• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Stage Project

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
I really like this idea and hope to see it implemented soon. I think there is a lot of potential in custom stages. I'd like to know why so many people are against flats with plats? How different does the level need to be exactly before its considered "different enough" to not be redundant? What about asymmetrical stages? How high should the platforms be? How large? The measurements for the stage? How low the ceiling? How wide the sides in relation to the stage, ect. How mhard would it be to get everyone to agree on some universal measurements?

Examples: Low ceiling = 24 squares up from the stage, Mid ceiling = 32 squares, High = 38, ect. In this case it would be increments of 6, which is a noticeable change from stage to stage. It could work this way from the edges of the stage to the side blats zones as well.

Platforms could universally be set to 6 spaces wide and minimum 5 spaces off the ground, similar to battlefield

Having universal agreed upon measurements for stages would create a way for people to start creating. Setting these sorts of limitations could keep all sorts of different stages uniform, so even if you've never played on the stage before you know that every stage described as "low ceiling, mid sides" would have the same kill percents as all other stages with those measurements. Same goes for platforms, you know how they work. They're all 6 spaces wide and at least 5 spaces apart vertically, so you can just look at the placement of the platforms and you already know how to play the stage just because all stages are built the same.

I think it could be something worth looking into. And once you have these rules set in place you can start breaking them to make more unique levels.
I really like this idea and hope to see it implemented soon. I think there is a lot of potential in custom stages. I'd like to know why so many people are against flats with plats? How different does the level need to be exactly before its considered "different enough" to not be redundant? What about asymmetrical stages? How high should the platforms be? How large? The measurements for the stage? How low the ceiling? How wide the sides in relation to the stage, ect. How mhard would it be to get everyone to agree on some universal measurements?

Examples: Low ceiling = 24 squares up from the stage, Mid ceiling = 32 squares, High = 38, ect. In this case it would be increments of 6, which is a noticeable change from stage to stage. It could work this way from the edges of the stage to the side blats zones as well.

Platforms could universally be set to 6 spaces wide and minimum 5 spaces off the ground, similar to battlefield

Having universal agreed upon measurements for stages would create a way for people to start creating. Setting these sorts of limitations could keep all sorts of different stages uniform, so even if you've never played on the stage before you know that every stage described as "low ceiling, mid sides" would have the same kill percents as all other stages with those measurements. Same goes for platforms, you know how they work. They're all 6 spaces wide and at least 5 spaces apart vertically, so you can just look at the placement of the platforms and you already know how to play the stage just because all stages are built the same.

I think it could be something worth looking into. And once you have these rules set in place you can start breaking them to make more unique levels.
This is a great idea. Knowing the boundaries would quell some hesitation from competitive players and teach which matchups the stage helps/hurts. This is something our builders should be aware of.

ALSO thanks to builders @ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo and @ VanillaThunderbolt VanillaThunderbolt we have 9 stages ready for testing. So far Wario Ware and PS are the strongest IMO. Other stages have a few problems, notably spawn locations. There's a way to control them that I saw somewhere but don't recall, so if anyone knows please inform us. In addition this list of Blueprints will definitely assist any of our builders: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0z8Bqx_Ra_5hSdVake2rBssh75vGDzIq

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
ALSO thanks to builders @ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo and @ VanillaThunderbolt VanillaThunderbolt we have 9 stages ready for testing. So far Wario Ware and PS are the strongest IMO.
You're welcome! Be sure to let us know if you want us to make edits to any of the stages or need us to make more stages.
Other stages have a few problems, notably spawn locations. There's a way to control them that I saw somewhere but don't recall, so if anyone knows please inform us.
Funny you should mention that, I made a poor man's guide of how to change spawn locations after I discovered it was a thing: http://smashboards.com/threads/useful-stage-builder-glitch.398576/#post-18962794
Also, @ Rifick Rifick said he might be making his own stage builder guides in the future.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Would legal stages from fan games be valid to suggest?

Two of my more popular stages are Sky Sanctuary Zone, a counterpick in Super Smash Flash 2, and a reduced-sized version of District Court, a starter in Super Smash Bros. Crusade. Both of them have been deemed suitable for tournaments in their source games by their respective back rooms - the only reason DC had to be reduced was because Crusade's stage-character ratio in general tends to be very large. (I do have a Crusade-accurate version up as well for comparison purposes.)

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
Would legal stages from fan games be valid to suggest?

Two of my more popular stages are Sky Sanctuary Zone, a counterpick in Super Smash Flash 2, and a reduced-sized version of District Court, a starter in Super Smash Bros. Crusade. Both of them have been deemed suitable for tournaments in their source games by their respective back rooms - the only reason DC had to be reduced was because Crusade's stage-character ratio in general tends to be very large. (I do have a Crusade-accurate version up as well for comparison purposes.)
Sure! All competitively viable builds are welcome regardless of their origin, although it's going to be difficult for the community to decide with so many ideas to choose from, that's why we're starting with remakes from official Smash games

You're welcome! Be sure to let us know if you want us to make edits to any of the stages or need us to make more stages.
Funny you should mention that, I made a poor man's guide of how to change spawn locations after I discovered it was a thing: http://smashboards.com/threads/useful-stage-builder-glitch.398576/#post-18962794
Also, @ Rifick Rifick said he might be making his own stage builder guides in the future.
Nice. I have some competent testers reviewing your builds now. So far WW and PS are looking very strong. I've gotten suggestions that the platforms on WW could be a bit wider and that PS could be more like Project M with the platforms slightly further apart, but we're still testing so I wouldn't suggest any edits yet (Although I do feel like PS would look better with the Space BG myself). Yoshi's from Brawl is good but the spawn locations should be a bit further apart and more symmetrical if possible. I'd also be interested to see it with the platform slanted to make it more unique. Yoshi's from Melee feels great too, only issue is that Randall travels in more of an elliptical loop in Melee, I'm not sure if you can match that path in the builder. Overall your work is great and any changes would be minor. I'll keep you posted with the testing. Hoping to legalize some of these at my tourney on May 1st

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
The thing with spawn locations in the stage builder is that the game tries to spawn a player over the exact middle of the stage. The only way to dissuade it that I know of is to have a damaging or dynamic stage element covering the middle, i.e. a lava floor or a moving platform that comes up from the ground.

There are workarounds such as having a moving platform flush with the ground, but they tend to clip and look ugly.

And yeah, it's impossible to replicate Randall's path with the tools we have. Odds are, if there's any moving part then it won't carry over perfectly.

Last edited:

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
The thing with spawn locations in the stage builder is that the game tries to spawn a player over the exact middle of the stage. The only way to dissuade it that I know of is to have a damaging or dynamic stage element covering the middle, i.e. a lava floor or a moving platform that comes up from the ground.

There are workarounds such as having a moving platform flush with the ground, but they tend to clip and look ugly.

And yeah, it's impossible to replicate Randall's path with the tools we have. Odds are, if there's any moving part then it won't carry over perfectly.
Well the spawn issue is more manageable than that http://smashboards.com/threads/useful-stage-builder-glitch.398576/#post-18962794
And with Randall, I know it's possible to move platforms in a circle, so you're saying an oval isn't possible?

Rifick

Smash Cadet
No computer at the moment, but is you guys need any help with any stage editor tech, I'll try to help how I can.

Last edited:

Rifick

Smash Cadet

By going off grid you should be able to use the workarounds you talked about above without any textures poking through. Might take a few tries but it's not too difficult.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Well the spawn issue is more manageable than that http://smashboards.com/threads/useful-stage-builder-glitch.398576/#post-18962794
And with Randall, I know it's possible to move platforms in a circle, so you're saying an oval isn't possible?
Whenever I try that there's still a fair bit of weird clipping going on. Trying to make three contiguous chunks of ground also results in one of them being offset vertically for some reason. I've basically given up trying to be fancy with stuff like that, it rarely works for me.

