• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da-na-nuh-nuh BATBALL! (mostly) mk combo vid

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
hey guys, my girlfriend Kassandranova made me my first combo video
hmmm.... is that what girlfriends do nowadays for their men who are smashers? Now that I think of it, everytime I made a combo video people thought something similar. I make Straked (Now known as mad) a homage video and I get a comment "Are you and Straked lovers or something"
pity I had to remove that vid tho, ever since he became a mod he went bat**** bipolar on me... =/

I make samboner a combo vid, and someone asks if he's my boyfriend lol. I don't think im going to be making people anymore combo videos now.........

oh yes...

your video...

I'll take a look.

breez

Smash Ace
Music is terrible. Bad quality. Poorly made vid.

btw I got about 10 seconds in before turning it off because my ears hurt.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Yeah she's gonna work on the quality. Dunno why youtube ***** it so bad. Will fix.
youtube is messed up. I have same issues with my quality, when I make the vid it looks fine, when I upload it it looks worse. I guess having a capture card is mandatory now =/

kristan2000

Smash Rookie
WOW DID YOU MOTHER****ERS SEE THE FEAR IN JUELZ FACE RIGHT BEFORE HE SAID JAY CANT PUSH HIS ALBUM BACK, HE REALLY HAD TO THINK ABOUT THAT LIKE AM I SURE I WANT TO SAY THIS HE DIDNT LOOK ALL THAT CONFIDENT.

NOT TO MENTION WHO IS HE TRYING TO IMPRESS WEARING 100 DIFFERENT CHAINS THAT HE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT OWE AND I’D PROBABLY RESPECT HIM LESS IF HE REALLY DID SPEND MONEY ON ANY OF THAT
===========
Microscope Illumination
olive oil benefits

Weet

Smash Rookie
Worst combo video ever. Horrible music, no combos, horrible quality, Youtube didn't even **** the quality your just an idiot for making the worst combo video in history.

Die.

Top Bottom