• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da/ea Presents: SCRIMAGE 1v1 + 2v2 Tourney april 14th

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wtf

My Main Aint Falco Its Still Samus And I Just Play With Shiek Samus And Fox Wtf, Anyways See Everyone There And Ths Is The Line Up In Crew Battles If Killer Fleet Dont **** Out We Have:wes, Dire, Comp, Ron, Kubuu,bum And Rafa Vs Any Of Killer Fleets Seven We Will Do It 35 Stock Aight Guyz How Does That Sound Or We Can Do It A Everyone Fights Everyone And The Crew With The Best Record Wins .

Cia

das kwl
Will this crew battle be recorded?? it's going to be interesting, and it's definitely going to affect the rankings that each of the players already have

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg i 4got i had other plans for this weekend dam!!!! i wanted to sit down and have samus dittos with wes... double wall jumps to missles = wes quit... lol <3 wes.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
um can i go like during 2v2 and still register? i only want to play singles but its 9am and i havent gone to sleep so yeah im not showing up at 11

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Registration Starts At Like 11am And It Will End At Like 1230 , 2v2 Is 1st Then 1v1 Is After That And If There Is A Crew That Wants To Battle D.a We Can Do That Too I Am Going To Bring My Small Tv To Record Matches Or My Vcr To Record Matches.

Top Bottom