STOCK, TIME RUNNING OUT, LESS THAN 10 SECONDS! WOOOOOOOOOO!

Results for Fort Worth:

Doubles:

2nd. Denti and Dakpo
9th. ALSM and TheRealInferno

Singles:

1st. Denti
9th. ALSM
17th. F Hero

Congratulations Fort Worth, Seabass for weatherman, for the best and most accurate forecast.

Good night, everyone. We out.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
In other news, I am now fat cat. THE fat cat <3

I liked this picture because fat cat looks frightened of that guy.

He always looks frightened.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, BlazBlue:CS II, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4:AE, Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition, and more! Smashers are coming in from several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992
I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med. School that I don't have time. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom