• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Guys, I have SUPER De-Hype news. =(

Apparently the 8th is MTG celebration day so I'm pretty much being forced to push my tournament AGAIN to either the 22nd or the 29th. I might be able to get the tournament on a Sunday but people are busy so that's super de-hype.

Edit: I forgot Rev 13 is on the 22nd, so I'm now taking the 29th for this, I'm quite annoyed, this is the SECOND time my tournament has been pushed back.

Double effing edit: Now it's okay and we're still on for the 8th, sometimes this venue..I tell you.
OMG This is like so totally irritating and like omg I totes feel your pain booboo I would be like so totally like pissed if like I had to deal with small, real world problems too like omg! Sometimes I just cant like, imagine what it must like feel like, like, like, like, O.M.G!

seriously.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Disqo won't die.

Everyone else, come to the next Ascension it's going to be at the end of the month with a bigger venue. I'm about to meet up with some people to confirm the place so we can have a nice livestreaming of Houston winning! <3

Watch out for the mine on the platform Denti and ALSM.

Denti

Smash Master
Disqo won't die.

Everyone else, come to the next Ascension it's going to be at the end of the month with a bigger venue. I'm about to meet up with some people to confirm the place so we can have a nice livestreaming of Houston winning! <3

Try not to have it on the 29th. My region is going to the Kansas regional that date. De lux has had it planned for like months.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Disqo won't die.

Please don't ban Meta Knight.

Oh yes, I want my revenge from last time, especially against PJ and Bio. I got them next time. And of course, the rest of Houston.

:phone:

Sync.

Smash Champion
Try not to have it on the 29th. My region is going to the Kansas regional that date. De lux has had it planned for like months.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure it doesn't fall on that date brolimar.

Please don't ban Meta Knight.

Oh yes, I want my revenge from last time, especially against PJ and Bio. I got them next time. And of course, the rest of Houston.

:phone:
Sorry brotini, I'm keeping MK forever banned.

Roxas M

Smash Master
If Swaka & DMG are going, i'll probably tag along to stream. Don't feel like entering because I haven't touched Brawl since the last Crusade, lol.

Plus I'm bad at this game etc.

Also, Texas HAS MKs? I kinda miss playing MKs now, better than RANDOM *** DKs TWICE IN A ROW.
/midtiers

Denti

Smash Master
We should all just agree on the next big upcoming national's ruleset so Texas can train to actually look/be good again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also I changed some stuff on Rev 12 and Rev 13

Mid/low tier tournaments for both and Apex stagelist for Rev 13.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
No thank you, and I'll tell you why. If Texas is to have a National again, we must have its own ruleset, not one that is copied from other tournaments. Perhaps that is one thing that I will agree with Xyro on. At least he took Unity 2.1 and made it Whobo's ruleset without changing anything to it to make it his "National" ruleset, unlike Apex and STKAR.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Edit: So i get this feeling that like almost every other region in TX hates me for something. BWEHHHHHHppp
Can't help but notice that the way you phrase this makes it seem as though you have some idea of why people might hate you.

Top Bottom