• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that you don't care about American regional crew battles :p
Now what ever gave you that impression? I'd love to see an American regional crew battle wtih eastvswest

just not with barlw

and yeah why isn't north listed up there, King? : [

M15t3R E

Smash Master

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'd totally hop on the smash bus in louisiana.

It's worth noting though that this thing is probably going to require (a) way more logisitcal bull**** than anyone is really giving thought to atm and (b) multiple busses if it really does get off the ground. If it does happen though, I-10 goes through new orleans, and I'll totally hop on there.

The King

Smash Ace
Should Regional Crews go down... Canada will definitely be our 5th Region in the crew battle =)

Bailey

Smash Hero
But the smash bus says HI WE ARE REAL WINNERS.

Cross country road trip with friends you've known since kindergarten spending your last summer together getting eff'd up and traveling cross country just seems cooler.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
This would be soo much better if it was only Melee
Hell no. I agree that Melee > Brawl, but if it was your way, the turnout would be FAR less.

And does anyone seriously have the type of connections to get a cross-country Smash bus for us?
Otherwise, the plane ticket for me will be at least $500.

Niko_K

Smash Master
The smash bus is going to be an incredible project once successful. Round robin tournament on board anyone? xD

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Florida might make an appearance.

Maybe we will all chip in to send Shiz to this.

I'll throw down $20 to see Shiz at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom