• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da/ea Presents: SCRIMAGE 1v1 + 2v2 Tourney april 14th

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
so theres nothing tonight or tomorrow? and doesnt web2zone have singles next week so its gonna be 2 singles tourneys? im prob goin to nyclan anywayz tonight cuz i have some friends goin.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

This Is How It Is Next Sat We Are Having The 1v1 Tounrey Its Goign To Start At 4pm Until We Are Done Which Means We Might Have Time Fo Rteams Afterwards Dont Hold It Against Me But We Just Might So Ppl Remember Next Week 1v1 Tounrey Starts At 4pm.

I Repeat4pm Until We Are Done

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
oooh is killa fleet coming to this? i thought they had plans to go to that crew thing in jersey? i dont know wat ima do now...

D1

Banned via Administration
Ewww so I could go to NYCLan mad early and get an uber amount of warmups w/ pplz?!!

YES!

Eggm

Smash Hero
You should make this biweekly oppsoite weekends of the TSA biweeklies so we have tournies every weekend in the reigon.. that would be hot and amazing, if that can't be done.. make this at like 7, so we can do both biweeklies. xD

Hey wes, why is the tourney starting at 4pm?
just wondering because im busy later in the day. And also, if it is set in stone to start at 4, what time do you expect the 1v1s to finish?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Yeah It Starts At 4pm And 1v1 Will Prob End At Like 9 Or 10 And Then If We Have More Time Then We Will Do Teams. But Also This Is Going To Be A Test Right Now Of Having This Biweekly Late I Will Ask Ppl When They Get There Will They Like It To Be Pushed To The Normal Time Of Tounries. Ok Ppl?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
meh...I'll go if I feel like it...and if my friends go...otherwise no. Killafox if you see this, I might probably only be able to go smash on thursday probably not wednesday.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I guess no more sexy appearnces from NY smashers @ the TSA biweeklies anymore =\ I reallyw ish this was on opposite weekends..

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement To All Da Members

To Everyone In Da You Must Show Up To This Toureny Because Afterwards We Are Going To Give The Following Ppl Our Da Tryouts To See If They Will Pass So They Can Join The Crew:

D1
Jayoyeah

The 2 Above Ppl Must Show Up To Take Part In The Da Tryouts .

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

remember everyone the tounrey starts at 4PM and remember its 12 bux for singles and if we do teams it will be 10 bux per teammate.

so remember it will start at 4pm

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
D1 is trying out for DA?? no way he said he left brooklyknights cuz he wanted to be a lone smasher....

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i just dont feel like playing smash lately i think losing so badly at the last couple of tourneys knocked my morale down.... hope u have a good turnout wes.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Wtf?!!?
No way!
Killafox?? who used his name? b/c he was with us somewhere else.
This looked like the ghettoest tourney turnout lol.

D1

Banned via Administration
WRONG thread M2K this is the DA tourney that occured yesterday.

Results as far as I remember were:

1st Wes
2nd Hax
3rd D1
4th Starzonedge
5th DarkBulb

Idunno the rest?

LOL PC wasn't even here for this event!

ROFL he was at the Killer Fleet event on Friday night noob

D1 is trying out for DA?? no way he said he left brooklyknights cuz he wanted to be a lone smasher....
^_^; ...*runs*

my post was an april fools. I didnt go and I dont know who went either. :)

but yea that wouldve been mad funny WK lol

what happened with the DA tryout d1?.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Thanx To All That Went Too Bad Ppl That Said Thet Was Coming Didnt Come It Seems Ppl Say One Thing And Do The Other . Ppl Say They Are Goin To Come Just To Shut Me Up But Its All Good. Anyways The Next One Is Going To Start At 12pm Until We Are Done And It Will Have Teams And Singles And Its Going To Take Place On April 14th.

Hope To See Yall There

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
oh snap son im definitely there this time for real. ima save up money to go from now son!! sowwy i couldnt go last time wes u fowgive me?

Cia

das kwl
I'm glad i started lookin at random threads because i would never have known about this. I will try my best to make it to this one. I somehow over estimated my funds, and i was not able to make the last one.. LoLz.. in any case.. you can expect an appearance from me, because i refuse to (willingly) miss another "smash" event :D

Top Bottom