• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisy Idea

PKNintendo

Smash Master
See, thats why I like Daisy. Unlike Waluigi, she can relate to Peach, and help form a moveset. Waluigi is stuck with no one. (Not even his own brother, since Wario has his Warioware inc moveset)

Daisy alts?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
what is Waluigi's relation to Wario anyway? he just showed up in mario tennis, like "hey, im Waluigi!" >__>

by alts you mean alternate colors?

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Woo!! For Waluigi! My second favourite character in the Marioverse :bee:. Very mysterious, but likely just to stay as a trophy-thingy. He could be an all original character, so he wouldn't be a clone!

Sorry 'bout that. this is the Daisy thread, so I'll keep those ideas for somewhere else. For alternate colours, I'm guessing it will be the same as Peach's with a few differences. I'm sure I posted it earlier....hang on....

Ah here we are!

In terms of dress colours, she'd prob just have the same as Peach:
1. Classic Daisy
2. Peach - blonde hair (style unchanged), pink dress (still Daisy version)
3. Red dress
4. Blue dress
5. Green dress
6. White dress

If you have other suggestions for colours/outfits, just say!
Maybe another thought, she could have a black dress too! Or instead of white, idk. The Red, Blue & Green dresses are kinda necessary because of the Team battles

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ scythe w/ black dress

Oh! Just had a thought. WHat if DAisy had her old outfit from before her redesign in MP4? It could be like an alternate costume (ie Wario in his Warioware or Regular outfit). Plus or instead she could have her sporty outfit. Huh?

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
No no no...

I was thinking of Daisy with her default costume with an orange/yellow/red coloured scythe with flowers all over it! Think about it! She could be top/high tier with that kind of range!

:laugh:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i think the sports outfits added to both Peach and Daisy would be nicer. on colors maybe exchange the white dress for a purple one and give Peach and actual blue dress.

fi daisy had a scythe she'd be broken. also it just wouldn't fit. Daisy the reaper? thats more of a Zelda title.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
i think the sports outfits added to both Peach and Daisy would be nicer. on colors maybe exchange the white dress for a purple one and give Peach and actual blue dress.
OH, I like the purple! I can see it now! Daisy, awash in nocturnal purples and midnight blues! And it would match Waluigi, which makes me pleased!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
exactly the point lol.

Edit: it was more on matching Luigi's Waluigi outfit. and the fact that Zelda's black looks better than Daisys would look i think.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
exactly the point lol.

Edit: it was more on matching Luigi's Waluigi outfit. and the fact that Zelda's black looks better than Daisys would look i think.

True, true. Is it just me, or does it seem like Zelda is the most elegant Princess in the game? Peach seems so...goofy & klutzy.

I hope Daisy wouldn't be like that. She's too rough & tough. So, do you think she should have a Peach outfit? Or should she and Peach drop the pallette swap thing, and get a different colour?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I dont really think Daisy should have a dress at all.
I think she should have upgraded outfits from all the Mario sport games.

If there is a fourth installment of SSB and Daisy's in it they should drop Peach's Daisyish outfit and give her a new one, perhaps the one from the old NES days where her dress was white with red hair?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
they could keep it, no harm done in keeping. it would actually be fun to play imposter battles that way. Zelda's just being Zelda. personally i always thought she had an elegance about her that far excedded peach and daisy. Rosalina might be able to match her. in fact its kinda like this:

Zelda: elegant, graceful, gothic

Peach: goofy, cute, klutzy, classic princess

Daisy: Tomboy, rough, rub in victories, sports queen

Zamus: sex appeal, ***** w/ the whip, fetish, Standard female fighter in other fighting games, think Ivy from SC.

Krystal: furry, sex appeal, overated

just throwing some things out there.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
true

Zelda is more queen-esque then the other princesses. She was more of a leader, one who would march with the soldiers etc.

Peach is a blonde steryotype.

Daisy is a brunnette steryotype X.X

Zamus; jigglyzelda hit the nail on this one, its the ivy/chun li/pai chan of brawl... even though fox has the chun li kick....

