• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Fort Worth tourny OMG

swift

Smash Journeyman
Zinth & I are still down to go, but my car broke down yesterday and you know Zinth doesn't have a car...maybe Brawl players will be going and we can hitch with them.

Why will this be your last TX tourney? You moving?
DOH moved to Washington DC. That's why it is his last TX tourny

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
I want to see a bigger melee turn out this friday, lets all pretend we don't live in texas.
problem solved.

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
Logging on for the first time in YEARS because this is literally a mile away from me. I live near 35 and basswood so I will be trying to attend. Haven't played smash in about 3 years though so ill be a little rusty.

swift

Smash Journeyman
cool

It's a plan.
sounds good to me Chris. By the way we are going to have pizza and drinks so bring some extra cash if you guys would like that. We are also going to have a mariokart double dash as a side tourny if anyone is interested. I look forward to seeing you guys there. You don't have to be the best in Melee we just want to have a good time alright :bee:

Denti

Smash Master
I'm disappointed in my performance but I wasn't training anywhere near enough to actually show any results better than how I performed. I'm going to start training and I'll be aiming to do much better than I did this time :)

GO :jigglypuff:

.....zzzzzzzzzz "GAME SET!"

nevakee

Smash Rookie
Was fun playing with everyone. Next month I'll try to bring my brother out of retirement too; I bet he's missing melee ^^. Thanks to swift and everyone else involved in organizing these!

SealGoat

Smash Rookie
I know you said once a month

Got to this thread a little late haha.
Do you happen to know when the next scheduled get together is?
I live in Richland Hills. Would love to come check out the atmosphere!

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
This was a blast, thanks to everyone who helped get it all together.

special thanks to Nevakee, you were an awesome teammate and way too good for me in singles play

swift

Smash Journeyman
Next OMG is this month on July 29th!!!!!!!
Sorry guys I was in a rush to leave and I did not save the bracket. You guys all did a great job. Keep telling the people in your area about OMG. There are a lot of smashers in the area that still don't know about this tourny.

Shoutouts!
Nevakee You have awesome tech skill keep getting fighting experience and you will be a beast.
Bluezaft Your spacing is super good. I had a really hard time approaching you. I have much to learn to be able to beat you.
Denti Don't feel too bad you played me your first round. (I am sadly the best player in Fort worth because DOH left.) I like your creative ideas to host 64 smash. I'm glad we are hosting tournys together.
Waterless fishie It seems you get better every time I see you. You are an awesome competitor. You always get top five in both doubles and singles. Good job.
Wilhelmsan I would like to play you more. I had fun playing you in doubles.
Everyone else I had a great time. Please come back again and make this melee scene awesome. I know a lot of people are rusty but just shake off the rust and have fun. It's just a game.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Still haven't forgotten OMG, most fun I've had in tourney ever, I'll be back someday...someday...
Seriously people go to these so freakin good

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
Woah, sorry guys I've been missing since the last tourney in May :( I have had a lot of things keeping me busy, unable to pay attention to the community. I know I'm new to this community but I'm just posting so you know that I'm still around, I'll try to make it to next friday's tourney.

swift

Smash Journeyman
hey

Woah, sorry guys I've been missing since the last tourney in May :( I have had a lot of things keeping me busy, unable to pay attention to the community. I know I'm new to this community but I'm just posting so you know that I'm still around, I'll try to make it to next friday's tourney.
its cool man. The community would like to see ya in action.

Top Bottom