I was unaware you could get the platforms to move in a circle, but I also keep the grid on at all times.

Last edited:

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
I'm very new to all the competitive Smash business, but I really like this idea, bring in a lot of variety of stages to tournaments. However, looking at a few of the stages I've made already, the only ones that would be competitive legal is Fountain of Dreams (which I'm sure people have already posted their own versions of), and Yoshi Story X, and maaaaaaybe the Fire Emblem Attack stage (possible counterpick maybe.)

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
I'm very new to all the competitive Smash business, but I really like this idea, bring in a lot of variety of stages to tournaments. However, looking at a few of the stages I've made already, the only ones that would be competitive legal is Fountain of Dreams (which I'm sure people have already posted their own versions of), and Yoshi Story X, and maaaaaaybe the Fire Emblem Attack stage (possible counterpick maybe.)
Your FoD is actually better than the one I've been testing from the looks of it. I've added it to our test list

VanillaThunderbolt

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2320-6131-6437
This is a great idea. Knowing the boundaries would quell some hesitation from competitive players and teach which matchups the stage helps/hurts. This is something our builders should be aware of.

ALSO thanks to builders @ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo and @ VanillaThunderbolt VanillaThunderbolt we have 9 stages ready for testing. So far Wario Ware and PS are the strongest IMO. Other stages have a few problems, notably spawn locations. There's a way to control them that I saw somewhere but don't recall, so if anyone knows please inform us. In addition this list of Blueprints will definitely assist any of our builders: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0z8Bqx_Ra_5hSdVake2rBssh75vGDzIq
Thanks for the shout out! :) Also @ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo , I didn't even know you could manipulate the spawn locations! I'm gonna have to hit the lab again and rework the stages I've made.

And @ rorycosgrove rorycosgrove I'm gonna be remaking a few of mine (mostly N64/Melee ones since I finally decided to just get an emulator to make it ACTUALLY scale) and adding about 4 or 5 more in the next few days, so I'll tag you in a post once it's up.

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
Really? I'm flattered, thank you!
Np. After some testing I feel it encounters the same issue with the platforms appearing too often. If the bowl part went lower, you could have the platforms go further down to take more time, I think this would be the only solution

Thanks for the shout out! :) Also @ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo , I didn't even know you could manipulate the spawn locations! I'm gonna have to hit the lab again and rework the stages I've made.

And @ rorycosgrove rorycosgrove I'm gonna be remaking a few of mine (mostly N64/Melee ones since I finally decided to just get an emulator to make it ACTUALLY scale) and adding about 4 or 5 more in the next few days, so I'll tag you in a post once it's up.
Awesome! Our testers felt that alot of them needed remakes as well. Excited to see the result

Also I was wrong about platforms moving in circles, so I guess a horizontal Randall is all we can use, unless we have 2 diagonal platforms or something but I doubt it

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
Np. After some testing I feel it encounters the same issue with the platforms appearing too often. If the bowl part went lower, you could have the platforms go further down to take more time, I think this would be the only solution
Okay, I'll see how much I can adjust the bowl, I want to say 4-5 blocks lower/deeper might do the trick. Really wish there was a way to adjust the platform movement speeds.

In the meantime, I've made another stage based on the center area of Mushroom Kingdom Melee. Not a straight recreation since solid blocks would've made a pseudo-cave of life, and removed the walk-offs, but I really liked the stage as a kid and I hadn't see anyone remake it. Edit: may have to adjust the spawn locations though, just realized that might cause some issues for balance.

Edit edit so that I don't double post: remade Fountain of Dreams, though I may have actually made the bowl too deep, as only one platform will show up at a time now, they'll never appear at the same time. Lots of feedback needed here.

Last edited:

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
Okay, I'll see how much I can adjust the bowl, I want to say 4-5 blocks lower/deeper might do the trick. Really wish there was a way to adjust the platform movement speeds.

In the meantime, I've made another stage based on the center area of Mushroom Kingdom Melee. Not a straight recreation since solid blocks would've made a pseudo-cave of life, and removed the walk-offs, but I really liked the stage as a kid and I hadn't see anyone remake it. Edit: may have to adjust the spawn locations though, just realized that might cause some issues for balance.

Edit edit so that I don't double post: remade Fountain of Dreams, though I may have actually made the bowl too deep, as only one platform will show up at a time now, they'll never appear at the same time. Lots of feedback needed here.
Thanks I'll test the new version soon. We're currently ready to bring PS, Yoshi's Island and WW into tournaments, so other stage testing might be a bit less focused on atm but we're still accepting designs/ideas.

Do we still need the melee yoshi's story? I have a version I can give.
If you think that yours is tantamount to or better than the existing Yoshi's Story, we can use it

@ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo thanks again for your work! Your stages have been widely praised by our testers, and we believe they are ready for tournament testing. For now we're going to use Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Pokemon Stadium, and WarioWare Inc. After much testing, the only changes that I would request are to have improved spawn locations on Yoshi's. I'm not sure if it's possible with the the slant of the ground but if so it would be very good for the stage. I would still prefer Pokemon Stadium with the space BG, but seeing as you'd have to remake the entire stage this can wait unless you're up for it. You might also want to increase the accuracy of Stadiums main platform using this blueprint, but the stage functions perfectly as is. And with that taken care of all I need is for you to rename those 3 with "CSP" as the first word in the title and we'll be ready to bring these into real tournaments!

Last edited:

mobilisq

Smash Ace
I'm glad you're committed to this. Being a stage editor main, I got the impression the scepticism was to strong through the Smash community for this type of change to work.

I am unfortunately not a competitive smash player. I have an decent understanding of what makes a stage competitive and what to avoid, but have been seeking someone more qualified to help by consulting my competitive projects:
http://imgur.com/a/CkjMe
All of witch are either ready to go, or a tweak or two away. (Maybe except that last one)

I'm not sure what your time line is like, but I'll definitely make an attempt at an aesthetically pleasing remake from your list whithen the next few days.

If you're interested in any of the stages posted above, it wouldn't take long to make the appropriate changes to get them game ready.

Good luck with the project. I hope it pans out.
Just a heads up: omega station has a floor clip due to the moving platform on the left. Tested these stages with a friend and he fell through twice in a row

Last edited:

DeathlyFerret

Smash Apprentice
Custom stages seem like a good idea already, and they would be a good way to add variety to the stage list (I'm ALREADY sick of seeing Smashville), but the stages should be unique, and kept to a minimum (maybe 2 or 3, max).

Rifick

Smash Cadet
Just a heads up: omega station has a floor clip due to the moving platform on the left. Tested these stages with a friend and he fell through twice in a row
Yeah. Found those on a few stages. Fortunately the ones I have found are fixable. It'll keep me busy this weekend though.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I have ten new past stages available for potential testing:
-Saffron City (N64)
-Planet Zebes (N64)
-Peach's Castle (Melee)
-Jungle Japes (Melee)
-Green Greens (Melee)
-Brinstar (Melee)
-Fourside (Melee)
-Spear Pillar (Brawl)
-Frigate Orpheon (Brawl)
-Pirate Ship (Brawl)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/UltraKoopaTroopa/posts
Thanks I'll test the new version soon. We're currently ready to bring PS, Yoshi's Island and WW into tournaments, so other stage testing might be a bit less focused on atm but we're still accepting designs/ideas.

@ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo thanks again for your work! Your stages have been widely praised by our testers, and we believe they are ready for tournament testing. For now we're going to use Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Pokemon Stadium, and WarioWare Inc. After much testing, the only changes that I would request are to have improved spawn locations on Yoshi's. I'm not sure if it's possible with the the slant of the ground but if so it would be very good for the stage. I would still prefer Pokemon Stadium with the space BG, but seeing as you'd have to remake the entire stage this can wait unless you're up for it. You might also want to increase the accuracy of Stadiums main platform using this blueprint, but the stage functions perfectly as is. And with that taken care of all I need is for you to rename those 3 with "CSP" as the first word in the title and we'll be ready to bring these into real tournaments!
I'll work on updating those three stages. I think I might have a solution for Yoshi's Island's spawning problem.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
-Saffron City (N64)
-Planet Zebes (N64)
-Peach's Castle (Melee)
-Jungle Japes (Melee)
-Green Greens (Melee)
-Brinstar (Melee)
-Fourside (Melee)
-Spear Pillar (Brawl)
-Frigate Orpheon (Brawl)
-Pirate Ship (Brawl)

I'll work on updating those three stages. I think I might have a solution for Yoshi's Island's spawning problem.
Make a moving platform that's flush with the floor and moves down, then turn off the grid and nudge it just a little bit down so that it doesn't visually clip through for the split second it comes back up. It should still render the width of the platform off limits for spawning.

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
you can't share stages you didn't create apparantly, that is what is going to kill the whole movement I think :/
The idea is that there would be one miiverse account that consolidates all of the custom stage together through the account's Likes, effectively becoming a custom stage list available for everyone, whether they're an official tournament or not.
However this does raise the question of what happens to stage posts when they're deleted, since the game does say that they're removed after 30 days. Monthly updates may be necessary if/when this project goes forward, even if it's just simply a repost with little to no changes to the stage itself.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
The idea is that there would be one miiverse account that consolidates all of the custom stage together through the account's Likes, effectively becoming a custom stage list available for everyone, whether they're an official tournament or not.
However this does raise the question of what happens to stage posts when they're deleted, since the game does say that they're removed after 30 days. Monthly updates may be necessary if/when this project goes forward, even if it's just simply a repost with little to no changes to the stage itself.
I didn't know you could download stages from miiverse, I thought it had to be a friend. That's neat...

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I don't think this particularly matters, but I don'tthink that the line in the center of the Fountain of Dreams stage in Miiverse account is actually in the center. Palu can warp-ledgecancel when standing right on top of it going to the right ledge, but not the left one.

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
-Saffron City (N64)
-Planet Zebes (N64)
-Peach's Castle (Melee)
-Jungle Japes (Melee)
-Green Greens (Melee)
-Brinstar (Melee)
-Fourside (Melee)
-Spear Pillar (Brawl)
-Frigate Orpheon (Brawl)
-Pirate Ship (Brawl)

Good thanks. I've actually just received word from a tester that they were able to somehow fall through Yoshi's Island. I'm waiting on a detailed explanation of the cause so we can find the solution. Update: not sure what the cause but the tester said "just tested and all you have to do as captain falcon is stand up from a ledge grab and you fall right through." Definitely something that needs to be fixed

I don't think this particularly matters, but I don'tthink that the line in the center of the Fountain of Dreams stage in Miiverse account is actually in the center. Palu can warp-ledgecancel when standing right on top of it going to the right ledge, but not the left one.
Yes that was a problem I noticed. We're not using this stage in our initial list but it will need adjustment when we get to it

Last edited:

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
Yes that was a problem I noticed. We're not using this stage in our initial list but it will need adjustment when we get to it
Hmm, from the sounds of it, it may be the Star that's interfering with it, and I hadn't noticed it interfering with dash attacks or Bowser Jr.'s Side Special. Simply moving it down should do it, but I'm also gonna try manipulating the spawns a bit, since P1 spawns directly below P2.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Hey I have over 20 remakes measured with Mario.
I'd love to join as a builder.

Another thing, the spawns shouldn't be a problem because you can agree to neutral positioning before the match starts.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
That's a pretty jank way to handle it and should really be worked around if at all possible. If these have any chance of being used as tournament stages they should be as easy to get and use as humanly possible.