S.P.I.N.N.I.N.G. B.I.R.D. K.I.C.K.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts

This a picture of what Daisy might have looked like in Brawl. Sorry about the not-so-great-quality!;)

All credit to Oozo the Clown for the making of the picture! ;)

Opinions? Comments? Do tell! ;)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@ Peachy
OOoo i like it. i wonder if the dress would have the same format as Peachs though, with the same embriodery. it almost looks believable, just the pose brings back the reality. oh well its still nice

10Daisys

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
This a picture of what Daisy might have looked like in Brawl. Sorry about the not-so-great-quality!;)
Meh, I would like Daisy with longer hair, although since most of the females have long hair I guess a little variety wouldnt hurt.

OMG! I just had an idea. You know how Wario has about 10 different outfits? Well what if 5 of Daisy's outfits were dresses and the other 5 could be outfits from the various Mario sport games?

~Peachy~

@Airgemini: Maybe Daisy will have an alternate costume where she has longer hair?

I was hoping Peach can have a ponytail in Brawl. ( as an alternate costume;))

Hmmmm.. but it seems that picture is the closest to seeing a "Daisy in Brawl picture"....

•Col•

Smash Champion
Uh.... Why is this in the Brawl Peach forum? xD

Anyway... At least Peach has a Daisy alternate color set; You should be happy with that.... I'd be ecstatic if they gave Marth or Ike a Roy color swap... At least it'd be better than no Roy in Brawl at all...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
well its in the Peach boards for 3 reasons

1. CizD is a peach main.
2. Daisy is similar yet different to Peach.
3. it fits better here.

and i miss Roy too, as well as Pichu :(

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Uh.... Why is this in the Brawl Peach forum? xD

Anyway... At least Peach has a Daisy alternate color set; You should be happy with that.... I'd be ecstatic if they gave Marth or Ike a Roy color swap... At least it'd be better than no Roy in Brawl at all...
Ummm, I was just gonna introduce it here, since I could only assume that Daisy and Peach were gonna be semi-clones, but I was thinking of making a Social group for this instead. Then a moderator could just lock this thread and be done with it. It wouldn't clog up the Peach Boards. What do you think?

Pichu left? I thought he evolved into Brawl Pikachu and Melee Pikachu was cut from the roster.
Lol, pokemon got out of hand when they went past 150 :ohwell:

I really love the Daisy Brawl Trophy, btw.

~Peachy~

Sooo... CedricIzDead... what do you think of the "Brawl Daisy Picture";)

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've decided (with JigglyZelda003) to make a Social group for this, instead of it clogging up the Peach boards. So, I'm looking for a good name for the group.

I have like NO imagination, so all I could think of was "Hi! I'm Daisy", but that is a crap name.

Something funny maybe. You are all bright, so can come up with something. All ideas welcome!

~Peachy~

All I can think of are The Daisy Cruisers and The Flower Fighters but they are both very cheesy names. ^__^"

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
maybe the Daisy Queenbees? its not original since its in mario superstar baseball but its something while i think some more.

Edit: while "Hi! im Daisy" isn't too bad it will bring lots of flame from all Daisy haters. that quote just fires some of them up

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
maybe the Daisy Queenbees? its not original since its in mario superstar baseball but its something while i think some more.

Edit: while "Hi! im Daisy" isn't too bad it will bring lots of flame from all Daisy haters. that quote just fires some of them up
That's another reason to use it :bee:

I like the Queenbees thing, since it has relevance to Daisy. I also love The Daisy Cruisers and Flower Fighters :bee: Someone suggested "Flower Power" to me, so what do you think?

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Okay current suggestions for Social Group Names:

"Hi! I'm Daisy"
"Daisy Queenbees"
"The Daisy Cruisers"
"Flower Fighters"
"Damsel in Success"
"Tomboy Trouble"
"Power Princess"
"Flower Power"

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
If you follow along the idea of the first name, how about "Hi! We're Daisy!"
I like it :]

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I like "Hi! We're Daisy!". So do we all want to go for that?

Oh, and look what I found on deviantART:

What do you think? Oh, btw, I never made it.

Top Bottom