• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
I'm still undecided, I really wanna do BBrawl, but I've been waiting for A-kon since last year.

Will there be another BBrawl tourney in the future?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Maybe, depends on the attendance I get from this one. I'm betting my bottom dollar that people will love BBrawl. They wouldn't even know it was modded except that I'm telling them up front.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm doing the akon tournament since the harder people aren't attending giving me a bigger chance to win. The winner also receives an all expenses paid trip to las vegas to compete in the MGC championship. :D

honestly im affording the akon tournament by using one of my friend's passes to enter.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I may have to get brett to come over before phase and give me some MK training. I think I heard there will be at least 2 Metaknights at Phase?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Here's a good idea. Let's hold a smash/melee fest before akon or phase...this way we can get geared up for the coming weekend. Any thoughts on that? We can ask Nate to hold it at his place or someone else can volunteer. I just require to hitch a ride with someone to go there. It sounds like a good plan.

Bring melee as well...melee is always fun and of course I will bring a TV just in case :)

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
IT'S SO SAD!!! :(
Diff'rent Strokes was one of my favorite shows growing up, GC was the centerpiece of it.
Honestly, upon finding out I felt about as sad as when my grandfather died...
R.I.P. Gary

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Here's a good idea. Let's hold a smash/melee fest before akon or phase...this way we can get geared up for the coming weekend. Any thoughts on that? We can ask Nate to hold it at his place or someone else can volunteer. I just require to hitch a ride with someone to go there. It sounds like a good plan.

Bring melee as well...melee is always fun and of course I will bring a TV just in case :)
I can host one. I haven't for awhile due to personal issues. =(

I don't think I will be attending Phase 9, or if I do, I won't have enough money to enter, unless I money match beforehand and win, or I get a donation.... hmm.. expect me to be there (or not). ?

HOBO 25 won't be possible as well. I've got real life problems that must be addressed ASAP, so I will be on tournament (not smash) haitus these couple of weeks. I should be good to go by Phase 10, so it'll be over before I know it.

So... how's this Monday or Wednesday sound? I require votes. Monday or Wednesday? Or we can do both. =)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
lol quite literally
:laugh:
Wow, so cold blooded man >.<
Can't go to either. Memorial week I will be ultra busy, for i'll be out of town shooting photo's across from Oklahoma to other cities covering for the Memorial Marathons they will be hosting....that or sorting the pictures the entire week until that thursday.

Can't vote for either lol

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
ALSM wanted me to announce that he's having his Smashfest both MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY of this week.

Details are in the OP under "Understandable Johns."

The OP, however, is hidden under a spoiler, so yeah.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
It doesn't sound like you've watched any of the earlier seasons of Diff'rent Strokes.
Do that and have this debate.

"Whatchoo talkin' bout" is more famous than anything Hopper's ever done.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
That line is GC's world-renowned trademark, a lot of my relatives in INDIA know about it.
Most of them haven't even heard of Dennis Hopper.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For anybody who is going to hobo 25, plz post your mid tier team in the hobo thread so i can sorta get a head count.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Oh yeah a teammate, I haven't exactly thought about that yet...
Problem solved.

And if it came down to who's more ******, Dennis Hopper just kicked a small c hild in the nuts to do so...sorry Gary Coleman, you have no balls....thus Dennis wins.

And he played the best mother..... villains:laugh:

Top Bottom