• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyberden - Columbia, Md - Sept 27, 08 - SSBB 1v1/2v2- Results

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
The ability to not care about what you people think is awesome. None of you know me at all and I don't care about any of you, so why should I care about your opinions of me? You're wasting your time writing posts like that, and I'm not going to let you waste my time by even reading them.
Ill grace you with one final post and you can respond to it if you want but I don't really care.
We do know you, because you spend all of your time around us and its very unpleasant
You do care about our opinions because you waste your time posting here speaking of your petty accomplishments even though nobody ever dignifies you with a response
I'm not wasting my time, because I know you read it or you wouldn't have bothered to reply
If you really don't care about us, then just leave us alone and exit the smash scene.
You probably would have done this by now, but I'm sure you get the same treatment everywhere you go
You can just sit there and never change if you're honestly happy with yourself
I'm pretty confident that happy people don't spend such vast amounts of energy on trying to improve the self-image they exhibit in a video game community
I could be wrong, but I don't find myself in a tournament trying to look cool by **** talking people who were nice to me and trying to say things that might impress people who actually have the right to talk ****(but don't do so as frequently as you because they're usually decent people)

Keep telling yourself you don't care
I'm only trying to help you understand that if you want people to respect you as you so clearly do, some changes need to be made.
If you won't change, at least realize that people do not want to be bothered by you when all you're going to talk about is yourself.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We do know you, because you spend all of your time around us and its very unpleasant
lol, no, you don't. If you were even half right about me having 0 compassion and generousity and other nonsense, I'd have 0 friends, but I have a lot of very close friends, so...

Only seeing someone at tournaments and on the internet in a community based on a single game =/= knowing them.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
proved my point by immediately replying and copy pasting something I said and recalling past things which were said in previous posts
If you have so many very close friends, and don't really care about what I think of you, why would you bother trying to prove yourself to me?

Listen you don't need to like me or listen to anything I say, but people express who they are through their actions, not words.

You have a list of things that offend even a person as tolerant as myself.
Consider it if you think it might be time to try a new approach on people.
Ignore it if you wish to remain the same person you are and keep all doors of opportunity closed off because you are simply not willing to be the least bit decent in order to meet people who may influence your life in a positive way

Vist

Smash Champion
lol yeah I wasn't too crazy about the seeds. I fought neo 2nd round and slikvik right after I lost. I don't mind the fact that I lost to them but I do mind that I fought them as early on as I did and that there were many other players that I fight much less often who I could've played instead. I still had fun anywayzzz

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow, another topic where its everyone vs. Inui because he said something that was completely worthless yet again...how many times does this need to happen before he gets the idea?

Anyways, I had a great time at the tourney! JCaesar we still have to MM and Travis too but i'm sure there will be another tourney.

Boss- Redskins looked great didn't they! Rockin Jason Campbell is doing very well.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ravens >>>>>>>> Redskins

5 bucks says Inui is an only child.

Tantalus, I gave up on ZSS after it was getting trashed by Yoster *wtf sadface* but I'll MM you with my PT. We should smash sometime this week.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yes we could smash this week any day but today and was the pt mm a ditto? either way i'm good for it. my mario beat slik's peach 2 stock (it was at pirate ship though he got blown up) but i did really well at this tourney i had to use lucario against vanilla waffle my teammate in singles but other than that rob was fantastic i didn't do too bad agaisn't plank with rob

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Wish I could have made it... technically I was there and watched one match of the semis or finals but I was passing through to head from bmore to umd for a party so I decided to play a couple games of ITG.

I still don't really know anyone so I didn't say anything lol but whatever I guess i'll be at the next and i'll be at AUSA and probably bringing a setup for my room so yeah just PM me if your up for it.

I think the next CD tourney is oct 25 so I should be in attendance for that...
...Stiches are annoying >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Inui actually has a brother, who steals, is a bad person (stole 180 dollars of my money about 2 years ago, stole Magus's and some other people's money as well), and is now in jail for stabbing someone. JCaesar, you owe me 5 dollars
It wasn't a real bet. Entertaining story though. I still have your blanket, what's the next MD/VA tourney you're coming to?

Lobos

Smash Master
All sorts of **** in here and jcaesar is right.....ravens >>>> redskins lol
Kaiser we need to team again lol random teammates ftw

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
oh hell yeah, it would be as big a blowout as the real ravens vs redskins game this december will be

g-regulate

Smash Hero
m2k that sounds like personal info that no one here needs to know and is unrelated. we can rag on his smash brothers ignorance all we want, and his likenesses to randy daytona, but no need to get personal.

wish i couldve come to this but im poor, we all gotta step it up and break into H2YLs winnings!!

echos

Smash Journeyman
m2k that sounds like personal info that no one here needs to know and is unrelated. we can rag on his smash brothers ignorance all we want, and his likenesses to randy daytona, but no need to get personal.

wish i couldve come to this but im poor, we all gotta step it up and break into H2YLs winnings!!
my ganon game has been stepped up g-reg if you wanna mm me in some ganon dittos im game

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Thought this was cyberden results thread not inui vs the world threads...just saying lol

Top Bottom