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
Update to the Fountain of Dreams: Moved the star down, and blocked off P1's spawn, prettied up the stage to boot, and also made the stage slightly wider to compensate (like, 2 blocks, one on each side.) Now, on 1v1, the stage spawns them perfectly across from each other... on 4 players, people started spawning on the fall-through platform on the top (I believe it was Player 3?) while the other one spawned on the left edge of the stage. It's an improvement, but trying to correct that last problem with Smearglangelo's overlapping method is just frustrating, because I've found that if you timed it right (or wrong in the case of some characters with long down air cooldowns,) you could perform a down air while going through the top-most platform while landing on top of the one directly below it (the timing is hard though, I'd estimate single digit frames.) I haven't recreated this while trying to perform other moves, but with the timing and because of the motions involved (which is almost performing a down smash or down air anyway,) I want to say it will only work with down air/smash. I don't know if this is enough to affect tournament play or to just throw up my hands and say close enough and post it online since P1 and P2 are spawning in the right places.

Last edited:

Balgorxz

Smash Journeyman
I've been testing most of the stages I've seen here, gotta do a list of some of them that contain terrain problems.
We need to start sorting all the stages into lists depending on their purpose.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I updated the three stages @ rorycosgrove rorycosgrove requested, they should be tournament ready now.

Last edited:

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
I've been testing most of the stages I've seen here, gotta do a list of some of them that contain terrain problems.
We need to start sorting all the stages into lists depending on their purpose.
Want me to send you a copy of Fountain of Dreams 1.2 before I post it online?

DC| Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yayforall
3DS FC
3007-8110-9759
That's a pretty jank way to handle it and should really be worked around if at all possible. If these have any chance of being used as tournament stages they should be as easy to get and use as humanly possible.
I honestly think that there won't be an issue. You can't play online without a miiverse account, after all.

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
Hey I have over 20 remakes measured with Mario.
I'd love to join as a builder.

Another thing, the spawns shouldn't be a problem because you can agree to neutral positioning before the match starts.
Absolutely! Let me know your Miiverse name and I'll add you to our builder list. Also I know we can have players agree to neutral start, but in seeking widespread acceptance by the community, it would be preferred to avoid that being necessary

I updated the three stages @ rorycosgrove rorycosgrove requested, they should be tournament ready now.
Excellent, thank you. I'll check them out right now

Update to the Fountain of Dreams: Moved the star down, and blocked off P1's spawn, prettied up the stage to boot, and also made the stage slightly wider to compensate (like, 2 blocks, one on each side.) Now, on 1v1, the stage spawns them perfectly across from each other... on 4 players, people started spawning on the fall-through platform on the top (I believe it was Player 3?) while the other one spawned on the left edge of the stage. It's an improvement, but trying to correct that last problem with Smearglangelo's overlapping method is just frustrating, because I've found that if you timed it right (or wrong in the case of some characters with long down air cooldowns,) you could perform a down air while going through the top-most platform while landing on top of the one directly below it (the timing is hard though, I'd estimate single digit frames.) I haven't recreated this while trying to perform other moves, but with the timing and because of the motions involved (which is almost performing a down smash or down air anyway,) I want to say it will only work with down air/smash. I don't know if this is enough to affect tournament play or to just throw up my hands and say close enough and post it online since P1 and P2 are spawning in the right places.
Awesome, I'll check it out

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
Awesome, I'll check it out
I can't seem to find any solutions to player 3 spawns without either removing the platform or overlapping it, so it won't be doubles material, but I'll post it ASAP.

Stage is posted, along with screenshots of what I've been talking about. Dang it Sakurai, this is exactly the reason why we need easily-adjustable spawn points.

Last edited:

rorycosgrove

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rorycosgrove
I can't seem to find any solutions to player 3 spawns without either removing the platform or overlapping it, so it won't be doubles material, but I'll post it ASAP.
Spawn points aren't critical as long as that protrusion is removed

Top Bottom