• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Vegeta: Yes, he was so weak we could actually GROW RADDITZ!
Radditz: I hate you all!

Ally ftw

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Please dont tell me Inui and Atomsk got 2nd INUI GONNA BRAG HIS *** OFF TO ME so gay...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The chances are that the tournament will be coming back to the hotel.

I AM SURE THAT IF THIS GETS BACK TO THE HOTEL LIVE STREAMING WILL BE POSSIBLE

I am on the internets right now at the hotel... I even have recording equipment that freezes ustream when I try to use it :|

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Eww at the DBZ Abridged quotes. You guys should watch thumbswayup's DBZ the REAL abridged. That **** gets funny in the last like 2-3 episodes.
-Rei

Cross.

Smash Ace
awww man....dojo lost? ****. With my favorite player out im going to bed. Hope m2k wins. Good **** dojo.

edit: **** it seems ironic if he lost by time up? Is that what happened?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
TeamFourStar has the best DBZ abridged ever... wow that's WAAAY off topic. I should stop. Like twilight prince due said.

So, if this goes like M2K loses to ally and beats tyrant or the rare ally loses and beats tyrant, regardless, it'll probably be M2K vs ALly, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom