• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HYPE LIVE STREAM SOMEONE SUCK ME OFF? DONT INFRACT ME THOUGH I LOVE LiFE

GO ALLY AND M2K

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just got PERSONAL WORD from Azn Lep, who is standing right in front of me, that grand finals Brawl Doubles is running right now in a hotel room. Singles has NOT started.

CO18

Smash Hero
give us details about your MM with ally!
Umm they were all last stock on BF, Halberd and FD lol.

Ive got no toon links to play though lol I wish i lived near jash or something so i could play him alot lol. I hate wifi now though especially vs campy chars so I doubt ill do that :/ lol

Drynster

Smash Cadet

Ive got no toon links to play though lol I wish i lived near jash or something so i could play him alot lol. I hate wifi now though especially vs campy chars so I doubt ill do that :/ lol
crappy wifi experience is better then no experience.

Player-3

Smash Hero

but wifi iz funnnn

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
how do u sig something AND GUYS ISAI JUST CALLED HE SAID WATCHA WEARING. AND ON TOPIC HE SAID KEN IS GOING TO MM MANGO FOR THE TITLE: KING OF SMASH.

*Looks down slowly* ...

O///////////////////////////////////////O

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, slight modification, singles finals hasn't FINISHED, it has indeed started. As of 1 minute ago it was game 5 of the first set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom